General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Xayd
 
aaaannnd i was exactly right, but i knew that beforehand.

it sucks to have to hide what you really want to say for fear of winding up on free_willy's sinking ship, doesn't it?
Old 09-14-2007, 03:46 PM Xayd is offline  
Reply With Quote
#31  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

matt00926
baaaaaa
 
matt00926's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger_sly View Post
Which brought us 9/11.

Next.

And Bush brought upon the disaster of hurricane katrina because he took most of the funding for FEMA and switched it over to "fight terrorism"

__________________
cd09d75f80807fd8baa143b39fa895eb [pornmay.com]
Old 09-14-2007, 03:55 PM matt00926 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#32  

HeLLFiRe
 
HeLLFiRe's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xayd View Post
x2

care to explain how a president 20 years out of office can affect foreign diplomacy?

i'll bet not.

America didn't have a middle east foreign policy problem until Carter. We had a communist foreign policy problem, that Carter didn't give a shit about. The military was in shambles after Vietnam, until Reagan (God rest his soul). So Reagan took care of the communist problem, and was left with Carters fucked up middle east policies, which led directly to the Beruit bombing, the Iranian crisis, the murder of Sadat and indirectly to our current problems. Carter still thinks you can just give your enemies everything they want, they will be happy and leave you alone. It didn't work for communism and it doesn't work with terrorists. I prefer the scorched Earth policy.

And to answer your question....

Kennedy implemented the Cuban policy we currently have today. Presidential policies tend to stick around for a long time.

Last edited by HeLLFiRe; 09-14-2007 at 04:14 PM..
Old 09-14-2007, 04:11 PM HeLLFiRe is offline  
Reply With Quote
#33  

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother
 
TheMorlock's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt00926 View Post
And Bush brought upon the disaster of hurricane katrina because he took most of the funding for FEMA and switched it over to "fight terrorism"


actually the money earmarked for updating the levees that was sent to LA was spent on building casinos

That gamble didn't pay off(pun very much intended)
__________________
There is nothing to worry about. Legions of wise people with nothing but all of best interests at heart are ensuring our future of love and infinite bliss. Go watch TV :Bflaps
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=572323
Old 09-14-2007, 04:11 PM TheMorlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
#34  

Ryuuko
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
actually the money earmarked for updating the levees that was sent to LA was spent on building casinos

That gamble didn't pay off(pun very much intended)
and the stadium..and so on...
Old 09-14-2007, 04:37 PM Ryuuko is offline  
Reply With Quote
#35  

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother
 
TheMorlock's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuuko View Post
and the stadium..and so on...

was it a Chocolate Stadium
__________________
There is nothing to worry about. Legions of wise people with nothing but all of best interests at heart are ensuring our future of love and infinite bliss. Go watch TV :Bflaps
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=572323
Old 09-14-2007, 04:46 PM TheMorlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
#36  

LegendKiller
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Free_Willy View Post
The Federal reserve charges interest to the US government on all money the governemment borrows (The Fed reserve is a private bank and unconstitutional thats why we fought the brittish banks - its a debt machine).... Bush is a globalist (new world order) trying to bring in world government by bringing down the US and creatng a "enemy" for the new world government to fight.


The Fed doesn't charge the government interest. In fact, it pays the government more than $86bn annually in revenues. It charges *OTHER PEOPLE* interest.

Additionally, the federal reserve is owned by every bank in the federal reserve system. That includes Bank of America, Chase, JPMorgan, Citibank, Wachovia, Northfork, Capital One, 5/3, TCF, US Bank, Wells Fargo, BB&T, LaSalle, and every other public bank in America, every credit union in america, and any S&L in america that is part of the fed network.

Naturally, you won't believe this because you are ignorant. You choose to remain ignorant because you are lazy, foolish, and moronic. You claim to know much but in actuality you are a fucking moron who knows nothing.
Old 09-14-2007, 07:55 PM LegendKiller is offline  
Reply With Quote
#37  

Ryuuko
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
was it a Chocolate Stadium
FDR Dark Chocolate.

Last edited by Ryuuko; 09-14-2007 at 10:20 PM..
Old 09-14-2007, 10:15 PM Ryuuko is offline  
Reply With Quote
#38  

acknot
 
Dollar hit historic low today - 1,4120 against euro. Ebay must be booming
Old 09-21-2007, 02:33 AM acknot is offline  
Reply With Quote
#39  

Badger_sly
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt00926 View Post
And Bush brought upon the disaster of hurricane katrina because he took most of the funding for FEMA and switched it over to "fight terrorism"


A city below sea level, getting flooded during a natural disaster is because we're monitoring/capturing/killing fanatic terrorist animals and preventing more 9/11s.

That's one of the dumbest fucking things you've posted in quite a while!
Old 09-21-2007, 01:53 PM Badger_sly is offline  
Reply With Quote
#40  

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother
 
TheMorlock's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger_sly View Post

A city below sea level, getting flooded during a natural disaster is because we're monitoring/capturing/killing fanatic terrorist animals and preventing more 9/11s.

That's one of the dumbest fucking things you've posted in quite a while!

Boom Headshot!
__________________
There is nothing to worry about. Legions of wise people with nothing but all of best interests at heart are ensuring our future of love and infinite bliss. Go watch TV :Bflaps
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=572323
Old 09-21-2007, 01:55 PM TheMorlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
#41  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:02 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.