Quote:
Originally Posted by concise
at least im not braggin about my new stuff that i didnt pay a cent for
and you know he didn't pay for it how?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

concise

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyNavy
So then why the fuck did you make some retarded comment about his parents buying him the wheels simply because of the neighborhood?

You dumbass, the same way I made assumptions about your family you made assumptions about him. Maybe he just likes the fucking wheels, maybe he worked his ass off mowing lawns or delivering pizzas to buy them. You don't know this guy is a "boy-racer" (where the fuck did you pick up that retarded phrase anyhow?) or has a ricer attitude. Fuck, your car isn't much faster than his and his is quite a bit more stylish.

so you admit to being just like me? assuming things about people based on observations? shut up. you made an assumption about me, and i proved you wrong, so you played the pot/kettle card, great. he has not defended himself, so until he gives me reason to think he put a lot of effort in his car or his parents didnt help him out with money for the wheels, im going to continue to assume based on my observations and past experience, like most humans do every day, that he is trying to get in on the import racing scene and is starting with wheels..

all show, no go, know fact about rice.

slowburn911

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFC
What I find amusing is your defense of "I'm not bragging about stuff I didn't pay for". He wasn't bragging about anything, he posted a pic of his new car. Nowhere was there anything even resembling bragging. And you still don't even fucking know if he bought it or not. Just because he took pictures of the car in a setting that had nice houses in the background != his parents bought it or his parents are rich. For all you know he took that in a parking lot in front of his work/school (yes, that is a parking lot they're in). Maybe you should get the facts before you flame like a whiny little bitch. That's almost worse than the fucktwat ricers who think they're "gangsta".

*beat by flynavy*

so how did this turn to us flaming eachother in someone elses post about there car?

blixkin

Quote:
so you admit to being just like me? assuming things about people based on observations? shut up. you made an assumption about me, and i proved you wrong, so you played the pot/kettle card, great. he has not defended himself, so until he gives me reason to think he put a lot of effort in his car or his parents didnt help him out with money for the wheels, im going to continue to assume based on my observations and past experience, like most humans do every day, that he is trying to get in on the import racing scene and is starting with wheels..

maybe he just wants his car to look nice

oh yeah thats a fucking crime around here

concise

my fault slowburn, my fault, i was in a bad mood and decided to rant on new kid with bling rims on an import, and it escalated oops

SemperFly

Quote:

I was making a point, dumbass. Guess you're a little too thick to see that.

You didn't prove shit. For all I know you were making every line of that up. My point was to show you how stupid an assumption based on one post is. You seem to be quite the angsty little kid if someone who decides to put aftermarket wheels on his car actually pisses you off.

Mad at the world, son? Mommy spend too much time at her little VP job blowing the board of directors to coddle her little boy? Relax, junior. You're getting worked up over nothing and I'd be willing to bet that half the ricer shit you're claiming you see is from the movies. By the way, did you pay for both the cars in your sig?

SemperFly

Quote:
my fault slowburn, my fault, i was in a bad mood and decided to rant on new kid with bling rims on an import, and it escalated oops
lol ignore my previous post then

well not completely, but don't take the flames to heart

slowburn911

we need a new gif on genmay that says flame job or something...any ideas for the gif??

concise

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyNavy
I was making a point, dumbass. Guess you're a little too thick to see that.

You didn't prove shit. For all I know you were making every line of that up. My point was to show you how stupid an assumption based on one post is. You seem to be quite the angsty little kid if someone who decides to put aftermarket wheels on his car actually pisses you off.

Mad at the world, son? Mommy spend too much time at her little VP job blowing the board of directors to coddle her little boy? Relax, junior. You're getting worked up over nothing and I'd be willing to bet that half the ricer shit you're claiming you see is from the movies. By the way, did you pay for both the cars in your sig?

i paid for the cruiser, and just the insurance for my moms outback that i drove, she got a new car and gave it to me instead of having me buy a used car a few years ago. nice BJ comment though, cute, and original. if you will excuse me, ive been immune to your mom comments since 4th grade. looks like you're gettin worked up over me gettin pissed off.

edit: alright now that we're done in the flame war, its time for a handshake, well played.

Tex Arcana
I am a mean disrespectful person hiding anonymously and need an attitude adjustment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowburn911
we need a new gif on genmay that says flame job or something...any ideas for the gif??

I"m partial to this one...

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call destiny.
--John Hobbs

~~~ ~~~ Tea[m] Pyratex ~~~ ~~~

concise

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowburn911

photoshop flames on to something jenna jameson is sucking? id unno

concise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex Arcana
ooh thats a good one

SFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex Arcana

ya, well you smell funny! er..

Tex Arcana
I am a mean disrespectful person hiding anonymously and need an attitude adjustment.

Quote:
ooh thats a good one

So, start a thread to sign a petition for the Gen[M]ay ghods to turn it into a smiley on the list, and use, say, :flame: for the tag.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call destiny.
--John Hobbs

Tex Arcana

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFC
ya, well you smell funny! er..

--John Hobbs