General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > Everyday Life.
Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

WGAS

See, if you lived en Denmark, I could hook you up.
But you don't...

Anyway, yeah. Look at their facilities, their politics and the previous work.
I know I'm repeating what other already said, but that is the key to finding the right one.
And again, as already mentioned find a tattoo artist, with a talent in what you want done.

Dictionaries are for losers
... Grammar can suck my hoha

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Baloneyflaps.
Baloneyflaps
My dick: more mass than the earth

I look for one with people that have no tats

That's where the smart people are

Wolfnatas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baloneyflaps View Post
I look for one with people that have no tats

That's where the smart people are

Your opinion is nice.

for me to poop on.

Double l

There's two people who you never want to hear say the word "oops".

Doctors and tatoo artists.

JPF_

Oblig:

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

IcW@teR
Ice Cool

i consult captainjerk

edplayer
no

wait till there is a local Groupon for one. Groupon will give you your money back if you are not satisfied (or possibly a Groupon credit).

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPF_ View Post
Oblig:

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Are they still making R vs B>?

Your such a fucking dumbass piece of shit.

JPF_

Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]ard|On View Post
Are they still making R vs B>?

I do believe so. But season 1 > all

I still watch season 1 here and there, still quite funny.

AbortTheFetus

use the "I wanna get a tattoo" excuse as a means to talk to pretty girls and ask them about where they go their work done. In the 21st century, tattoos aren't permanent but they can be pretty expensive mistakes so make sure you choose wisely.

Sabbster]#
I have a huge penis.

Shop around. Do a little networking. (Seriously)

If you see someone in the area with tattoos you like, ask them where they were done or ask them to point you in the direction of someone who does work. I most often hear about good artists when people ask me about mine. We'll hit up a discussion and next thing I know, i'm getting the names of some pretty decent artists in the area. That's how I heard about a guy in Sheridan, WY who does phenomenal freehand work. He's within an hour or two of me.

The honest to god best way to find an artist who will really do good work is to find someone who's got ink on them that's been healed for some time. If it looks phenomenal healed, then chances are the guy/girl who did the work is very meticulous and take's their craft seriously. (or the person it's on knows how to let a tattoo heal properly and takes good care of their skin)

AND, if you do decide to get one, it's best to set up an appointment before hand. Get an idea with the artist on how long it will take, and give yourselves ample time to complete the work. The last thing you want is someone who's going to hurry up towards the end of a session because they're running out of time or want to go home. They'll do shitty work and you'll be pissed off.

Also, it's a pretty good idea not to go to an apprentice or someone who hasn't been doing it for very long if the design you want is intricate or will require several hours to complete.

Rockteur

I would suggest looking at your friends tattoos, figuring out which one is the nicest.. then going there. That's what I did.

chrisk86

go somewhere clean and make sure you really want the tattoo before hand. Asking a friend where they went is always a good idea.

The Troll

To this guy it like this, find parlor that either has heard about rep or advertises great or appealing art work. Then hang for while and if that funny smelling aroma that may or may not remind a guy of skunk weed or swamp plant, apply self to extent of asking or confronting this set artist that claims artwork is able to be skined, then saysomething like does that smell like pot around here and wait for response. One time was in parlor encountered this and man said something like what smell, right in the eye! Looking around thier was smoke coming from the back room wasn't like he was being sarcastic either he was 'genuine' only person in the shop! Plus he had skill not like on the wall the wall had small examples asked for a fly from acdc his response was a drawing that took up 2/3 of the fore arm! Well he could have said no! That concludes advice from the other corner of the room.