General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
g
T00L
stuff and things
 
g's Avatar
 
CP?

AWSOME!
__________________
t00l
Old 10-29-2006, 12:55 PM g is offline  
Reply With Quote
#91  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

mathlete
I'm the cheapest person on this planet, maybe the universe.
 
mathlete's Avatar
 
You are a bunch of morons for arguing over this.

1) Displays of nudity, even of children, in various art forms (including film) is not inherently illegal.

2) We do not prosecute people over their motives. It is ABSOLUTELY irrelevant WHY they buy the movie, since no illegal act is committed.

This is disgusting to me that some of you would want to punish people for their thoughts.
__________________
"Sex and physics are a lot alike; they both give practical results but that's not why we do them."
Richard Feynman - physicist, bongo drummer

4/7/2009 mathlete became Dr. mathlete
Old 10-29-2006, 01:10 PM mathlete is offline  
Reply With Quote
#92  

HybridPyro
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mathlete View Post
2) We do not prosecute people over their motives. It is ABSOLUTELY irrelevant WHY they buy the movie, since no illegal act is committed.
I think you mean we shouldn't. Hate crimes exist and they do prosecute people because of their motives.
Old 10-29-2006, 04:13 PM HybridPyro is offline  
Reply With Quote
#93  

RedEyes
Boner Provider
 
RedEyes's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mathlete View Post
You are a bunch of morons for arguing over this.

1) Displays of nudity, even of children, in various art forms (including film) is not inherently illegal.

2) We do not prosecute people over their motives. It is ABSOLUTELY irrelevant WHY they buy the movie, since no illegal act is committed.

This is disgusting to me that some of you would want to punish people for their thoughts.

hybrid beat me to it, I was going to mention hate crimes.

when you talk about people wanting to punish someone for thoughts, I hope you're not talking about me, because that's the last place I want to go.
__________________
RIP BS Pegasus
10/20/06 NEVAR FORGET


We will make contact with this frequency every twelve hours. Prepare sitrep for command authority. Have hope. We're coming for you.
Old 10-29-2006, 04:49 PM RedEyes is offline  
Reply With Quote
#94  

RedEyes
Boner Provider
 
RedEyes's Avatar
 
Yeah, that's what I thought. Shut the fuck up Janet Reno.
__________________
RIP BS Pegasus
10/20/06 NEVAR FORGET


We will make contact with this frequency every twelve hours. Prepare sitrep for command authority. Have hope. We're coming for you.
Old 11-03-2006, 04:02 PM RedEyes is offline  
Reply With Quote
#95  

_adam
 
Euro-Nudist families #3 DVDs for sale - how is this legal? (2,414 views)

__________________
lol internets!
Old 11-03-2006, 04:07 PM _adam is offline  
Reply With Quote
#96  

p1c4z0
 
p1c4z0's Avatar
 
__________________
[M] Saul

ಠ_ಠ

¿Que?
Old 11-03-2006, 04:08 PM p1c4z0 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#97  

Cartoon...
Kiddie Corral Material
 
__________________
For every moment of triumph, for every instance of beauty, many souls must be trampled
Old 11-03-2006, 04:11 PM Cartoon... is offline  
Reply With Quote
#98  

_adam
 
I figure this is as good of a place as any to share a funny thing I remembered yesterday, out of the blue.

One of the first things I ever jerked off to was the Latex Babes of Estros, from the Roger Wilco game, Space Quest IV, seen here:


Better pic:
__________________
lol internets!
Old 11-03-2006, 04:12 PM _adam is offline  
Reply With Quote
#99  

OddFactor
I love the smell of freshly fucked poon.
 
OddFactor's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by _fag View Post
I figure this is as good of a place as any to share a funny thing I remembered yesterday, out of the blue.

One of the first things I ever jerked off to was the Latex Babes of Estros, from the Roger Wilco game, Space Quest IV, seen here:


Better pic:
Dude...
__________________
._--_|\
/ Eugene
\_.--._/
.......v
Do ut des.
Old 11-03-2006, 04:16 PM OddFactor is offline  
Reply With Quote
#100  

Poutine
aka Pou Pou
 
Poutine's Avatar
 
#1DVD and #2DVD are the hard core ones....

















__________________
C G
Far away gone
F C G Am
I'll be hiding from the plans
G C
of too many hands.

- Jim Cuddy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olHfAHqXbxI
Old 11-03-2006, 04:20 PM Poutine is offline  
Reply With Quote
#101  

Vienge.
Vienge
FULL BLOWN WIENER!
 
Vienge.'s Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by _fag View Post
Euro-Nudist families #3 DVDs for sale - how is this legal? (2,414 views)


says it all don't it?
__________________
Hi again guys.
Old 11-03-2006, 04:25 PM Vienge. is offline  
Reply With Quote
#102  

Vengeance
Stricken with yellow fevah!
 
thanks for letting me know you are a nudist at heart
Old 11-03-2006, 04:29 PM Vengeance is offline  
Reply With Quote
#103  

RedEyes
Boner Provider
 
RedEyes's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
thanks for letting me know you are a nudist at heart



answer your fucking phone,
__________________
RIP BS Pegasus
10/20/06 NEVAR FORGET


We will make contact with this frequency every twelve hours. Prepare sitrep for command authority. Have hope. We're coming for you.
Old 11-03-2006, 04:30 PM RedEyes is offline  
Reply With Quote
#104  

isugoat
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by _fag View Post
Euro-Nudist families #3 DVDs for sale - how is this legal? (2,414 views)


post your best jokes (2,790 views)

Old 11-03-2006, 06:58 PM isugoat is offline  
Reply With Quote
#105  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:25 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.