Hello everyone and welcome to the new and updated D&S. I am DHermit, your moderator. Please take a few moments to read the rules BEFORE posting. This is your one and only warning, no exceptions.
Things that will get you banned:
- Flame a thread starter based on their prices.
- Making a post that is like: "you can get <this item> for <this price> at <this place>
- Spamming people's posts, or making a stupid number of threads. Please consolidate items into a single thread when you can.
- No linking to other forums and that's it. We don't want to forum hop. Post all information in your thread here. This includes craigslist and ebay.
- Referral threads are not allowed, this includes Free Ipod type sites.
Instead of doing these things, just PM that person.
- FS(For Sale)
- FT(For Trade)
- WTB(Want To Buy)
- WTT(Want To Trade)
- WTTF(Want To Trade For)
- HD(Hot Deal)
Please keep the titles relevant to what you are selling. Do NOT make a thread with a title such as "FS: Stuff"
I will not be leaving a message in your thread about why its closed. Read the rules.
If you want to make a thread about "omg my family died in a mass cult suicide and I need money" you can put that in your thread not the title.
If you are selling something that is local, put the location IN THE TITLE!
Things to include in your post:
- Only bump your thread once every 8 hours, please...unless it is a reply to another post
- Excessive thread bumping will result in a locked thread
- Price for the item if it's FS
- Valid email address
- Link to your heatware
- Link to ebay feedback
- Messenger service name (Yahoo, AIM, MSN, ICQ, etc)
- No selling of cd keys without actual media included except Steam Accounts or similar items
- No auction style threads or links to ebay auctions / other sites where you have this item for sale
- No selling of coupons or invites
- No advertising. This includes services, such as hosting, etc.
- If you are selling adult content, please PM pictures.
- Do not cross post your thread to other forum. Post all of your information HERE.
- If someone is out of line, just PM a mod and it will be taken care of. Quoting a moron and flaming him just derails someone else's thread, so don't do it.
- No Selling of WoW accounts in new threads. Please use the sticky: http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=786110
If there is a demand, there will always be a supply.
If you have a problem, take it up with Adam Smith or Milton Friedman.
If you break a D&S rule, except the one about your thread title (which results in a locking of the thread), you will receive a multi day ban from genmay all together or an infraction. So.. don't break rules <3
Daily Deals Site List
- www.slickdeals.net - my personal favorite and daily checked site, great mix of coupons, deals, etc. Updated very fast on expiration
- www.fatwallet.com - awesome forum support
- www.dealsofamerica.com - general items
- www.gotapex.com - lots of coupons
- www.pricewatch.com - search engine for cheap stuff.
- www.techbargains.com - Tech items only ( From TV/Computers/DVD's etc )
- www.woot.com - Deal a day
- www.shnoop.com - Deal a day
- www.stootsi.com - Deal a day
- www.bensbargains.net/ - bargain deals
- http://dealnews.com/ - coupons
- http://dealnews.com/memory/ - RAM Deals
- www.steepandcheap.com - Outdoor gear, updates when items sell out.
- www.climbomatic.com - Outdoor gear, one day deal.
- www.onedaydeal.net - List of 10 deal sites, worth a glance every day.
- www.edealinfo.com - List of daily deals, coupons, etc.
- www.bargainjack.com - List of daily deals, including mail-in rebates, and tells you % off.