Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General Forums > Forum & Network
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

-Frock-

Genmay...

I'm never gonna give you up,

Never gonna let you down,

Never gonna turn around

and hurt you...

(Because I'm not a whining baby, I don't use the new forums much, but I also don't give a shit that they're there. Who cares honestly, just give me the main forum, BC, and A[M] and I'll be happy for the rest of my stay here.)

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

sanjay

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiehax View Post
You just put the nail in my coffin ole boy.

I tried to voice the opinions of quite a few people and you just shitted all over it.

Have a good one

I actually remember replying to the opinions. In fact, I make threads constantly so people can state their opinions- I even made this thread by copying Matty's post from the other thread and starting this discussion.

I am not sure what your coffin is about, but why would people need you to voice their opinions? Even Handiman who has no limbs can post on genmay....on here the deaf can communicate. Are you speaking for blind people with quadrapalegia?

sanjay

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Frock- View Post
Genmay...

I'm never gonna give you up,

Never gonna let you down,

Never gonna turn around

and hurt you...

(Because I'm not a whining baby, I don't use the new forums much, but I also don't give a shit that they're there. Who cares honestly, just give me the main forum, BC, and A[M] and I'll be happy for the rest of my stay here.)

best post- finally someone who understands that nothing has really changed.

coolnes28
[M]edical [M]ayhem

Well maybe some of us just want to see this place restored to it's Glory Days and it's not about "getting on our knees" for Sanjay

IRL Club Member: Ryan - 27

587f511cd8f0bfc04c88cb54bf7bff7d

toyoter91
I "got more" and loved it. (p.s. Tmobil sucks) <3 K

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjay View Post
MY TECHNIQUE WORKED!

i think i recall the post being.

NO more threads for you

or something along those lines. I am pretty sure you were like the 2nd poster as well.

Azazel

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyoter91 View Post
I mean as long as we still have the Main clusterfuck general forum up top I couldnt see why people would still bitch.

I personally like the fact that its a cluster fuck. But I hate the fact that most users are so ungrateful of actual content and/or other members actually trying to help the member base. So maybe having a calmed down general forum might help to fix that. worst case it does not work and we just go back to the way we are.

I was going to stay out of this, but here goes.

I pretty much agreed with whatever someone else said earlier, we need to moderate replies to threads more and be less harsh to shit thread starters. What will this do? Someone will make a shit thread, theyll then get thread making rights removed for a week if its a really awful thread, but dont lock the thread. Now we allow all the "lol shit thread fag" replies go unmoderated in this thread. Someone else makes a thread containing content, this thread is moderated for shit replies.

What this does is that it allows all the trolls to troll someone who deserves it and allows the content to flow in the other threads.

The way things are now is that we're punishing people for making shit threads and punishing people who make content threads by allowing all the trolling to happen in their threads. The end result? No one wants to make content on genmay and the entire forum is filled with shit replies as well s shit threads.

coolnes28
[M]edical [M]ayhem

Quote:

No nothing has really changed...reason I've been here since we came from the [H] but it just seems it isn't as....this isn't the best word for it...but fun? I still love the place but like last night, it was total idiocy and it turned me off from hanging around....seems it's just a mod bashing forum anymore and no one just comes to hang out and create the Mayhem of old

toyoter91
I "got more" and loved it. (p.s. Tmobil sucks) <3 K

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azazel View Post
I was going to stay out of this, but here goes.

I pretty much agreed with whatever someone else said earlier, we need to moderate replies to threads more and be less harsh to shit thread starters. What will this do? Someone will make a shit thread, theyll then get thread making rights removed for a week if its a really awful thread, but dont lock the thread. Now we allow all the "lol shit thread fag" replies go unmoderated in this thread. Someone else makes a thread containing content, this thread is moderated for shit replies.

What this does is that it allows all the trolls to troll someone who deserves it and allows the content to flow in the other threads.

The way things are now is that we're punishing people for making shit threads and punishing people who make content threads by allowing all the trolling to happen in their threads. The end result? No one wants to make content on genmay and the entire forum is filled with shit replies as well s shit threads.

that would mean the mods would actually have to work hard.

But I like this idea as well. Prevents the need of another subforum to be opend up.

Vienge.
Vienge
FULL BLOWN WIENER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolnes28 View Post
Well maybe some of us just want to see this place restored to it's Glory Days and it's not about "getting on our knees" for Sanjay

there were no glory days. As people accumulate memories the best ones overshadow the rest creating a false idealized past of and drama. The truth is shit was just as stupid then only you don't remember all of it.

And people back then were bitching about how it wasn't the [H] Genmay.

Right now some n00b is reading this forum thinking it's the best thing since sliced bread. Should that n00b stay for any prolonged period he'll eventually start bitching about how he wished shit was like it was today.

The past is past, progress waits for no man, and you have to roll with the punches. You know, cliche shit like that.

PinkysAvenger
Pinkys Avenger
my title sucks i need a new one.

Quote:
I am not sure what your coffin is about, but why would people need you to voice their opinions? Even Handiman who has no limbs can post on genmay....on here the deaf can communicate. Are you speaking for blind people with quadrapalegia?

what the fuck are you talking about? i agree with his post, so he was speaking for me.

god you're getting senile

M-Unit
Master-B and is gay lover Jumbypunk = OWNED.

Matt do you think those image shrinkers will be something this forum can put to use?

"All messages posted become the property of General Mayhem, LLC."

aussiehax

Quote:
I actually remember replying to the opinions. In fact, I make threads constantly so people can state their opinions- I even made this thread by copying Matty's post from the other thread and starting this discussion.

The ideas you hold in your head cloud your receptiveness towards other people's opinions and thoughts. You are brilliant but your ideas aren't for everyone no matter how hard you want them to work

PinkysAvenger
Pinkys Avenger
my title sucks i need a new one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolnes28 View Post

what, sucking his dick is just a perk?

the "glory days" are gone. thats it. but we can make new fun times. if we work together, as posters, to counteract all the shit that sanjay is flinging at us these days

-Frock-

Quote:

It would be pretty sweet you bought this forum : http://forums.ayahuasca.com/phpbb/

A[M] couldn't be hurt by having a more "natural drugs" discussion forum. They're good people too.

People who pop pills and people who use drugs as a spiritual thing are a lot different, buying that forum could get more people into A[M] too. You wouldn't even need to clutter Genmay's frontpage with it, you could just buy it and link them to us for some more A[M] traffic.

coolnes28
[M]edical [M]ayhem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vienge View Post
there were no glory days. As people accumulate memories the best ones overshadow the rest creating a false idealized past of and drama. The truth is shit was just as stupid then only you don't remember all of it.

And people back then were bitching about how it wasn't the [H] Genmay.

Right now some n00b is reading this forum thinking it's the best thing since sliced bread. Should that n00b stay for any prolonged period he'll eventually start bitching about how he wished shit was like it was today.

The past is past, progress waits for no man, and you have to roll with the punches. You know, cliche shit like that.

I agree partially....but look back at the FAQ......epic threads and happenings there.....what wonderful things could we add to the FAQ thats happened in the last two to three months "Imnobody Buys Everyone The Blue Baloon Avatar" C'mon.....