General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > Automotive [M]ayhem
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
c3imny
 
where is the love?

what's with all this trolling / angsty comments???

what about a civil discussion?























oh yeah - Tex and SFC are both s.





Old 08-30-2004, 01:28 PM c3imny is offline  
Reply With Quote
#46  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

c3imny
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by concise
hmm, i wont be paying a cent to go to an out of state university, raised by a single mom who was a VP of customer service at Xerox before she retired in 2000? $380k house, been living there for 16 years, do i have a $12/hr job, 40 hours a week? did i go to the best private high school in Oregon without getting financial aid, and the fam donated money while i was there? check marks all across the board. i have nothing to be jealous of.

i am just sick of boy-racers who watch 2f2f and want to dorifto and think they are tough shit because they got an econobox in the 16s..
no one
gives a
shit

about your mom
about her "clients"
about your stucco house
about your $12 / hr job
























btw - she still owes me a blow job
Old 08-30-2004, 01:30 PM c3imny is offline  
Reply With Quote
#47  

prak
pwned
 
If I didn't know better I'd think this wasn't Automotive [M]ayhem but Genmay
Old 08-30-2004, 01:31 PM prak is offline  
Reply With Quote
#48  

Tex Arcana
I am a mean disrespectful person hiding anonymously and need an attitude adjustment.
 
Tex Arcana's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by c3imny
where is the love?

what's with all this trolling / angsty comments???

what about a civil discussion?

oh yeah - Tex and SFC are both s.


Just for j00, your very own smiley:



__________________
People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.--V


Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call destiny.
--John Hobbs


~~~ ~~~ Tea[m] Pyratex ~~~ ~~~
Old 08-30-2004, 01:34 PM Tex Arcana is offline  
Reply With Quote
#49  

needsmorefrink
Prof. Frink
frink is black
 
needsmorefrink's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by prak
If I didn't know better I'd think this wasn't Automotive [M]ayhem but Genmay

took you this long to see that?
Old 08-30-2004, 01:35 PM needsmorefrink is offline  
Reply With Quote
#50  

concise
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by c3imny
no one
gives a
shit

about your mom
about her "clients"
about your stucco house
about your $12 / hr job



btw - she still owes me a blow job

you missed the flame war and a truce was called, but ill tell her she missed ya.
Old 08-30-2004, 01:39 PM concise is offline  
Reply With Quote
#51  

Mr. Baz
 
Anyway, so what about the crack in your front rotor?
Old 08-30-2004, 01:44 PM Mr. Baz is offline  
Reply With Quote
#52  

slowburn911
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by c3imny
where is the love?

what's with all this trolling / angsty comments???

what about a civil discussion?


oh yeah - Tex and SFC are both s.






Have Mercy he drives a ford
__________________
"Masturbation is like procrastination..its all good until u realize ur fkn urself"
Scottish Pride (maybe have one of those clubs..lemme know if u heart (or are) scottish peeps)
Gen[M]ay Chevy Club...i guess
Old 08-30-2004, 01:46 PM slowburn911 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#53  

slowburn911
 
oh right back to car stuff..
__________________
"Masturbation is like procrastination..its all good until u realize ur fkn urself"
Scottish Pride (maybe have one of those clubs..lemme know if u heart (or are) scottish peeps)
Gen[M]ay Chevy Club...i guess
Old 08-30-2004, 01:47 PM slowburn911 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#54  

SebG
SebTheDJ
Pierdolcie sie
 
SebG's Avatar
 
I dont like the wheels
Old 08-30-2004, 01:53 PM SebG is offline  
Reply With Quote
#55  

RazorWind
 
RazorWind's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by concise
hmm, i wont be paying a cent to go to an out of state university, raised by a single mom who was a VP of customer service at Xerox before she retired in 2000? $380k house, been living there for 16 years, do i have a $12/hr job, 40 hours a week? did i go to the best private high school in Oregon without getting financial aid, and the fam donated money while i was there? check marks all across the board. i have nothing to be jealous of.

i am just sick of boy-racers who watch 2f2f and want to dorifto and think they are tough shit because they got an econobox in the 16s..

OMG Dude, I bet your Outback tears all the poseur cars like Corvettes, MR2s, and WRXes new assholes.

And if you're impressed by $12 an hour, you need to quit as the general manager of your local McDonalds and get a real job.
__________________
90f54f9cfb4106d1ef0e6a82e53f14
Old 08-30-2004, 01:58 PM RazorWind is offline  
Reply With Quote
#56  

PiMpY
hmmmmmm whats that smell? *sniffs* ahhh smells like c0cktard. COMING FROM THIS POST!!
 
PiMpY's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex Arcana
Just for j00, your very own smiley:




Old 08-30-2004, 02:18 PM PiMpY is offline  
Reply With Quote
#57  

Tex Arcana
I am a mean disrespectful person hiding anonymously and need an attitude adjustment.
 
Tex Arcana's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Baz
Anyway, so what about the crack in your front rotor?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Baz
Anyway, so what about the crack in your front rotor?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Baz
Anyway, so what about the crack in your front rotor?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Baz
Anyway, so what about the crack in your front rotor?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Baz
Anyway, so what about the crack in your front rotor?
__________________
People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.--V


Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call destiny.
--John Hobbs


~~~ ~~~ Tea[m] Pyratex ~~~ ~~~
Old 08-30-2004, 02:22 PM Tex Arcana is offline  
Reply With Quote
#58  

prak
pwned
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof. Frink
took you this long to see that?
I only read the first 1 pages
Old 08-30-2004, 02:29 PM prak is offline  
Reply With Quote
#59  

ballorfall
 
thx to all the guys who made great comment and fu*k the rest....

first of all... i paid for my car with my own money... i'm working a lot and everything... oh ya my dad did gave me 500$... but i paid for EVERYTHING else... and i dont think putting mags on a car is called rice....i dont have CRAZY spoiler or skirt or even altezzas....

I find my car clean and that's it...
__________________
[M]
Old 08-30-2004, 02:48 PM ballorfall is offline  
Reply With Quote
#60  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:47 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.