General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
strat0tele
Rock over London, rock on Chicago
 
THE SPORT OF MY CHOICE IS BETTER THAN YOUR SPORT OF CHOICE
Old 08-11-2007, 02:30 PM strat0tele is offline  
Reply With Quote
#76  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

wadie
 
wadie's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by strat0tele View Post
THE SPORT OF MY CHOICE IS BETTER THAN YOUR SPORT OF CHOICE

How awkward
__________________
There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

1187540c91a16bfc0f4a8da832d5cd89 [y yuo throw haet :( :(] porn may <3's yuo.
Old 08-11-2007, 02:36 PM wadie is offline  
Reply With Quote
#77  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitaDamage View Post
So a Rugby player looks like this?




did not think so shit head.

Everyone already knows you're a fucking idiot. There isn't a post you can make to salvage the wreck you already did. Just let it go, man. The sun will shine on you some other day
__________________
I use to think my thoughts made me mad but then I realized auntie is gay

Syndrome of a Downs - the highpriest of the temple of Shred
Old 08-11-2007, 02:41 PM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#78  

Pudah
 
Pudah's Avatar
 
American Football... obviously these words are spoken in whatever language they happen to speak.
__________________
__ |7 (_) [) /\ |-| __

Founding [M]ember of the Blizzard in my sig club.
Blizzard Entertainment
131 Theory
Irvine, CA 92612
Old 08-11-2007, 02:42 PM Pudah is offline  
Reply With Quote
#79  

The Jacket
buuurrrppp!!!
 
The Jacket's Avatar
 
I hate threads about American Football because as stupid as most Americans sound trying to bash soccer, Europeans and the like sound infinitely more idiotic when they insult American football.

"Is jus' a buncha fat blokes wearin' pads 'n shovin' one anotha, innit?"
__________________
Adopted by Datgurl on June 16th, 2004
How much web could an intarweb web if an intarweb could web web?
Member of Genmay IRC
fa6dad9feadc0da6d5e5e71b2ba495cc
Adopted LittleRedStars on October 21st, 2005
Formerly The Jacket (The Coat)
Old 08-11-2007, 02:47 PM The Jacket is offline  
Reply With Quote
#80  

Mortica
Total Tard Crew
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitaDamage View Post
So a Rugby player looks like this?




did not think so shit head.

you're right, rugby players don't wear bigger helmets than a bloody soldier at war
__________________
C ryptic L o g (21:04:54): two legs, arms, breasts, a gine. I'll fucking take it.
Old 08-11-2007, 02:55 PM Mortica is offline  
Reply With Quote
#81  

RiversCuomo
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortica View Post
you're right, rugby players don't wear bigger helmets than a bloody soldier at war

404 Error.

Funny not found.
__________________
WE WANT ALL FORCE!
drawball bunchies: 05.21.06: never forget!!!
Old 08-11-2007, 03:05 PM RiversCuomo is offline  
Reply With Quote
#82  

Mortica
Total Tard Crew
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiversCuomo View Post
404 Error.

Funny not found.

it's fact, mate.
__________________
C ryptic L o g (21:04:54): two legs, arms, breasts, a gine. I'll fucking take it.
Old 08-11-2007, 03:07 PM Mortica is offline  
Reply With Quote
#83  

RiversCuomo
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortica View Post
it's fact, mate.

actually its more stating the obvious. i still don't know what your proving by pointing out that NFL players wear big helmets.
__________________
WE WANT ALL FORCE!
drawball bunchies: 05.21.06: never forget!!!
Old 08-11-2007, 03:13 PM RiversCuomo is offline  
Reply With Quote
#84  

Bradd
I THOUGHT GOOGLE IS WHAT MY FATHER DOES TO ME EVERY NIGHT!
 
Bradd's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortica View Post
it's fact, mate.
STFU, one named Mortica isn't allowed the privilege to comment on sports.
Old 08-11-2007, 03:15 PM Bradd is offline  
Reply With Quote
#85  

plakks
pwned
 
this thread is stupid. watch what you want. why do you care if someone likes something thats different than what you like? idiots
Old 08-11-2007, 03:16 PM plakks is offline  
Reply With Quote
#86  

Bradd
I THOUGHT GOOGLE IS WHAT MY FATHER DOES TO ME EVERY NIGHT!
 
Bradd's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by plakks View Post
this thread is stupid. watch what you want. why do you care if someone likes something thats different than what you like? idiots

The problem here is that those queer bags in Europe stole the name of football and it is rightfully ours so we will fight to the death to have it back.
Old 08-11-2007, 03:17 PM Bradd is offline  
Reply With Quote
#87  

The Internet
Invented by Bob Dole. Get of Bob Dole's internet. Bob Dole Comands it. Bob Dole
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradd View Post
The problem here is that those queer bags in Europe stole the name of football and it is rightfully ours so we will fight to the death to have it back.


You really aren't helping them.
__________________
President of the "I hate Alanis [M]orissette" club
Founding [M]ember of the Gen[M]ay Ninja clan
UK Represent
5bb111fc1aa058e1283875b86b1a571c
Old 08-11-2007, 03:22 PM The Internet is offline  
Reply With Quote
#88  

Bradd
I THOUGHT GOOGLE IS WHAT MY FATHER DOES TO ME EVERY NIGHT!
 
Bradd's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Internet View Post
You really aren't helping them.

SHUT UP I AM AMERICAN AND I KNOW WHAT IS WRITE AND WRONG
Old 08-11-2007, 03:25 PM Bradd is offline  
Reply With Quote
#89  

RiversCuomo
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradd View Post
SHUT UP I AM AMERICAN AND I KNOW WHAT IS WRITE AND WRONG

EVEN THOUGHT HE MISSPELLED RIGHT, HE'S NOT WRONG, BECAUSE HE BELIEVES HE SPELLED IT CORRECTLY.

THEREFORE, FOOTBALL IS THE BEST. SOCCER SUCKS. EVERYONE IN EUROPE IS A QUEER.

/THREAD
__________________
WE WANT ALL FORCE!
drawball bunchies: 05.21.06: never forget!!!
Old 08-11-2007, 03:29 PM RiversCuomo is offline  
Reply With Quote
#90  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:01 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.