General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > Automotive [M]ayhem
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

JimmySal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fear Night View Post
You have been ting through this entire thread, what entitles you to any amount of credibility?

because I just don't give a fuck.

You can believe me or not. That doesn't fundamentally change anything.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

onewheeldoin200
Your girlfriend likes my crotch rocket better

THE INTERNET IS SERIOS BISNESS GUYZ!1

Passion > Precision

JimmySal

Quote:
Originally Posted by onewheeldoin200 View Post
THE INTERNET IS SERIOS BISNESS GUYZ!1

Are you still interested in that turbo manifold or what? You kinda just fell off the planet for a while there.

mhaskell
I am an SBC-lovin' beancounting crackwhore...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmySal View Post
By all means, ban me. God knows I wouldn't lose any sleep over it.

In fact, fuck it. I'll catch you guys later. Much.

Don't worry about the goodbye thread either. I'm certainly not.

By the way: Testing went well today, I spent the first 4 hours standing in a field freezing my ass of reading telemetry numbers. Driving was fun though. It always is.

Later bitches.

Oh god this is better than seb or toureg...

So are you admiting , leaving, or trying to keep up the BS? If you are trying to keep up the BS can I again ask for actual picture proof?

1999 Ford Lightning
1984 Corvette Z-51
Leaf springs,pushrods, aluminum heads, nitrous and wideband fuel injection for life.

1998 saab, 5 speed, winter beater

I Am 'fullvietFX's Bitch
boshi

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhaskell View Post
Oh god this is better than seb or toureg...

So are you admiting , leaving, or trying to keep up the BS? If you are trying to keep up the BS can I again ask for actual picture proof?

Dude, STFU, it doesn't matter if he has a shop or not, it doesn't prove anything.

Do something more constructive than trying to look over the stall at the other guys wang to try and compare.

People don't stand around in going "alright you're banned unless you can prove you have a core duo".

mhaskell
I am an SBC-lovin' beancounting crackwhore...

Quote:
Originally Posted by boshi View Post
Dude, STFU, it doesn't matter if he has a shop or not, it doesn't prove anything.

Do something more constructive than trying to look over the stall at the other guys wang to try and compare.

People don't stand around in going "alright you're banned unless you can prove you have a core duo".

So it doesn't matter if he is completely full of shit in all his posts? I find it hilarious that someone would make up such stories on the interweb, and think its funny when said people get called out and such. If he has a shop or not certainly does prove something, if he is full of shit or not.

1999 Ford Lightning
1984 Corvette Z-51
Leaf springs,pushrods, aluminum heads, nitrous and wideband fuel injection for life.

1998 saab, 5 speed, winter beater

I Am 'fullvietFX's Bitch
boshi

Quote:
So it doesn't matter if he is completely full of shit in all his posts? I find it hilarious that someone would make up such stories on the interweb, and think its funny when said people get called out and such. If he has a shop or not certainly does prove something, if he is full of shit or not.

I suppose it's interesting, but I don't see why to be able to claim anything on the internet you need to *prove* it now. I would be happy to just assume he must have one, it's not like you lose something by him getting away with it. We aren't making or loosing money/cars or anything here.

Rang3find3r
sabercat tamer

Quote:

I'm in 100% agreement with this

Tex Arcana
I am a mean disrespectful person hiding anonymously and need an attitude adjustment.

Quote:

Speaking of shops... ohshiz posted his, I posted mine, it's time for you to post yours.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call destiny.
--John Hobbs

~~~ ~~~ Tea[m] Pyratex ~~~ ~~~

Rang3find3r
sabercat tamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex Arcana View Post
Speaking of shops... ohshiz posted his, I posted mine, it's time for you to post yours.

I'll post mine:

OneWhoKnows
(Morbo)

Quote:
Originally Posted by boshi View Post

This is almost as retarded as failing a driving test.

No, really though, it's the equivalent of somebody in saying they're an engineering for Intel working on the Core 2 architecture.
Rang3find3r: "I am VERY proud of my victory over touareg, because shit, what the fuck else do I have to be proud of?"

eighteen_psi
Extra Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWhoKnows View Post
This is almost as retarded as failing a driving test.

No, really though, it's the equivalent of somebody in saying they're an engineering for Intel working on the Core 2 architecture.