FS: RAM, MS Software, iPod Touch, etc.
I have a bunch of stuff sitting in my closet waiting to be used, except I have no plans on using them. My wife lost her job, so I need money.
1) 2x 4GB (2x2) kit GEIL DDR3-1333mhz SO-DIMMs. I bought these for a Thinkpad that got returned, and held onto them for an HP EliteBook I never bought. Basically new. $60 per kit.
2) 2x2GB Samsung DDR3-1333mhz SO-DIMMs. New System Pull from HP. $60.
3) Windows 7 Home Premium 32 bit. Came as part of that buy a Vista laptop now, upgrade to 7 later deal. We needed 7 Pro instead, so never used this. OEM: $75
4) Office 2007 Professional. A desktop my client bought came with a license card for Office 2007 Professional, but we use a site license. Includes the hologram disc. $160
5) iPod Touch 32GB 1st Generation. No USB cable/headphones. Says Founder's Club 2007 on the back. A client wanted us to take a look at it, as it was stuck in a reboot loop. The power button wouldn't work, and he didn't want to pay Apple to fix it out of warranty. I took it apart a few months later and fixed it. Firmware 3.1.3, latest it'll support. $100
6) Lenovo X201 w/ Ultrabase, hdd adapter. Core i5 540m, 4GB DDR3, 320GB 7200 RPM, 12.1" XGA screen, 6300 AGN, 7 Pro, 65W AC Adapter, Ultrabase, 90W AC Adapter, SATA/SATA ultrabay slim hdd adapter. Laptop bag, mouse, USB DVD/CDRW comobo drive. Barely used, needed a laptop with a higher resolution. Warranty through Feb 11. $1100
7) HP JetDirect 175X USB to 10/100 Ethernet print server. Bought it for a client, client decided at the last minute to go with a printer with an integrated nic. $80
8) 6 cell laptop battery for HP/Compaq notebooks (6710b, among others): HSTNN-FB05. Pulled 4 hours on an NC6400 last time I used it (a month ago): $30
9) Core Duo T2300E: Pulled from the NC6400. $20
10) Pentium D 2.8ghz: $25
11) Atheros G Mini-PCIE card (pulled from Acer Aspire One that got upgraded to a 3945ABG): $10
12) Atheros N Mini-PCIE card (pulled from Asus G73JH that got upgraded to a 5100AGN): $15
13) 2x slim DVD+-DL pata dries. HP pulls: $20/per. I have one mini-PATA to desktop PATA adapter, 1st come 1st serve. (If you buy the Thinkpad and want a DVDDL instead of the DVD/CDRW, it's just $10)
Anything over $25 includes shipping. Heat is NecessaryEvil, eBay is NecessaryEvil-BC. No trades that I'm interested in, I just need money to pay our bills until my wife gets back on her feet.
Pictures of the laptop, Office are up here: http://s17.photobucket.com/albums/b84/NE-FS/
I'll take pics of everything else when my wife gets back with my camera.
|11-07-2010, 10:36 AM||