General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > Deals and Steals
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Zangmonkey
3y3 4m t3h Gr4et gr4nD m0th4rfUxing mor4n! W4t<h //\y b33f kur+4nz F|4p!!# 4y4m 1e37!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritalinjoe View Post
Will you be paying by check + $100 for his very important time, the remainder to be payable to person that is scheduled for pickup delivery?

Sounds to me like your account is compromised.
Mods should delete this post.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Zangmonkey
3y3 4m t3h Gr4et gr4nD m0th4rfUxing mor4n! W4t<h //\y b33f kur+4nz F|4p!!# 4y4m 1e37!

Quote:
Originally Posted by batallongalvis View Post
Hello, i would like to see some pictures of the rukus at this moment. I think 200 dollars (incluiding the shippment) is too much for me know, and i also think 140 dollars, as you offered before, is little for you. I am a serious man, i dont like to play with the time of the people, so i think i good price for both woul be 170 dollars, including the shippment.
Sorry for my english expresions, i am from Spain.
Thank you for your time.

I am unfamiliar with the laws governing shipping knives to Spain.
I will take more photos and you should help me understand how to send it to you in Spain.

In particular, international shipping will be much more expensive and will naturally require a higher price.

batallongalvis

RUKUS

Hello, to ship a folder knife like the RUKUS, that isnt automatic, there isnt any problem with the law, it is totally legal. I haven been searching how much money the shipment to Spain would cost, but it difficul to me get a good answer, because in the foros people said that "UPS" or "FEDEX", have a very good price for a little package like this, but the web of this companies i havent could get an answer.
Please, i repeat you what i told you in ohter message, i dont want to waste your time, i cant affor more than this, 170 dollars. If you dont want, therer is no problem, you could try to sell it on ebay.
Thank you again.

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM

beware these spaniards, I had one respond to a WoW character ad I had posted, sent me money from a hacked and/or unverified paypal account

YES, that's right. One spaniard ruined my opinion of all of them. sue me.

batallongalvis

RUKUS

Hello, i only can respond of my own doings. Sorry for that bad experience with an Spanish.

ritalinjoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zangmonkey View Post
Sounds to me like your account is compromised.
Mods should delete this post.

It was a joke. Nigerian Spaniards...

batallongalvis

RUKUS

Hello, I am not understanding you very well. I only write in this web to buy an offered knife. I dont know why are you talking with me. Are you the owner of the Rukus? If you are not the owner and you are not going to buy this folder, why are you talking with me?
Thanks