General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > Deals and Steals
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Artesial

FS: 2003 Honda S2000 Sebring Silver - Orlando, FL - $13,500 OBO (xpost from AutoMay)

Name: John
PM me for cell phone # if you're truly interested
Email: s2000centralflorida @ gmail.com or PM me if interested

2003 Sebring Silver, 82k miles, paid off title in my name.
Asking $13,500 OBO.

Great, super fun car but unfortunately I need something more practical in my life and I only have time to drive to and from work so I feel selfish keeping this fantastic car from someone who would appreciate it more than me.
No modifications have been done ever.

Paint is in very good condition. The car runs great, been my daily driver since I bought it in 2008 at 36k miles.
Oil changes done with full synthetic oil every 6 months.
I have all maintenance done recorded with dates and mileage it was done on available by request.

Only issue is the typical small tear around an inch or two on the soft-top (original top) in the bottom-right corner; you can see it in the last picture of the rear shot of the car. I fixed the convertible straps recently so it isn't getting worse so it is cosmetic at this point.

It was in a small fender bender over a year ago where the lady hit me going ~5 MPH but since I didn't have my foot on the brake she pushed me into the car in front of me. No frame damage, drives like the day I got the car. Both bumpers, the trunk, and front quarter panels were completely replaced/fresh painted and the hood was repainted. So you're almost getting a new paint job!

Interior is fantastic, original seats, no tears.
Audio has an Pioneer head unit, 500 watt amplifier hidden under the seat, and subwoofer hook ups in the trunk (currently no subwoofer)
I have the original radio if requested.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM

there's really no need to xpost man the forum is dead, and this D+S thread will slip into not-conveniently-browsable oblivion very shortly

Artesial

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhEttOrAiD View Post
there's really no need to xpost man the forum is dead, and this D+S thread will slip into not-conveniently-browsable oblivion very shortly

Yeah what the hell happened to this place. It used to thrive then it seemed when the recession hit around 2007/2008 this forum started to slowly die.

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artesial View Post
Yeah what the hell happened to this place. It used to thrive then it seemed when the recession hit around 2007/2008 this forum started to slowly die.

either too much moderation or not enough

people who consistently posted intelligent replies and original content were beaten back by trolls like Xcric, who is of course still an active genmayer who still posts flames and unfunny crap.

Typhoon43

The subforums became just like the main forum. I'm about to fix at least one subforum next week when I get some time. Automay is going to get another chance.

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM

FUCK OFF YOU GOOK BASTARD

Tex Arcana
I am a mean disrespectful person hiding anonymously and need an attitude adjustment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by typhoon43 View Post
The subforums became just like the main forum. I'm about to fix at least one subforum next week when I get some time. Automay is going to get another chance.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call destiny.
--John Hobbs

~~~ ~~~ Tea[m] Pyratex ~~~ ~~~

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM

GO TO BACK TO ETHIOPIA YOU GODDAMN ITALIAN