General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > Gaming
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

khergan
I make Bryant Gumbel look like Malcom X

I started playing again recently

Bladefist - Alliance anyone?

I have an 85 priest and an 85 rogue

I mostly PVP, but both my toons have PVE sets as well.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

spoon
KangarooMolester
Kiddie Corral Material

I need a non shit name for a female draenei tankadin.

TheDude's Adopted 18k

Myndal is my Adopted 25k

- Proud to be an :18k: -

Bill

Saw this

was all like z.

I went to the youtube video http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=_BlbNEHRxjw and it was even more . Nice female voiceover, but in the process of "showing off" how to make lots of gold they end up revealing that they have no idea how to powerplay and will still get completely overrun. IIRC they emptied their mailbox of gold, then cut back and replayed the exact same sequence to empty the same gold again

I wish I knew enough about how to paygate shit, I'd make videos and charge $5 and put these assllamas to shame.

BlisterDick
boobie poo bear luv hugs

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangarooMolester View Post
I need a non shit name for a female draenei tankadin.

Ticklemytampon

edit: or Cavernoushorsevagina

EthanHunt

i found out im on the realm dentarg, anyone else there?

so far im enjoying the game, according to someones recount program i was the top dps for a dungeon and the guy i beat was unhappy with this, he also was unhappy that i won a few need rolls on stuff, although one was my error, it was for a ring that i already had, but didnt realize it was a unique item, so i couldnt use, i offered to trade but it still had my account as trial so i couldnt, oh well i dont think he was a noob and the ring wasnt uber anyway

still trying to learn it though, was going with dual wielding 2 weapons as fury warrior but got a 2 hander that was superior in overal dps, dunno if thats correct or not, but i figure in 5 levels ill have new stuff probably anyways

also had my first run in with a random phishing whisper telling me that they were a gm and to goto a web site or be suspended, i reported it and literally 10 seconds after i hit submit a real gm contacted me in a seperate window and cleared it up, im used to soe's customer service, getting a response that fast is awesome

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill View Post
Saw this

was all like z.

I went to the youtube video http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=_BlbNEHRxjw and it was even more . Nice female voiceover, but in the process of "showing off" how to make lots of gold they end up revealing that they have no idea how to powerplay and will still get completely overrun. IIRC they emptied their mailbox of gold, then cut back and replayed the exact same sequence to empty the same gold again

I wish I knew enough about how to paygate shit, I'd make videos and charge $5 and put these assllamas to shame.

I was hoping this would come up...

If you squint, you can see that "she" is collecting gold from auctions of volatiles, something like 16g... so, take a 200 stack of Volatile Water, list them individually for more profit?

BlisterDick
boobie poo bear luv hugs

Quote:
Originally Posted by EthanHunt View Post
i found out im on the realm dentarg, anyone else there?

so far im enjoying the game, according to someones recount program i was the top dps for a dungeon and the guy i beat was unhappy with this, he also was unhappy that i won a few need rolls on stuff, although one was my error, it was for a ring that i already had, but didnt realize it was a unique item, so i couldnt use, i offered to trade but it still had my account as trial so i couldnt, oh well i dont think he was a noob and the ring wasnt uber anyway

make sure you are only "needing" str/stam gear if you're a fury warr and queueing as dps

BlisterDick
boobie poo bear luv hugs

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhEttOrAiD View Post
I was hoping this would come up...

If you squint, you can see that "she" is collecting gold from auctions of volatiles, something like 16g... so, take a 200 stack of Volatile Water, list them individually for more profit?

only idiots not using the Auctioneer addon will fall for this bullshyt. all you have to do is look in the "pct" column - it's not gonna matter the size of the stacks when items are sorted based on the lowest percentage of the baseline average selling price

EthanHunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlisterDick View Post
make sure you are only "needing" str/stam gear if you're a fury warr and queueing as dps

yah the ring was str and stam, it was to replace a ring with 1 str and like 7 spirit which is worthless to me but 1 str over nothing is better i guess, but since thats been replaced, been doing more pvp and enjoying it as fury, got my dual spec and created a arms spec to test on pvp but i didnt like it as much as fury, but im only low level so itll either get better or worse, and i gotta start looking into add ons, seems like a ton exist

busychild

got back into the game after a 3 year hiatus. wow what a change. when i quit i was T6 Raider BT and Sunwell.

gave up the druid, now he is an alt. worked on my Huntard MM spec. 268 ilvl (only one PvP Item Ring). having lots of fun with it just wish i could do more of the raid content. its crazy how the raid stuff just gets picked up right away.

hawk82
[G]enerous [M]otherucker

http://www.fuckingright.com/genmay/funnypics/
http://www.fuckingright.com/genmay/funnypics_2007-01-30.rar

Bill

Rather than paste an entire novel of reasoning from a post on my guild's forums I'll cut to the chase:

My prediction: Diablo 3 AND 4.3 simultaneously in late November/mid December.

BlisterDick
boobie poo bear luv hugs

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk82 View Post

seems pretty cool to me

EthanHunt

i see now they're trying to get people to buy the 12 month access with a free copy of diablo 3, entry into the next expansion beta and a mount

its tempting in some ways

Mooninites

Quote:
Originally Posted by EthanHunt View Post
i see now they're trying to get people to buy the 12 month access with a free copy of diablo 3, entry into the next expansion beta and a mount

its tempting in some ways

It's a good deal if you play wow anyway and want to play d3