General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

g0rg0n
Jim Zorn took my job, that MOTHER FUCKER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defiler View Post
I think a lot of people here dont understand the mentality, or even the culture of people who live in the Inland Northwest. I live in north-central Idaho.

Gun ownership is a BIG part of the culture here, and ANYTHING that threatens that, tends to piss people off. There are a shitton of people around here who would move to Montana in a heartbeat if they actually managed to secede. No, they wouldnt be a first world country, but the people here certainly wouldnt have too much trouble making a living either.

While most of you urbanites talk a lot of shit about rural areas, seem to forgot real people live in these parts, and since you dont live there with them, they could give a shit less what you think of them seceding. Its their well being, and lifestyle being threatened. And being willing to make a statement to voice out, and actually take a stand, rather then just rolling over, earns far more respect from me personally. A opposed to people who live in the cities, bitch about the government, and then do absolutely jack shit about it. I think the principle of the whole thing speaks out to show at least SOME americans are willing to actually fight for some of our rights. The second amendment, is really, the last resort we have, to ensure our liberties. Without it, we cant guarantee any of our rights.

yes, you get it.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Escaped Gorilla Genitals
Jim Morrison
Hey, Jim <3 ules, You didn't deserve this because you can't guess numbers but anyways BREAK ON TH

Quote:
I think a lot of people here dont understand the mentality, or even the culture of people who live in the Inland Northwest. I live in north-central Idaho.

Gun ownership is a BIG part of the culture here, and ANYTHING that threatens that, tends to piss people off. There are a shitton of people around here who would move to Montana in a heartbeat if they actually managed to secede. No, they wouldnt be a first world country, but the people here certainly wouldnt have too much trouble making a living either.

While most of you urbanites talk a lot of shit about rural areas, seem to forgot real people live in these parts, and since you dont live there with them, they could give a shit less what you think of them seceding. Its their well being, and lifestyle being threatened. And being willing to make a statement to voice out, and actually take a stand, rather then just rolling over, earns far more respect from me personally. A opposed to people who live in the cities, bitch about the government, and then do absolutely jack shit about it. I think the principle of the whole thing speaks out to show at least SOME americans are willing to actually fight for some of our rights.
Really, we could get them to move to Montana if they seceded? That would be great, we could get rid of the most racist, ignorant, conservative, and religious demographic in America in one fell swoop.

Quote:
The second amendment, is really, the last resort we have, to ensure our liberties. Without it, we cant guarantee any of our rights.

MrAdidaKing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Morrison View Post
Really, we could get them to move to Montana if they seceded? That would be great, we could get rid of the most racist, ignorant, conservative, and religious demographic in America in one fell swoop.

What does gun ownership have to do with racism, being ignorant, and conservatism?

Escaped Gorilla Genitals
Jim Morrison
Hey, Jim <3 ules, You didn't deserve this because you can't guess numbers but anyways BREAK ON TH

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrAdidaKing View Post
What does gun ownership have to do with racism, being ignorant, and conservatism?

That was more a comment on good ol country boys than gun owners.

g0rg0n

Quote:
That was more a comment on good ol country boys than gun owners.

what does being a country boy have to do with ignorance, religion, racism, or conservatism?

I'd wager that there is much more of all 4 traits in larger urban areas.

Gibonius

Quote:
Originally Posted by g0rg0n View Post

Urban areas are notorious liberal, and rural areas consistently go conservative. There's a wealth of data to support that.

g0rg0n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post
Urban areas are notorious liberal, and rural areas consistently go conservative. There's a wealth of data to support that.

true, alright, the conservative/liberal thing I'll give you, but the ignorant, religious, and racist shit is retarded, and anyone who thinks people who live in the country are synonymous automatically with these traits is proving themselves to be suffering from at least 1 of the 3.

MrAdidaKing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post

depends really.

In Arizona there happens to be a lot of racism.

Also, in Upperclass california there is a lot too which surprised me.

g0rg0n

Quote:
depends really.

In Arizona there happens to be a lot of racism.

Also, in Upperclass california there is a lot too which surprised me.

being conservative doesn't make you racist dude

MrAdidaKing

Quote:
being conservative doesn't make you racist dude

calling black people s and mexicans dirty spicks does

g0rg0n

Quote:
calling black people s and mexicans dirty spicks does

right, but what you quoted was talking specifically about being a conservative, not racist, so you can see why you made me wonder.

Gibonius

Quote:
true, alright, the conservative/liberal thing I'll give you, but the ignorant, religious, and racist shit is retarded, and anyone who thinks people who live in the country are synonymous automatically with these traits is proving themselves to be suffering from at least 1 of the 3.

Oh yeah, wasn't saying that at all. Ignorance, racism, and religion are all more tied to poverty than location. Lots of poor urban and country folks.

MrAdidaKing

Quote:
right, but what you quoted was talking specifically about being a conservative, not racist, so you can see why you made me wonder.

woops i misread that.

Escaped Gorilla Genitals
Jim Morrison

Quote:
what does being a country boy have to do with ignorance, religion, racism, or conservatism?
Those traits are more common, especially in combination, in rural areas either because of poverty, culture, or usually both. Living in any area doesn't determine what you are but statistically you an make generalizations about some or most of the people in a given area.

Quote:
You're wrong.

g0rg0n

Quote:
Those traits are more common, especially in combination, in rural areas either because of poverty, culture, or usually both. Living in any area doesn't determine what you are but statistically you an make generalizations about some or most of the people in a given area.

You're wrong.

holy shit you're dumb.

do you get all your political beliefs from rock stars and actors too?