General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > Automotive [M]ayhem
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
OneWhoKnows
(Morbo)
 
OneWhoKnows's Avatar
 
OWK Gramps

And fucking Kyle, he's launching a DDoS on us. Quick, somebody throw a few pebbles onto the road to deter him!
__________________
Intarweb married to [H]ustler 12/08/03
OWK of Team OWK
Gen[M]ay Motorcyclist 2004 YZF-R1 / 2006 YZF-R6
Rang3find3r: "I am VERY proud of my victory over touareg, because shit, what the fuck else do I have to be proud of?"
Old 05-02-2006, 09:01 PM OneWhoKnows is offline  
#196  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Junkie Mod
totensiebush
shit the needle broke off in my ass cheek
 
Junkie Mod's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thermo1223
Hi2u
whyd you PM me?
Quote:
LOL
Back up I see
isnt exactly much to say lol
Old 05-02-2006, 09:05 PM Junkie Mod is offline  
#197  

tmoney1876
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWhoKnows
And fucking Kyle, he's launching a DDoS on us. Quick, somebody throw a few pebbles onto the road to deter him!

Are you serious?
Old 05-02-2006, 09:05 PM tmoney1876 is offline  
#198  

Shiki
shiki
I am creepy.
 
Shiki's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmoney1876
Are you serious?
Ben... needed: 2 roommates for party house says:
did genmay just die
OneWhoKnows says:
it's slowly dying lol
Ben... needed: 2 roommates for party house says:
Kyle is DDOSing us
Ben... needed: 2 roommates for party house says:
spread the word lol
Old 05-02-2006, 09:06 PM Shiki is offline  
#199  

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM
 
GhEttOrAiD's Avatar
 
i want to be ben's roommate
__________________
[QUOTE=BlisterDick;25482810][b]PLZ keep door unlock for roach and spider[/b][/QUOTE]
✓, ✓, ☑, ☐
Old 05-02-2006, 09:10 PM GhEttOrAiD is offline  
#200  

Shiki
shiki
I am creepy.
 
Shiki's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by G[h]EttOrAiD
i want to be ben's roommate
AND wizzfish. shall be awesome
Old 05-02-2006, 09:13 PM Shiki is offline  
#201  

wizzfish
everyday i'm hustlin
 
wizzfish's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cromicus
AND wizzfish. shall be awesome
im the after thought

edit:
it's because of my john b posters lololol
__________________
===========WIZZBERTIKUTA_5K===========

http://www.internetcelebrity.ca/
"i wish i were an internet celebrity so i could go out with porn stars" - shiki
http://www.internetcelebrity.ca/
Old 05-02-2006, 11:11 PM wizzfish is offline  
#202  

Bunchies
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWhoKnows
And fucking Kyle, he's launching a DDoS on us. Quick, somebody throw a few pebbles onto the road to deter him!

__________________
Originally Posted by miasman1
Now if Ikea made the Jerker in a solid-wood version, i want one.

Ho Lee Shit of the Asian Crew

71e7a3a5f86e282d6e23b172626f6cad
Old 05-02-2006, 11:17 PM Bunchies is offline  
#203  

wwilliam54
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWhoKnows
Fuck, I was planning on using that one for something

Bashing of OneWhoKnows will stop or you will be banned.
stfu

__________________
2004 Grand Marquis- Just a big bucket o' steel.
1997 Geo- Three Cylinders of Fury, 5 Gears of slow (R.I.P)
Old 05-03-2006, 02:14 AM wwilliam54 is offline  
#204  

Bunchies
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbfuck
stfu


Thanks for sharing your opinion.
__________________
Originally Posted by miasman1
Now if Ikea made the Jerker in a solid-wood version, i want one.

Ho Lee Shit of the Asian Crew

71e7a3a5f86e282d6e23b172626f6cad
Old 05-03-2006, 02:18 AM Bunchies is offline  
#205  

wwilliam54
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunchies
Thanks for sharing your opinion.
np
__________________
2004 Grand Marquis- Just a big bucket o' steel.
1997 Geo- Three Cylinders of Fury, 5 Gears of slow (R.I.P)
Old 05-03-2006, 02:18 AM wwilliam54 is offline  
#206  

Ballz2TheWallz
pwned
 
Kyle must be sleeping there has to be 5 threads going on in the feedback, and they arent closed deleted and banned yet
Old 05-03-2006, 03:01 AM Ballz2TheWallz is offline  
#207  

NecessaryEvil
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkuzzleButt
Oh hes an asshole, but come quakecon I will go to the hard workshop and I will pretend to like him for the free hardware.


Did that last year. He gave me a keyboard. I gave him the bird
Old 05-03-2006, 04:13 AM NecessaryEvil is offline  
#208  

ry2.0
pwned
 
kyle banned my original accnt (ryan) in 2000 (user 67) and now that the auto forum is gone I guess i wont ever need to load that forum again.

p.s. charles unban my fucking main
Old 05-03-2006, 05:44 AM ry2.0 is offline  
#209  

DopefishLives
The Artist Formerly Known As StratocasterMaster, I was so [H]ard Kyle could feel it in Texas and got
 
DopefishLives's Avatar
 
FINALLY, the graces of registration goodness! I am StratocasterMaster from [H]... Dopefish from Cartalk and [H]Cars.

I have a fair amount to say and some of the posts I scavanged from [H] to post here, exemplifying his pure childish nature. He couldnt even let the threads exist and lock them, he knew that he was being a dick and that others would see that fact, so he deleted any record of it. It is amazing the tools that support him still... including LadyMakoFox who I thought would be above that crap.

First of all, let me say -- I'm proud to be a refugee of [H]; mfpmax tried telling me for a long time I needed to leave but the people kept me coming back. In time it got worse, the flaming noobs, the brown nosers and worst of all the Kyle. I'm glad to see many of the posters I missed like SLiP and kstokes are hear as well as Spyder... maybe I'll get to see some cool project posts again.

Here is the first post I made in feedback concerning the closure and my opinions of it. This was formed from not only my initial anger but the hatred of Kyle's overall actions of the years and his tyranical rule of biased opinions and rash assaults on other people.

Time for my stake on this, I've been here since November of 2000. ...even back then I got an early preview of Kyle's immaturity. I'm sorry but I know you own an H2 and you love it but if someone else doesnít. Deal with and get the sand out of your mangina. I get called a ricer all the time for my RX-7 and 240sx... both of which would out handle and out accel any of the neysayers that resolve to name calling. I even make jokes because my cars are apart of a stereotype and instead of getting all up in arms about it an perpetuating the issue. I make light of the situation and EVERYONE including myself are happier for it.

The Gen May from the old was great, and removing it to 'weed out the jokers' was a mistake. It got rid of a few kiddies but new ones always come back. ...however it DID get rid of a lot of the good people like Lantec, etc. Bringing it back and charging only meant that assholes with nothing better to do with their money buy in. The few hardcore fanatics paid in as well but it was never the same and I refused to pay for something that lost its luster because of a management error.

The car forum was going downhill because of poor moderation (Rags). I'm sorry but he is every bit as biased and set in his ways as Kyle and doesnít want to hear anyone else's opinion. He is right and you are wrong mentalities caused most of the issues on the board and lazy biased moderation ran the GOOD members away (mfpmax and kstokes, etc) ... I spent MANY MANY sleepless nights wondering the boards, and soaking up knowledge. When I turned 16 and my attention went to cars (boredom with PC's) I sought refuge in the car forum as it was shared with many comp geeks turned car geeks. It got worse but the few people that remained good made it worthwhile. I feel many of those will be running to hardcars or genmay (the good one, not the [H] one) now.

Good luck Kyle with whatever you choose to do but I feel you've lost more GOOD members than you have loud children. I think I will become nothing more than a lurker as there is little left of this forum for me other than the networking forum. Removing gaming and video, or any forum like the car forum because you donít like the fighting that goes on isnít a solution. It will just move the problem elsewhere... remove the problems (users and moderators) or stop trying.


I think the words of Hunter S. Thompson are rather suitable here.

And that, I think, was the handle---that sense of inevitable victory over the forces of Old and Evil. Not in any mean or military sense; we didn't need that. Our energy would simply prevail. There was no point in fighting---on our side or theirs. We had all the momentum; we were riding the crest of a high and beautiful wave. So now, less than five years later, you can go up on a steep hill in the Las Vegas and look West, and with the right kind of eyes you can almost see the high-water mark---the place where the wave finally broke and rolled back.

~Kris


After posting that, a few people agreed, a few ass snugglers were saying I was a prick and he just deleted the entire thread. With that I was even more angry because with all the shit going on, you'd think that he'd at least want the opinions of the very people that make his forum worth anything. Instead he deletes their calmy voiced opinions which makes people do rash things such as Fons' remarks and with that I posted a new thread, that was again deleted.

Feedback: Car forums and childish administration
________________________________________
Why not let those who at one point supported and defended you and your website Kyle?

I can understand you are trying to squelch a flame war but you are also silencing valid and calmly expressed opinions. I love how you deleted the thread that was lightly discussing it and DID explain everything that happened in the thread. You canít ignore the fact that the Car forum was never a direct issue to you until someone formed an opinion about YOUR vehicle. On top of that you deleted discussions of ridiculous pricing for a forum that is already dead and will never be the same, doomed to the same fate as the original GenMay.

I cant believe I spent so much time converting my friends to go to the [H]|F, I'm out and I have a feeling they wont spend much time here either. GenMay and HCars are much more for their posters and consist of the true posters that made both enjoyable.

Donít have to bother banning me, I wont be coming back.

~Kris


After making that post he banned me from the forums. I've been a member of that forum for over 5 years and he shitcanned me as if I was a noob. He has no respect for those that made him who he is today. I bought one of his fucking mouse pads and I will be burning it shortly in deminstration as I purchase a Func pad... It is a shame that cool, rational people such as Steve have to be associated with such ignorant, egotistical assclowns as him. He does prove my on-going theory that the name Kyle typically means Douchebag.

~Kris

Last edited by DopefishLives; 05-03-2006 at 06:28 AM..
Old 05-03-2006, 06:07 AM DopefishLives is offline  
#210  

Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:02 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.