General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General Forums > Vault of [M]ayhem!
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

 
 
Thread Tools
at
@
 
at's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by isildur29
The students are over-stimulated. Willie, remove all the colored chalk from the classrooms.

I warned you! Didn't I warn you? That colored chalk is forged by Lucifer himself!

__________________
blip blip
Old 07-18-2005, 01:59 PM at is offline  
#2776  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

kristchan
Jewish [M]other of [M]ayhem
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMsCanBeRite
I spent a good 2-3 years collecting intarweb boyfriends *giggle*
apextual has steped up to take your place
Old 07-18-2005, 02:00 PM kristchan is offline  
#2777  

Sarah Palin
 
Sarah Palin's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by isildur29
yes, yes she has



<3

and on here, any girl needs to clarify "IRL" bf to clarify for all of their faux interweb boyfriends

edit:
doh, too slow
See? I'm a professional

Old 07-18-2005, 02:01 PM Sarah Palin is offline  
#2778  

Kevlar
Suga Momma
 
Kevlar's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMsCanBeRite
Heaven forbid we encourage our children to READ

No kidding. I'm not much of a reader, never have been, but my son is huge reader because I made sure he had was interesting to him.
__________________
Obamacons, & you thought the Decepticons were bad!

Creating work for others to clean up & then calling it a contribution is like me throwing up at a party & saying I brought some dessert-Sanjay
Old 07-18-2005, 02:01 PM Kevlar is offline  
#2779  

eidolon
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMsCanBeRite
Listen shithead, I've been on this forum since the first day it was created. I was and still am a member of the General Mayhem on Hardforums which predates this.

You're on MY forum and mucking it up with your idiocy.

Get off of MY internet asshole

Good job ace, UID supremacy FTW

This isn't YOUR forum anymore, nor is it the same forum as it was when I first joined, or even the 20k's.
Old 07-18-2005, 02:01 PM eidolon is offline  
#2780  

Sarah Palin
 
Sarah Palin's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kristchan
apextual has steped up to take your place
details?
Old 07-18-2005, 02:01 PM Sarah Palin is offline  
#2781  

plot
this is plot from http://plot.brainwashed.us
 
if sarah thinks spoiling the was indecent... she's definately not gonna like what i did.


and people, i was supposed to be spoiling the ending of The Butterfly Effect, not enticing people to go see it
__________________
everything you need to know for genmay is right here:
http://www.brainwashed.us/plot/index.html

drama......
who needs General [H]ospital when you got General [M]ayhem?
Old 07-18-2005, 02:02 PM plot is offline  
#2782  

Sarah Palin
 
Sarah Palin's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by eidolon
Good job ace, UID supremacy FTW

This isn't YOUR forum anymore, nor is it the same forum as it was when I first joined, or even the 20k's.
Hay, read the thread knucklehead, we've all started getting along, no need to stir the shit pile... that only leads to shit storms and shit hurricaines, and I don't need to get shit drenched!!
Old 07-18-2005, 02:02 PM Sarah Palin is offline  
#2783  

Hoglysis
I want to lix0r thechix0r <3 Hoglysis
 
Hoglysis's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by at
do you even know any children? try to understand this: children love the harry potter series. they weren't tricked into loving it. they absolutely love it. i've read the books myself, at my family's insistance and i can understand why. they're really good for children's literature. fast paced, exciting, good character development, good archetypes.

children are always going to want for things and (some) parents are always going to cave. better it be for decent literature than video games.

Yeah. I'll affirm the statement that it's better for kids to want to read rather than watch t.v. I'm not saying that they were tricked. HP wasn't some kind of manufactured boyband that was shoved upon us from the get go. However, the populatiry has been taken advantage of more and more with each release. I wonder what they will do for the release of the last book?
__________________
elementBAM has two dads. Does this mean immaculate conception and the second coming? Armageddon just got sexy.
Old 07-18-2005, 02:03 PM Hoglysis is offline  
#2784  

Sarah Palin
 
Sarah Palin's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by plot
if sarah thinks spoiling the was indecent... she's definately not gonna like what i did.


and people, i was supposed to be spoiling the ending of The Butterfly Effect, not enticing people to go see it
Stop trying to turn this back around on you when it's so clearly about me now.



j/k

:P

Old 07-18-2005, 02:05 PM Sarah Palin is offline  
#2785  

isildur29
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoglysis
Yeah. I'll affirm the statement that it's better for kids to want to read rather than watch t.v. I'm not saying that they were tricked. HP wasn't some kind of manufactured boyband that was shoved upon us from the get go. However, the populatiry has been taken advantage of more and more with each release. I wonder what they will do for the release of the last book?

but you have to admit the AMAZING merchandising restraint that has gone on. for the pop phenom these books have become, there is a staggering lack of merchandising exploitation. sure you have some kitchsy stuff here and there, a couple of video games, etc, but NOTHING like you would expect from such a successful kids franchise.
__________________
I have seen the moment of my greatness flicker,
I have seen the eternal footman hold my coat and snicker,
and in short, I was afraid...
Old 07-18-2005, 02:05 PM isildur29 is offline  
#2786  

eidolon
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoglysis
Yeah. I'll affirm the statement that it's better for kids to want to read rather than watch t.v. I'm not saying that they were tricked. HP wasn't some kind of manufactured boyband that was shoved upon us from the get go. However, the populatiry has been taken advantage of more and more with each release. I wonder what they will do for the release of the last book?

Charge a cover fee at the release parties?
Old 07-18-2005, 02:06 PM eidolon is offline  
#2787  

Hoglysis
I want to lix0r thechix0r <3 Hoglysis
 
Hoglysis's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by isildur29
yes, yes she has



<3

and on here, any girl needs to clarify "IRL" bf to clarify for all of their faux interweb boyfriends

edit:
doh, too slow

heh. I see.

It has not gone without notice that every girl here has an intarweb boyfriend in their sig(except Lil, now). I just didn't think any of that was taken to seriously. The whole concept of internate bf/gfs and much of the babe forum stuff wierds me out a bit.
__________________
elementBAM has two dads. Does this mean immaculate conception and the second coming? Armageddon just got sexy.
Old 07-18-2005, 02:06 PM Hoglysis is offline  
#2788  

Sarah Palin
 
Sarah Palin's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by isildur29
but you have to admit the AMAZING merchandising restraint that has gone on. for the pop phenom these books have become, there is a staggering lack of merchandising exploitation. sure you have some kitchsy stuff here and there, a couple of video games, etc, but NOTHING like you would expect from such a successful kids franchise.
Oh, I dunno...




This weekend I got a book, wands, t-shirts, charactures, all sorts of things...
Old 07-18-2005, 02:07 PM Sarah Palin is offline  
#2789  

kristchan
Jewish [M]other of [M]ayhem
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoglysis
It has not gone without notice that every girl here has an intarweb boyfriend in their sig(except Lil, now).
Old 07-18-2005, 02:07 PM kristchan is offline  
#2790  

 


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:01 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.