General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

"ughhh ....what is this shit. I am a hard tax paying man doing my manly things like any man would, and I get so fed up with this obama marxism that's going around these days. I bet he's listened to that cocksucking traitor Chomsky, they go to those black panther meetings together. Those two are statists and marxists and commies who want to take away my freedom.

Now only if I could keep tabs on the millions of poor people and dictate how they should live like me, that'd make everyone free"

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother

and we are always talking about how ry goody is delusional.

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
and we are always talking about how ry goody is delusional.

*tells us wants to be a real life video game mage*
*talks about his experiences with jumping side kicks in real life situations*
*tells us how he ate 6 million calories/day without gaining weight*
*tells us how he has a 1 million IQ*

*is actually a washed up alcoholic that's not only socially inept, but intellectually dishonest and repulsive in all imaginable ways*

*posts the above sentence with no scrutiny*

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother

ahh dont cry dumb ho.

Xcric
i have 3 girlfriends but they dont know it yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
ahh dont cry dumb ho.

eat another 10,000 calories about it

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
*tells us wants to be a real life video game mage*
*talks about his experiences with jumping side kicks in real life situations*
*tells us how he ate 6 million calories/day without gaining weight*
*tells us how he has a 1 million IQ*

*is actually a washed up alcoholic that's not only socially inept, but intellectually dishonest and repulsive in all imaginable ways*

*posts the above sentence with no scrutiny*

I missed most of that

Make some videos of the sweet jump kicks bro

AbortTheFetus

Quote:
It's kind of funny when you start your sentence with some odd ass reality check shenanigans, then you actually try to assert that money in other people's pockets is actually someone elses. I think you and isugoat should join forced and write a two author essay about this one, so you two could pat yourselves in the back and talk about how hard it's being a working class hero. I could read it, and listen to Working Class Hero while doing it.

Are you asserting that money people receive from the government on account of them doing nothing else is somehow their own money?

Also fuck yoko ono and anything she had a hand in.

Straw Man
RuHo

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbortTheFetus View Post
Are you asserting that money people receive from the government on account of them doing nothing else is somehow their own money?

Also fuck yoko ono and anything she had a hand in.

Of course it's their fucking money. I can certainly understand people arguing that it should buy necessities and welfare income shouldn't be passivating income, but you actually thinking you have ownership of someone elses money is mother fucking hilarious.

isugoat

Quote:
lol @ "sacrifice to feed the people on welfare"

Son, I will think of your noble sacrifices today when I pray to Jesus, I hope you get a medal for your gallant efforts. Shame this isn't CCCP, you probably would end up with a working class hero medal.
great response totally ignoring everything else. quick question: which of the following is a bigger sacrifice:
A. the money I earn feeds those on welfare
B. welfare recipients don't get to buy junk food

OK, now assuming you're not an idiot—big assumption, I know—you chose A. what exactly is so horrible or asinine about a simple request that someone who gets public money make a small sacrifice and not waste it on food that is not good for them and also contributes to health problems later in life for which I'll also likely pay?
but, no, you got me. I just hate their happiness!

i'll take that medal now. thanks.

Straw Man
RuHo

Quote:
Originally Posted by isugoat View Post
great response totally ignoring everything else. quick question: which of the following is a bigger sacrifice:
A. the money I earn feeds those on welfare
B. welfare recipients don't get to buy junk food

OK, now assuming you're not an idiot—big assumption, I know—you chose A. what exactly is so horrible or asinine about a simple request that someone who gets public money make a small sacrifice and not waste it on food that is not good for them and also contributes to health problems later in life for which I'll also likely pay?
but, no, you got me. I just hate their happiness!

i'll take that medal now. thanks.

I'm sorry but you don't really get to claim you own government money, nor do you really get to dictate things done with it, at least not to a great extent. Funny how taxation pays for the most asinine and silly things. Glad you are able to use this as an excuse to vomit your undying envy for people who are worse off than you

But yes, health comes first (and the costs) now doesn't it? Perhaps you should write a paragraph or two where you actually pretend you give a shit, so I can say you're full of shit (which you are).

You're seriously an adult (at least technically), and you spend your days whining about how some unemployed fuck dares smoke or eat fries? Age old song, but no problem paying for everything else including two wars, but heaven forbid someone eat something you don't approve of. You're a fucking facist that hates people worse off than you, sieg heil you fucking retard

Lurker
im a dumbass who posts my bosses credit card number onto the internet for people to abuse

Dont know if any of you have ever seen this. Its not really a fat tax but it touches on some of the point made in this thread regarding regulating peoples size.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/06/13/wo...pagewanted=all

The article did not mention it but I believe the corporations in the Japan piggy backed on this and adjusted the cost of the employees health insurance to reflect their physical condition as stated under the policy.

malikinam

i think we do not apply on food taxing and i have many more logics to prove my statement.
will you like to listen my logics???

skully

op needs to eat shit and die. TAxes are enforced at gunpoint, basically, try it and get shot, dude.