General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > Everyday Life.
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

DopefishLives
The Artist Formerly Known As StratocasterMaster, I was so [H]ard Kyle could feel it in Texas and got

Yet another of your recipes I'll need to give a try.

I've got a few I've been meaning to post up, but I've just been a bit too busy.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

SilentEchoes

I'm a college guy without any cooking skills, and one of the guys in my house and I have been going through and making some of your recipes. I tried this on Wednesday and it was really good. The one thing that I might do in the future is add a bit less sugar and possibly give the tomato sauce a bit more spice. It was delicious though, and was a great way for me to make my first lasagna, thanks!

ceejamon
Ignore this post

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentEchoes View Post
I'm a college guy without any cooking skills, and one of the guys in my house and I have been going through and making some of your recipes. I tried this on Wednesday and it was really good. The one thing that I might do in the future is add a bit less sugar and possibly give the tomato sauce a bit more spice. It was delicious though, and was a great way for me to make my first lasagna, thanks!

Glad you guys dig them. My tomato sauce seems to be my most controversial. Everyone thinks the sauce is too sweet. I like it sweet myself, but if I could go back and edit my initial post to update the recipe, I'd cut the sugar in half.