General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > Automotive [M]ayhem
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
DaoTan
 
does this affect us?

Top Gear 11×02 Status Update
Posted June 29th, 2008 at 21:00 GMT by Viper007Bond in Top Gear

Ugh, seems the Scene either missed Top Gear (unlikely I assume as Top Gear is an incredibly popular show) or something went wrong during the recoding as there’s been no sign of a release.

We’ll keep an eye out for it though. Hopefully they come through soon
Old 06-29-2008, 02:05 PM DaoTan is offline  
Reply With Quote
#76  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Viremia
Mental Pygmy
 
Viremia's Avatar
 
as posted on Finalgear:

Ugh, seems the Scene either missed Top Gear (unlikely I assume as Top Gear is an incredibly popular show) or something went wrong during the recoding as there’s been no sign of a release

edit: damn, b10
Old 06-29-2008, 02:05 PM Viremia is offline  
Reply With Quote
#77  

TekieB
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaoTan View Post
does this affect us?

Top Gear 11×02 Status Update
Posted June 29th, 2008 at 21:00 GMT by Viper007Bond in Top Gear

Ugh, seems the Scene either missed Top Gear (unlikely I assume as Top Gear is an incredibly popular show) or something went wrong during the recoding as there’s been no sign of a release.

We’ll keep an eye out for it though. Hopefully they come through soon

yes

yeah, basically scene has been slow, and apparently the first release was nuked (not confirmed, posted in finalgear)
__________________
Nikon DSLR club - D2H
[M] GNU/Linux crew
Gen[M]ay Pro Audio Club (co-founder)
Old 06-29-2008, 02:07 PM TekieB is offline  
Reply With Quote
#78  

AtomicFire
 
AtomicFire's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viremia View Post
as posted on Finalgear:

Ugh, seems the Scene either missed Top Gear (unlikely I assume as Top Gear is an incredibly popular show) or something went wrong during the recoding as there’s been no sign of a release

edit: damn, b10

__________________
2005 Subaru Impreza WRX STi | project slut
2006 Volvo XC90 V8 AWD | daily slut
Old 06-29-2008, 02:07 PM AtomicFire is offline  
Reply With Quote
#79  

Blt44
 
FUCK.
Old 06-29-2008, 02:07 PM Blt44 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#80  

dvq
Berticus and wigglesworth are my bitches. But im Pidge's Bitch.
 
dvq's Avatar
 
This will affect us, I'll stay up as late as it takes to get this ,... except I have to leave in 4 hours for a date.
Old 06-29-2008, 02:10 PM dvq is offline  
Reply With Quote
#81  

wadie
 
wadie's Avatar
 
Noooo! I slept through it, hope it appears soon
__________________
There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

1187540c91a16bfc0f4a8da832d5cd89 [y yuo throw haet :( :(] porn may <3's yuo.
Old 06-29-2008, 02:11 PM wadie is offline  
Reply With Quote
#82  

matt01
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dvq View Post
This will affect us, I'll stay up as late as it takes to get this ,... except I have to leave in 4 hours for a date.

really dvq...where are your priorities?!?

Old 06-29-2008, 02:12 PM matt01 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#83  

dvq
Berticus and wigglesworth are my bitches. But im Pidge's Bitch.
 
dvq's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt01 View Post
really dvq...where are your priorities?!?


So then you're signing up to give me a blowjob instead =)?
Old 06-29-2008, 02:14 PM dvq is offline  
Reply With Quote
#84  

Viremia
Mental Pygmy
 
Viremia's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dvq View Post
So then you're signing up to give me a blowjob instead =)?
I'll officially sign him up for that
Old 06-29-2008, 02:15 PM Viremia is offline  
Reply With Quote
#85  

FragMastahFlem
 
NNNOOOO
Old 06-29-2008, 02:15 PM FragMastahFlem is offline  
Reply With Quote
#86  

Paints
 
Paints's Avatar
 
oh lord, i set my alarm to this after my afternoon nap

thats it, i m getting some fried chicken.
Old 06-29-2008, 02:16 PM Paints is offline  
Reply With Quote
#87  

foamy
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by wadie View Post
Noooo! I slept through it, hope it appears soon

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/page/it...n_pid=b00ccfdg

for the ukers that missed it and maybe americans if you know your stuff
__________________
1973 austin allegro with helium filled tyres
HIGH OUPUT 1.7
Old 06-29-2008, 02:16 PM foamy is offline  
Reply With Quote
#88  

matt01
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dvq View Post
So then you're signing up to give me a blowjob instead =)?

if it could get me my top gear fix a little earlier...maybe...
Old 06-29-2008, 02:18 PM matt01 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#89  

vdubnthehouse
 
umm, what is Scene?
Old 06-29-2008, 02:20 PM vdubnthehouse is offline  
Reply With Quote
#90  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:45 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.