General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General Forums > Vault of [M]ayhem!
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

at
@

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildur29
The students are over-stimulated. Willie, remove all the colored chalk from the classrooms.

I warned you! Didn't I warn you? That colored chalk is forged by Lucifer himself!

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

kristchan
Jewish [M]other of [M]ayhem

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMsCanBeRite
I spent a good 2-3 years collecting intarweb boyfriends *giggle*
apextual has steped up to take your place

Sarah Palin

Quote:
yes, yes she has

<3

and on here, any girl needs to clarify "IRL" bf to clarify for all of their faux interweb boyfriends

edit:
doh, too slow
See? I'm a professional

Kevlar
Suga Momma

Quote:
Heaven forbid we encourage our children to READ

No kidding. I'm not much of a reader, never have been, but my son is huge reader because I made sure he had was interesting to him.

Creating work for others to clean up & then calling it a contribution is like me throwing up at a party & saying I brought some dessert-Sanjay

eidolon

Quote:
Listen shithead, I've been on this forum since the first day it was created. I was and still am a member of the General Mayhem on Hardforums which predates this.

You're on MY forum and mucking it up with your idiocy.

Get off of MY internet asshole

Good job ace, UID supremacy FTW

This isn't YOUR forum anymore, nor is it the same forum as it was when I first joined, or even the 20k's.

Sarah Palin

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristchan
apextual has steped up to take your place
details?

plot
this is plot from http://plot.brainwashed.us

if sarah thinks spoiling the was indecent... she's definately not gonna like what i did.

and people, i was supposed to be spoiling the ending of The Butterfly Effect, not enticing people to go see it

drama......
who needs General [H]ospital when you got General [M]ayhem?

Sarah Palin

Quote:
Originally Posted by eidolon
Good job ace, UID supremacy FTW

This isn't YOUR forum anymore, nor is it the same forum as it was when I first joined, or even the 20k's.
Hay, read the thread knucklehead, we've all started getting along, no need to stir the shit pile... that only leads to shit storms and shit hurricaines, and I don't need to get shit drenched!!

Hoglysis
I want to lix0r thechix0r <3 Hoglysis

Quote:
Originally Posted by at
do you even know any children? try to understand this: children love the harry potter series. they weren't tricked into loving it. they absolutely love it. i've read the books myself, at my family's insistance and i can understand why. they're really good for children's literature. fast paced, exciting, good character development, good archetypes.

children are always going to want for things and (some) parents are always going to cave. better it be for decent literature than video games.

Yeah. I'll affirm the statement that it's better for kids to want to read rather than watch t.v. I'm not saying that they were tricked. HP wasn't some kind of manufactured boyband that was shoved upon us from the get go. However, the populatiry has been taken advantage of more and more with each release. I wonder what they will do for the release of the last book?

Sarah Palin

Quote:
Originally Posted by plot
if sarah thinks spoiling the was indecent... she's definately not gonna like what i did.

and people, i was supposed to be spoiling the ending of The Butterfly Effect, not enticing people to go see it
Stop trying to turn this back around on you when it's so clearly about me now.

j/k

:P

isildur29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoglysis
Yeah. I'll affirm the statement that it's better for kids to want to read rather than watch t.v. I'm not saying that they were tricked. HP wasn't some kind of manufactured boyband that was shoved upon us from the get go. However, the populatiry has been taken advantage of more and more with each release. I wonder what they will do for the release of the last book?

but you have to admit the AMAZING merchandising restraint that has gone on. for the pop phenom these books have become, there is a staggering lack of merchandising exploitation. sure you have some kitchsy stuff here and there, a couple of video games, etc, but NOTHING like you would expect from such a successful kids franchise.

eidolon

Quote:

Charge a cover fee at the release parties?

Hoglysis
I want to lix0r thechix0r <3 Hoglysis

Quote:
yes, yes she has

<3

and on here, any girl needs to clarify "IRL" bf to clarify for all of their faux interweb boyfriends

edit:
doh, too slow

heh. I see.

It has not gone without notice that every girl here has an intarweb boyfriend in their sig(except Lil, now). I just didn't think any of that was taken to seriously. The whole concept of internate bf/gfs and much of the babe forum stuff wierds me out a bit.

Sarah Palin

Quote:
but you have to admit the AMAZING merchandising restraint that has gone on. for the pop phenom these books have become, there is a staggering lack of merchandising exploitation. sure you have some kitchsy stuff here and there, a couple of video games, etc, but NOTHING like you would expect from such a successful kids franchise.
Oh, I dunno...

This weekend I got a book, wands, t-shirts, charactures, all sorts of things...

kristchan
Jewish [M]other of [M]ayhem

Quote:
It has not gone without notice that every girl here has an intarweb boyfriend in their sig(except Lil, now).