General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

:ninja:
My cooter sweats, and reeks like rotting sea vermon.

I'm convinced that ry_goody is a gimmick.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

SnakeIRye

Quote:
Originally Posted by :ninja: View Post

I'm skeptical

He may think he's fighting atheism with his divinely inspired mushroom rants, but he's really doing his part by driving everybody away from any kind of real debating Seriously ry, I used to be able to read your posts, but it just gets worse and worse.

ry_goody

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakeIRye View Post
I'm skeptical :D

He may think he's fighting atheism with his divinely inspired mushroom rants, but he's really doing his part by driving everybody away from any kind of real debating :lol: Seriously ry, I used to be able to read your posts, but it just gets worse and worse.

Here is the final argument against atheism. It's done.

Firstly, I must say for all you guys that like to go paragraph by paragraph responding. This is highly unnecessary, I am aware what I write does not make sense paragraph by contained paragraph, it is the writing in whole that does it. But feel free to do this if you want, because I know it is easier to dissect to feel correct rather than take in as whole and formulate a whole response.

Unfortunately I do reach the point where everything I say is in recursive justification and it's not a debate, it's just me saying.

Almost like Christianity you know, God wrote the book, the book claims it's author is God
Or anything that makes you question your belief is by very definition a sin and work of the devil.

I call them perfected systems of recursive justification. A number of people have been able to design them through human history. Buddha, Christ, Joseph Smith, Ron L Hubbard. What I present is the culmination of the hippie movement and the recursive system of justification that spawned from it. Which is nothing more than identifying the necessity of spirituality and the methods to live life by in the geometric structures and the subjective feelings created by nature. Mother earth, the one objective thing that we know for a FACT created us. Essentially what many of you might classify under crazy new age religion. But merely new age philosophy is the better term, as philosophy is the basis for all religion.

But understand, it's not possible to exist outside of a system of recursive justification, if you can't recognize which one you exist in, that should be all the more evidence to you that you are hopelessly operating in one. Even atheists and scientists are engrossed in one. The idea that you can't let anything into your mind without evidence is the product of one of these perfected systems of recursive justification. Because there are many components of your psyche that are not the product of evidence but rather the product of gnostic process.

For example, everyone tries to discount the placebo effect, oh if it's placebo it's bullshit. What this translated into other terms is, if there is not a physiologically manifested justification for the psychologically manifested state, then it is incorrect. This notion can be extrapolated to the highly materialistic concept of, if you don't have physical manifestations of your happiness, your psychological state is bullshit. Essentially why rich people can never understand how someone homeless can in fact be more confident and more happy than them.

This is essentially where you run into the negative aspect of the atheist and scientific minded perfect system of recursive justification. There greatest shortcuts to happiness are discarded by the fact they believe there is a necessity for physiological justification to all psychological aspects. When you guys repeatedly ask me 'wheres the evidence'? It always strikes me as a shock, not because I was hoping to get by without evidence, but because the thing I am discussing quite literally does not need evidence and I cannot really comprehend from a first hand thought process why you guys always come to that conclusion, for me it feels exactly the same when I am debating the recursive justifications of Christian thought process. There is no necessity for a physiological justification for what I say. If you let it into your mind, the purely psychological result is the evidence for that fact it can create that psychological result. I want to work to remove the notion from all of you that a physiological justification is necessary for your psychological state. You can live in a state of euphoria 24/7. You merely have to work to remove all aspects of you that don't operate on the psychological mechanisms that do this.

There is a mechanism of the mind that I like to call the abstraction of the mind. The unconscious mind is an abstraction machine, it runs off symbolism, pure feeling and arbitrary definition. The rationality, structured logical mind of the science atheist is a forced state from the natural state of abstract chaos in the unconscious mind. The unconscious mind is also what ultimately creates your feelings. Which that is necessary to note because anything you believe ultimately comes down to feeling. Feeling is dependent on the unconscious abstracting mind. Essentially what atheists and science minded individuals are doing is operating there mind at a level that is out of touch with true nature of what creates their underlying feelings. Due to this they are running through a series of loopholes of bullshit invented in their logically fabricated conscious mind. But this conscious thought process is to out of touch with the true nature of the unconscious thought process. It doesn't work. Suicide and depression rates are still going up. If you want any sort of evidence, that is it. I claim fucking occam's razor on all you, yes you can twist and construe everything into a series of loopholes to jump through to get at 'you' and then use the inability of someone to jump through all those loopholes as evidence of their incorrectness. But look at the simple basic necessity of mankind, happiness. Then look at the simple basic fact of statistics, it's becoming worse. What you atheists and scientists have deemed the 'light of rationality' is nothing more than a blinding to the true nature of your unconscious mind. And due to your being hopelessly engrossed in it you have locked yourself into a direction and aim where you will continually develop yourselves into a direction of out of touch with it and perpetuate and make a mood of your surrounding society that is out of touch with it. I blame the suicide and depression of college students on the people who perpetuate the greatness and necessity of what college is. I blame the extreme opposite polarizations of college and what that ultimate spawns of it, Cho Seung-hui, on the people who perpetuate it. I blame the frantic and chaotic state of women in today's modern world on the people who do not perpetuate, bur rather make fun of true attunement of conscious psychological process to that of unconscious abstraction and creation of feeling. I blame the spawn and creation of bipolar, manic depression, ADD on this same problem. It is no coincidence that once 'neurosis' was removed from the US DSM some years ago it has since then been replaced by concepts of bipolar, manic depression etc. Neurosis is the underlying problem as Jung so accurately identified, it is the product of disconnection of the conscious thought process from the thought process of the unconscious mind. Yes people who do accurately attach their conscious thought process to the absurdity and abstraction that is their unconscious mind do appear wacky to those still comprehending via disconnected logical process. But they thing you won't understand till you are there is, it feels better.

And one of the best methods to demolish your logical conscious structures is by ego death. Complete disillusionments so you can again experience what operating in your purely unconscious mind is like, so then you can redevelop your conscious mind to match it. This underlying Christian ideal you all possess that there are things in your conscious mind that you must keep in check is complete bullshit. Your unconscious mind operates in the manner it does for a reason.

You guys think I am stupid in terms of logic. But you misunderstand, what I present today is merely the progression after finishing logic. Which I came to realize in my junior year of high school after finishing both IB Calculus II and IB Computer Science II as the only junior in either class and then finally getting a glimpse of it. The end of this direction that is being perpetuated is not happiness, it is depression. Science and logic are nothing more than tools we can utilize to fabricate machines to free us from the necessity of doing repetitious tasks. They are NOT methods to live your life by and they are NOT methods to judge others by, they are not methods of thought to create value by. They are tools of comprehension to allow us to fabricate machines that can fee people from the necessity of repetitious tasks. When you guys perpetuate them as methods to live your life by all you are doing is causing people to act out the lifestyle of a machine for people like me to analyze and ultimately create automated processes off of to make it so a human no longer has to do it. Do not perpetuate the lifestyle of a machine for humans. Begin to emulate the lifestyle of a machine in your head and create things from it.

No I am not saying anything new, but I am saying something new in the fact I say, do it. Nirvana is no longer an absurd concept, it is in sight, it is the great attractor, the great magnet at the end of time that has been pulling us towards it. We are not the mere accident of our past and evolution, we are the product of attraction to the direction of everything feeling good, ecstacy and euphoria. These things feel good for a reason, this is not an accident of evolution. Good feeling, not logic, not rationality is the ultimate guide to everything. This is the intuition, manifested to an extreme degree, that people confuse for God. They never make note that, contact with God is not just revelation, it is not just feeling of divinity, it is an EXTREME feeling of good, joy and euphoria. It is ecstacy, it is a peak moment of experience.

*edit* Now with that all said. I am quite aware there are people operating under the term 'atheist' that this does not apply to. I am merely targetting the majority of atheist thought that has created almost a hard-coded link between scientific thought as the justification for Atheism. I am aware at it's base atheism is nothing more than 'no belief in God'. But I say you are not aware that for the vast majority, they do not operate off this base notion, they operate off there own self-created, or unfortunately group--created bastardization of this original concept. I mean if your one of these original, true atheists, that I do in fact agree with your perception of reality, do you honestly agree with all those 16 and 18 year old kids who go onto digg like atheist evangelicalists preaching rationality and FSM as the ultimate light to all? There is incredible value to just pure, irrational, feeling and intuition. I say you need to abandon the label atheist because it has been hijacked by a group you will never get it back from.

Last edited by ry_goody; 09-19-2007 at 01:28 PM..

ry_goody

Quote:

I'm convinced Christians and Atheism, the ultimate spawn of Christianity, is a gimmick. A ploy of evil to keep man toiling in the mud.

Last edited by ry_goody; 09-19-2007 at 01:28 PM..

ieyeasu

Quote:
Originally Posted by mofugger View Post
Is it the lack of belief, or the belief there is nothing?

Depends on the atheist.

This question is typically answered by dividing atheism into two camps: "weak" (I lack belief) and "strong" (I believe there is nothing).

ieyeasu

Quote:
I'm skeptical

He may think he's fighting atheism with his divinely inspired mushroom rants, but he's really doing his part by driving everybody away from any kind of real debating Seriously ry, I used to be able to read your posts, but it just gets worse and worse.

What's crazy is that he's not completely nuts. A lot of the stuff that falls out of his keyboard is actually fairly well reasoned. Just dumb.

cromicus
I act tough on genmay, but real life im a pussy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ry_goody View Post
I'm convinced Christians and Atheism, the ultimate spawn of Christianity, is a gimmick. A ploy of evil to keep man toiling in the mud.
atheism... the ultimate spawn of christianity... it should be illegal to be this stupid.

Quote:
There were people asserting that there was no god thousands of years before Christ ever set foot on this planet.

Good lord you are a fucking moron.

SnakeIRye

Quote:
Originally Posted by ieyeasu View Post
What's crazy is that he's not completely nuts. A lot of the stuff that falls out of his keyboard is actually fairly well reasoned. Just dumb.

I agree, he is a smart lad. I'm no psychiatrist/evolutionary psych, but... I believe his problem starts with duality, basically the idea that mind is separate from matter. It sounds like a simple logic problem to overcome, but it's deep routed into our behavior.

Quote:
I agree, he is a smart lad. I'm no psychiatrist/evolutionary psych, but... I believe his problem starts with duality, basically the idea that mind is separate from matter. It sounds like a simple logic problem to overcome, but it's deep routed into our behavior.
Hallucinogens and psychedelics only support the idea that the mind can transcend the physical realm. Seeing as ry_goody is constantly on one, his posts make more sense.

Kaizen

Quote:
I honestly don't think anyone disagrees that 'God' exists. I think the only arguments that takes place in relation to this subject is what exactly the definition of 'God' is.
<snip>

People definitely do disagree if God exists. Taking the words of the bible literally, God is supernatural. The supernatural god is the god which atheists tend to disagree with. However, people which believe the word 'God' is a metaphor for nature the universe or whatever, have a pantheistic view, which is not a belief in a supernatural god.

SkuzzleButt
im the guy that yelled SNAPE KILLED DUMBLDOR!!

Quote:
Hallucinogens and psychedelics only support the idea that the mind can transcend the physical realm. Seeing as ry_goody is constantly on one, his posts make more sense.

In what way do drugs support that idea? It is quite the contrary, chemicals we can very easily study have an effect on certain areas and functions of the brain and consciousness. We can study these effects, and in fact science, coming from many angles, has concluded that the brain is an entirely physical/chemical construct. There is no separation of brain and consciousness.

SnakeIRye

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkuzzleButt View Post
In what way do drugs support that idea? It is quite the contrary, chemicals we can very easily study have an effect on certain areas and functions of the brain and consciousness. We can study these effects, and in fact science, coming from many angles, has concluded that the brain is an entirely physical/chemical construct. There is no separation of brain and consciousness.

I think that was the point. He doesn't see drugs as just changing his brain chemistry and altering his consciousness, he sees it as a way to literally transport his mind through some kind of metaphysical universe.

ry_goody

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkuzzleButt View Post

Well yes, drugs do some wonderous things at the physical synaptic and chemical level.

But do not forget... those synapses are made of quantum particles. Which bound to those laws, our conscious is much more peculiar than science has realized and is currently supposing. Merely synaptic firing cannot account for all phenemona we experience.

We really won't have any fucking clue what conscious is -exactly- until we have a microscope to watch the quantum level.
But I personally believe psychedelics and just a meditative subjective mind will be INFINITELY better than a microscope. I mean whats the point of translating the peculiarities of our quantum being into scientific formulas and rational if we can rather just translate it directly into subjective feeling and ability? Science is quickly approaching the point where the once considered 'insane' 'irrational' will in actuality be more pertinent to our survival.

Last edited by ry_goody; 09-20-2007 at 01:38 PM..

ry_goody

Quote:
Originally Posted by cromicus View Post
atheism... the ultimate spawn of christianity... it should be illegal to be this stupid.

You call me stupid. But it amazes me you missed the past 2000 years of human history recorded even in the conservative school textbooks to realize, Christianity did in fact come before atheism. Really, everything I said is true and what your saying is just hopeful wishing in your personal little world. Which yes I know in your personal little world you probably feel quite intelligent, but rejoin reality. Christianity came before Atheism.