General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
ry_goody
 
ry_goody's Avatar
 
ron paul can still win
Old 08-01-2008, 12:25 PM ry_goody is offline  
Reply With Quote
#16  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Gibonius
 
He's not even running any more you doofus.
Old 08-01-2008, 12:28 PM Gibonius is offline  
Reply With Quote
#17  

coolxboxgamer
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post
Nothing significant will happen in the next four years to the US's relative level of power. We're not even in a technical recession yet (~1.8% growth last quarter IIRC).



You're smoking some good shit if you think anybody in Asia or the Middle East has fewer problems than the US. China has some massive hurdles to get over to displace the US, and they just aren't going to do it in less than a couple decades. If anybody takes our place in the near future, it'll be the EU and even that's unlikely.

The reason we had a 1.8% growth last quarter is because the stimulous checks and the WAY underrepresentation of inflation at 3% when in fact it should be around 8-9%. That would indicate a recession rather than grwoth.
__________________
d67ca28ff460654694fe788f176c6640 [y yuo throw haet :( :(] porn may <3's yuo.
Old 08-01-2008, 12:38 PM coolxboxgamer is offline  
Reply With Quote
#18  

Gibonius
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolxboxgamer View Post
The reason we had a 1.8% growth last quarter is because the stimulous checks and the WAY underrepresentation of inflation at 3% when in fact it should be around 8-9%. That would indicate a recession rather than grwoth.

gg on neglecting the second half of my post.
Old 08-01-2008, 12:45 PM Gibonius is offline  
Reply With Quote
#19  

coolxboxgamer
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post
gg on neglecting the second half of my post.

wtf? your second half of your post had nothing to do with growth
__________________
d67ca28ff460654694fe788f176c6640 [y yuo throw haet :( :(] porn may <3's yuo.
Old 08-01-2008, 12:49 PM coolxboxgamer is offline  
Reply With Quote
#20  

jkrowling
 
Come on man, you can do better. The world is watching.
__________________
imagen a nuke hope it never come to that
Old 08-01-2008, 01:30 PM jkrowling is offline  
Reply With Quote
#21  

bingstudent
I am an idiot!
 
bingstudent's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolxboxgamer View Post
wtf? your second half of your post had nothing to do with growth

YOU SUCK AT THIS
Old 08-01-2008, 03:41 PM bingstudent is offline  
Reply With Quote
#22  

Tbolt
 
Tbolt's Avatar
 


love google ads
Old 08-01-2008, 06:15 PM Tbolt is offline  
Reply With Quote
#23  

Tom Kazansky
911 Was an Inside Job. Bush is traitor like Prescott Bush
 
Tom Kazansky's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolxboxgamer View Post
OMG WEEHHHEEEEE

Ok, seriously now.

I personally beleive within the next 1-2 years we will see a major power shift from the United States to Asia/The Middle East. I think the US of A is doomed to a financial crysis of epic proportion soon, as we consume a shit ton of shit yet produce nothing of value except our soon to be worthless dollar. I could go 10000x times deeper but i dont care to atm.

I had no idea you were concerned about the potential for the US dollar to lose value!
__________________
ERTW - Engineers Rule The World
Old 08-01-2008, 06:22 PM Tom Kazansky is offline  
Reply With Quote
#24  

mike27
crt expert
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by joemama View Post
Your use of the word "crysis" (videogame) instead of the proper spelling doesn't surprise me a bit.

__________________
Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.
- Mark Twain
Old 08-01-2008, 07:27 PM mike27 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#25  

ry_goody
 
ry_goody's Avatar
 
Im really excited about being a nomad again and living in a cob house. I'm definanetly going to try and make a wolf head-dress for the ritual mushroom festivals in my cob village.
Old 08-02-2008, 05:12 PM ry_goody is offline  
Reply With Quote
#26  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolxboxgamer View Post
OMG WEEHHHEEEEE

Ok, seriously now.

I personally beleive within the next 1-2 years we will see a major power shift from the United States to Asia/The Middle East. I think the US of A is doomed to a financial crysis of epic proportion soon, as we consume a shit ton of shit yet produce nothing of value except our soon to be worthless dollar. I could go 10000x times deeper but i dont care to atm.

Well holy fucking shit, wasn't that original. I'm kind of suprised you didn't look into your crystal ball and babble something really fucking new and mindboggling, like the babyboomers retiring.

Considering you're the pansy ass shitstain that made "zomg should I move out of the US because of the fucking recession frenzy coming up" like two weeks ago, perhaps it's only justified to state there's a big fucking mental recession going around the world and you're on the frontwave of that shit.
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 08-02-2008, 05:56 PM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#27  

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother
 
TheMorlock's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
Well holy fucking shit, wasn't that original. I'm kind of suprised you didn't look into your crystal ball and babble something really fucking new and mindboggling, like the babyboomers retiring.

Considering you're the pansy ass shitstain that made "zomg should I move out of the US because of the fucking recession frenzy coming up" like two weeks ago, perhaps it's only justified to state there's a big fucking mental recession going around the world and you're on the frontwave of that shit.


Great fucking post.
__________________
There is nothing to worry about. Legions of wise people with nothing but all of best interests at heart are ensuring our future of love and infinite bliss. Go watch TV :Bflaps
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=572323
Old 08-02-2008, 07:19 PM TheMorlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
#28  

FloppieTheBanjoClown
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolxboxgamer View Post
OMG WEEHHHEEEEE

Ok, seriously now.

I personally beleive within the next 1-2 years we will see a major power shift from the United States to Asia/The Middle East. I think the US of A is doomed to a financial crysis of epic proportion soon, as we consume a shit ton of shit yet produce nothing of value except our soon to be worthless dollar. I could go 10000x times deeper but i dont care to atm.

We don't make anything?

Did I miss a complete and utter decline in American industry and research over the past week?
Old 08-03-2008, 05:53 AM FloppieTheBanjoClown is offline  
Reply With Quote
#29  

Xcric
i have 3 girlfriends but they dont know it yet
 
Xcric's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ry_goody View Post
Im really excited about being a nomad again and living in a cob house. I'm definanetly going to try and make a wolf head-dress for the ritual mushroom festivals in my cob village.

they generally take people like you out back and shoot them.
__________________
“My sorrow: to dream of simple times and wake in mine . . . .”
—Ola DaRiol, “Regrets”
Old 08-03-2008, 05:58 PM Xcric is offline  
Reply With Quote
#30  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:16 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.