General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free_Willy View Post
Do you realise today is the anniversary of 9-11 and you honor and respect no one being the jackass youre being?

If thier own families have 911 truth groups calling for a new investigation why are you such a dick trying to support the murderers who killed them? Especially today.

Ive lost all respect for you. Go ahead and say you have none for me, your opinion matters none to me.
A new investigation by who Willy? Everyone is in on it...you and your prisonplanet buddies are all alone now. *fondles Halliburton mouse pad*

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/ииииииии\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

Quote:
Originally Posted by booger View Post
I might've considered your request had you answered mine, but this is a two way street man.

I'm sure your curiosity and thirst for knowledge will get the best of you. Just be sure to tell us did it collapse or what

joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?

Quote:
I knew it! You were on the plane weren't you!!
but..but..I thought it was a remote controlled drone filled with explosives?

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/ииииииии\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

Quote:
Originally Posted by joemama View Post
A new investigation by who Willy? Everyone is in on it...you and your prisonplanet buddies are all alone now. *fondles Halliburton mouse pad*

A bunch of paranoid, insane shitheads profiteering on the gullible:
-"We'd like you to use public money by the millions to examine these batshit insane theories. Mostly because we'd just like to call your effort lackluster and in the eyes of the truly gullible that actually feed us by believing our shit that would be more evidence"

The government:
-"alright, we'll get right to it"

Free_Willy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lewism1987 View Post
btw guys, just so you all know. i blew up the WTC with tnt, sorry.

Youll pay for this George!

--- Brain Gremlin in the movie Gremlins II: The New Batch.

Discordian Resistance Front, Co. A, Semi-Conscious Liberation Army.

Lewism1987
High 5, down low, 2 slow!

Quote:
I knew it! You were on the plane weren't you!!

the planes were a decoy, i put 10 sticks of acme rated TNT next to every single water cooler in the building. turns out people in finance really love water coolers.

but i had to do it man, i had to give all these 35 year old paranoid wackos and drop out college students a sense of meaning and purpose man.

Lewism1987
High 5, down low, 2 slow!

Quote:
Youll pay for this George!

i'll build WTC 2.0 in thier place, bring on round 2 mr terrist.

Straw Man
RuHo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lewism1987 View Post
the planes were a decoy, i put 10 sticks of acme rated TNT next to every single water cooler in the building. turns out people in finance really love water coolers.

but i had to do it man, i had to give all these 35 year old paranoid wackos and drop out college students a sense of meaning and purpose man.

Tom Kazansky
911 Was an Inside Job. Bush is traitor like Prescott Bush

Quote:
Dude the designer of the towers themselves,

That's funny, because the lead engineer participated in the TLC documentary explaining the collapse using the official story.

Tom Kazansky

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
Well in your defence it can be said that it's not like you didn't look stupid before this.

booger

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
I'm sure your curiosity and thirst for knowledge will get the best of you. Just be sure to tell us did it collapse or what

K. In the meantime be sure to crack a few of your hillarious jokes once in a while, so people don't forget how dumb the man under the straw mask actually is.

Free_Willy

Israel warns US of terror attack in 3 days.

FALSE FLAG TERROR ATTACK THAT IS!!!! (Government sponsored TERRORISM)

Interesting that fake Bin Laden films have surfaced this week as well.

Don't believe the hype.

Sep 11, 2007 7:53 PM

Go to the link to see the images

http://halturnershow.com/

More Israeli Indicators They Have Inside Info About a Pending Attack Upon the U.S.:
Israeli "Terrorism and Security" site, DEBKA.com posts strange notice. . . .

Strange they would post such a thing during this particular time, isn't it?

This act by an Israeli "insider" site jives with the El Al airline observation below. Something big is up. This week. All the signs are there.

Comments on off-site comment area (44)

more...

Updated 10 September 2007 at 2030 HRS EDT

ISRAELI AIRLINE HAS "NO FLIGHTS" DEPARTING NEW YORK ON FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 14:

NOTE THEY AREN'T SAYING "NO SEATS AVAILABLE" BUT INSTEAD "NO FLIGHT"

Strange that the main airline in Israel suddenly has "no flight" from the biggest jew population center outside of Israel on the very same day that the entire US Air Force will be "standing down."

A lot of people said that 4,000 jews didn't show up to work at the World Trade Center in New York on 9-11. Jews seemed to "know" some big attack was going to take place that day and they didn't go to work. By the way, on 9-11, the U.S. Air Force was ordered to "stand down" while those attacks were taking place!

Here we are six years later, the neo-cons are taking all sorts of flak over the Iraq war; the US economy is headed into financial collapse, the jews still want the US to attack Iran but they can't overcome public opinion so. . . . . . another "terrorist attack" on the US would do the trick!

Strange then, that El Al has no flights from NYC on Friday Sept. 14. . . . . Is this a HINT? Do the jews know something about Sept 14 the way they seemed to know about 9-11??

Comments on off-site comment area (51)

Updated 10 September 2007 at 1821 HRS EDT

SPECIAL PROGRAMMING NOTICE:

THE TURNER RADIO NETWORK WILL RE-BROADCAST THE HAL TURNER SHOW INTERVIEW OF DR. WILLIAM PIERCE IN OBSERVANCE OF DR. PIERCE BIRTHDAY, 9-11

The show will air from 7:00 - 9:00 PM EDT, then re-air again 2 hours later (after "YAHWEH's Truth" with Pastor Jim Wickstrom and the ARYAN NATIONS radio hour) from 11:00 - 1:00 AM. Pierce spent two hours on the Hal Turner show in 2002 just a few months before he was diagnosed with cancer to which he later succumbed that same year.

Comments on off-site comment area (16)

Updated 10 September 2007 at 1236 HRS EDT

AIR FORCE TIMES CONFIRMS: ENTIRE U.S. AIR FORCE WILL STAND DOWN THIS FRIDAY!

CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES WILL HAVE ZERO FIGHTER AIRCRAFT TO PROTECT THE NATION

Despite our own CIA Director making a rare public speech claiming Al-Qaida is planning "high-impact attacks against the U.S. Homeland" our Air Force has taken steps to make our entire country vulnerable to such attacks on September 14.

In an order given to all fighter pilots and bomber pilots, the entire U.S. Air Force will "stand down" on Friday September 14. We will have ZERO air defense for the entire country on that day!

They have ordered this stand down after five nuclear bombs were "accidentally shipped by plane from Minot AFB in North Dakota to Bartsdale AFB in Louisiana on a B-52 bomber. The military says they need to stand down to go over nuclear protocols.

What is very odd about this order is that Fighter jets NEVER carry nuclear bombs. Only Bombers carry nuclear warheads. So why are fighter pilots also being ordered to stand down?

If a terrorist attack takes place on September 14, then we know that our own government made it possible with a military stand-down order.

If such an attack takes place, We The People of the United States will be left with no choice but to exercise our "orginal right of self defense" and remove our government from power by any and all means necessary, barring nothing.

Those in government are hereby warned: If your stand down order allows a terrorist attack to occur, we will come for you.

--- Brain Gremlin in the movie Gremlins II: The New Batch.

Discordian Resistance Front, Co. A, Semi-Conscious Liberation Army.

Straw Man
RuHo

Quote:
K. In the meantime be sure to crack a few of your hillarious jokes once in a while, so people don't forget how dumb the man under the straw mask actually is.

What's with the tone? Are you mad at me because I didn't recognize your breakthrough in comparing telephonepoles to skyscrapers?

Straw Man
RuHo

free willy just posted something along the lines of jews and nazis conspiring or whatever. Truly mindboggling, willy.

Tom Kazansky

Quote:
I don't doubt that. Actually, I know that when the force applied over the breach is higher than the remaining material left to hold that weight in place, the material will break. You don't need a PhD to figure that out.

However, take this example. Take a METAL* telephone pole, completely straight with nothing hanging on it. Now throw a ram into it hard enough that it's going to make a dent or rip some material, just like an airplane would do if you'd throw it into a skyrise building. Does the pole collapse on itself or tip on the side from the point of contact onwards? Meaning, the base stays in place, and the part where the "ram" hit starts to tip over, in the direction of the hit. Simply supersize this image, and put a couple of poles instead of just one. The result is still the same if you destroy the poles themselves instead of knocking holes into them. Hit enough poles on one side (like an airplane crashing into the side of a building) and that side is going to be much weaker than the intact one. Hence, it will tip over and not crash on itself like a card castle.

Ok I have a better visualization of what you're trying to say now. You're still wrong though, for several reasons. First of all, your analogy isn't valid, becuase you're dealing with a SINGLE POLE, not a STRUCTURE. If you hammer away at one section, yes, it will have a tendancy to wane and buckle towards one side, but there will still be other supporting members on the other side of the structure that can be capable of preventing the section from ripping and tearing away (which is what I think you're expecting to see). If you're falling over I can grab you and pull you back towards me (or push you further to the amusement of myself and potentially other onlookers, depending on how evil I feel that day ).

The second reason you're wrong is, as I said, the tower DID buckle to one side at the beginning of the collapse. Observe:

This alone should be proof it's not CD in your own eyes, because thus far your biggest concern seems to be a believe the tower fell straight down all the way, never buckling to one side. Obviously that wasn't the case. Either that or it was the crappiest CD job ever.

Third, you're completely ignoring how the towers were constructed. I said in my post, look at the floor arrangement. You'll find out why it had a tendancy to fall straight down from there.

Quote:
Once again, read higher. Logic dictates that when pillars on one side are highly ripped and distroyed, and pillars on the other are only lightly damaged, the heavier damaged side will be the first to let go. Now don't tell me the pillars were destroyed evenly everywhere on the floors hit by the plane to cause a perfect vertical collapse, because I'll call you on your shit.

First of all, it did. Second, the vertical collapse had more to do with how the floors begin to fall than anything else. You're too busy analyzing the external structure to realize how the whole thing was constructed and how that might affect the failure mechanism. Essentially you're very gently scratching the surface and expecting to find an indepth answer. It's not going to happen.

Quote:
Also, you haven't explained how come the building started collapsing from the top floors down instead of starting to rip at the ruptured point. That would be very interesting to hear also, Mr Engineer.

See pic I posted. Any questions?