General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
-resolution
-lighting
-angle
-5 years of living in a motherfucking cave
-growing older with health problems in a motherfucking cave

But nevermind that, here's a similar thing. WE EXECUTED THE CIA STUNT DOUBLE SADDAM!

CIA STUNT DOUBLE SADDAM

THE REAL SADDAM WHO IS NOW IN ROSWELL


The boys at the illuminati apparently think the public is deceived by simply putting up a dude with a moustache and a sandpeople origin
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 09-12-2007, 05:24 PM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#181  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Herein is the issue. Why would anyone suspect Saddam wasn't uh, Saddam? Because there's no fucking reason whatsoever to assume otherwise? What reason is there to assume that Osama NeverBin Laiden wasn't just that? Let's see.

I think that would warrant a conspiracy theory. It takes just that to take the leap to the irrational. That's why Osama isn't Osama but we hung Saddam. I'd say the Osama in the videos makes a more convincing resemblance than Saddam does before and after the party. Saddam doesn't have tinfoil value, and that's the issue here.

Furthermore the very notion of anyone playing for Bush to frame some fucking jackass now and make him appear live and well is downright fucking ridiculous. If anything, they'd produce a video of Bin Dingdong with a bullet in his head. That would validate the war on terror for most people. Why wouldn't Bush do that considering you guys seem to be certain TrashBin Laden is an imaginary enemy?

Oh wait I forgot deduction isn't your forte, it's posting stupid fucking videos, stupid fucking pictures, and stupid fucking shit by the truckload without no sense whatsoever
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 09-12-2007, 05:29 PM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#182  

Mr. Marbles
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
. If anything, they'd produce a video of Bin Dingdong with a bullet in his head. That would validate the war on terror for most people.

It may also end the war on terror in the minds of most folks which is bad for PNAC neocons, Christian Zionists, AIPAC, and the Israelis who are all pushing for more war in the ME
Old 09-12-2007, 05:48 PM Mr. Marbles is offline  
Reply With Quote
#183  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Marbles View Post
It may also end the war on terror in the minds of most folks which is bad for PNAC neocons, Christian Zionists, AIPAC, and the Israelis who are all pushing for more war in the ME

My post doesn't apply to you. You're a different kind of fucking lunatic

edit/ Oh and a newsflash for you motherfucker, the war on terror will end very fucking soon as it's not even dependant on who the fuck wins the next elections
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 09-12-2007, 05:55 PM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#184  

Mr. Marbles
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
My post doesn't apply to you. You're a different kind of fucking lunatic

edit/ Oh and a newsflash for you motherfucker, the war on terror will end very fucking soon as it's not even dependant on who the fuck wins the next elections

A well thoughtout, reasoned response as always
Old 09-12-2007, 06:09 PM Mr. Marbles is offline  
Reply With Quote
#185  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Marbles View Post
A well thoughtout, reasoned response as always

You probably say that to everyone that doesn't blame the jews don't you
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 09-12-2007, 06:10 PM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#186  

Mr. Marbles
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
You probably say that to everyone that doesn't blame the jews don't you

Does it look like I blamed only Jews?

Quote:
PNAC neocons, Christian Zionists, AIPAC, and the Israelis
Comprehend much?
Old 09-12-2007, 06:12 PM Mr. Marbles is offline  
Reply With Quote
#187  

booger
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
Herein is the issue. Why would anyone suspect Saddam wasn't uh, Saddam? Because there's no fucking reason whatsoever to assume otherwise? What reason is there to assume that Osama NeverBin Laiden wasn't just that? Let's see.

I think that would warrant a conspiracy theory. It takes just that to take the leap to the irrational. That's why Osama isn't Osama but we hung Saddam. I'd say the Osama in the videos makes a more convincing resemblance than Saddam does before and after the party. Saddam doesn't have tinfoil value, and that's the issue here.

Furthermore the very notion of anyone playing for Bush to frame some fucking jackass now and make him appear live and well is downright fucking ridiculous. If anything, they'd produce a video of Bin Dingdong with a bullet in his head. That would validate the war on terror for most people. Why wouldn't Bush do that considering you guys seem to be certain TrashBin Laden is an imaginary enemy?

Oh wait I forgot deduction isn't your forte, it's posting stupid fucking videos, stupid fucking pictures, and stupid fucking shit by the truckload without no sense whatsoever


Are you fucking blind or simply unhealthily stubborn?? I'm guessing you never looked in a school yearbook or compared somebody's pictures from when they had different hair or whatnot. You don't need a degree in forensic research to look at pictures and see the person isn't the same.

If you take both Saddam pictures you just posted, you can clearly see that, even though years have passed; even though he has a huge beard and grey hair; even though he lost weight by hiding for a few months in a cave or wherever he was, it's still the same person. I don't need a caption under his picture to recognize who it is. The face is the same, no matter what damage time does.

Now, go and do the same with the original videos that I posted, and actually LOOK at it. It's not the same person. That's why Saddam doesn't have Tinfoil value: because it's the same guy. Osama on the other hand is not the guy on that new video, and thus, it attracts attention. You really gotta have shit for brains if you can't grasp that simple concept of analyzing something for yourself and coming to your own logical conclusions.

And taking the easy way out and accepting what someone says without questioning or looking into it is retarded, and that's called ZOMBIE. So either start using your straw head or go back in Racoon City bitch.
Old 09-12-2007, 06:53 PM booger is offline  
Reply With Quote
#188  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Marbles View Post
Does it look like I blamed only Jews?



Comprehend much?

What the fuck are you babbling about you fucking idiot
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 09-12-2007, 06:57 PM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#189  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Oh look it's the new Marvel superhero, THE VISUAL PERCEPTION MAN! TA-DAA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by booger View Post
Are you fucking blind or simply unhealthily stubborn?? I'm guessing you never looked in a school yearbook or compared somebody's pictures from when they had different hair or whatnot. You don't need a degree in forensic research to look at pictures and see the person isn't the same.
Really motherfucker? Seems to me like since the shit you babble isn't even a news item, the majority of the fucking world sees the uncanny resemblance you do not.

What does that tell about you? It spells out that you're one stupid paranoid motherfucker.
Quote:
If you take both Saddam pictures you just posted, you can clearly see that, even though years have passed; even though he has a huge beard and grey hair; even though he lost weight by hiding for a few months in a cave or wherever he was, it's still the same person. I don't need a caption under his picture to recognize who it is. The face is the same, no matter what damage time does.
Holy shit guys Visual Perception Man strikes again!
Quote:
Now, go and do the same with the original videos that I posted, and actually LOOK at it. It's not the same person. That's why Saddam doesn't have Tinfoil value: because it's the same guy. Osama on the other hand is not the guy on that new video, and thus, it attracts attention. You really gotta have shit for brains if you can't grasp that simple concept of analyzing something for yourself and coming to your own logical conclusions.

ITS THE SAME GUY CUZ I SAYS SO

compared to:

ITS NOT THE SAME GUY CUZ I SAYS SO

Brilliant.
Quote:
And taking the easy way out and accepting what someone says without questioning or looking into it is retarded, and that's called ZOMBIE. So either start using your straw head or go back in Racoon City bitch.
Easy way out? you're so fucking confused it's unreal
Yeah I'm taking the easy way out, I'm not subscribing to a painfully loonie fucking theory coughed up by a fucking mongoloid on the internet. Some call that a cop out but yeah
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 09-12-2007, 07:01 PM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#190  

booger
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
If anything, they'd produce a video of Bin Dingdong with a bullet in his head. That would validate the war on terror for most people. Why wouldn't Bush do that considering you guys seem to be certain TrashBin Laden is an imaginary enemy?

Oh wait I forgot deduction isn't your forte, it's posting stupid fucking videos, stupid fucking pictures, and stupid fucking shit by the truckload without no sense whatsoever

I forgot to answer this part of your stupid argument (although I commend you for finally writing something with logic and not just with insults).

Why don't they show a dead Bin Laden? Because then, who would there be to hate?

Think about it. The government has increased all measures of security because of terrorism "caused by Al-Quaida". Now, if the main terrorist actor, the one who "deeply hates America", who "hates us because we live free", were to die, there would be no more reason to go to war. The official reason the mission in Afghanistan was launched was to capture Osama. Now the official reason is to "build a democratic nation" still under attack by Bin Laden's forces. Iraq is under the same spell, with Al-Quaida supposedly helping terrorist squads there. If there were no Bin Laden, there would be no more Al-Quaida. With no Al-Quaida, there would supposedly be no more terrorism in Afghanistan, and the resistance in Iraq would supposedly crumble. Hence, there would be no more reason for America to be in War.

Bush doesn't want that. He WANTS a war. He NEEDS a war. The puppetmaster controlling him needs a war to keep syphoning money from the economy. You gotta see the bigger picture here. As I said earlier (or maybe it's in another thread, can't remember), Bush is only a player in this game, he's not the game.
Old 09-12-2007, 07:02 PM booger is offline  
Reply With Quote
#191  

booger
 
Tom, I give you the point for the 911 towers argument for now. I did my own little research and found that indeed it is possible the towers collapsed from fire. Elements still remain sketchy though, such as building 7, or the pentagon where there's no visible sign of aircraft damage, but that's another story. But since my main problem with the official version was that they fell straight down and you proved that indeed it did buckle and tip over, however little, I think I can stand corrected and educated on this point. Once again though, I will keep researching
Old 09-12-2007, 07:06 PM booger is offline  
Reply With Quote
#192  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by booger View Post
I forgot to answer this part of your stupid argument (although I commend you for finally writing something with logic and not just with insults).

Why don't they show a dead Bin Laden? Because then, who would there be to hate?
Don't fucking use the word logic, you don't possess it
I don't know, the thousands upon thousands of enemies the united states has


Quote:
Think about it. The government has increased all measures of security because of terrorism "caused by Al-Quaida". Now, if the main terrorist actor, the one who "deeply hates America", who "hates us because we live free", were to die, there would be no more reason to go to war. The official reason the mission in Afghanistan was launched was to capture Osama. Now the official reason is to "build a democratic nation" still under attack by Bin Laden's forces. Iraq is under the same spell, with Al-Quaida supposedly helping terrorist squads there. If there were no Bin Laden, there would be no more Al-Quaida. With no Al-Quaida, there would supposedly be no more terrorism in Afghanistan, and the resistance in Iraq would supposedly crumble. Hence, there would be no more reason for America to be in War.
What a fucking idiot you are. Shows what a fucking illusion you live in, when you type this shit. Yeah kind of like there's no reason to be in war in Iraq although it's very very very fucking evident that:
-Iraq and Al-Kitty have no connection whatsoever
-Saddam is rotting in hell
-No WMD
-No nothing

Yeah, no reason to be there ....stupid fucking NWO, why don't they adhere to the rules

edit// and above all, it would justify the war on terror. Have you seen the ratings recently? Yeah those NWO guys are playing it real cool aren't they ...I mean what better way to control the world and make people hate you in your second and final term, to leave with a bad note and be considered the prime example of a shitty president in the face of history
Quote:
Bush doesn't want that. He WANTS a war. He NEEDS a war. The puppetmaster controlling him needs a war to keep syphoning money from the economy. You gotta see the bigger picture here. As I said earlier (or maybe it's in another thread, can't remember), Bush is only a player in this game, he's not the game.

You're really fucking insistant on this brainwashing puppetmaster shit. Really shows how little you feel you're in control of your surroundings. Pathetic, seek fucking medical attention.
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay

Last edited by RuHo; 09-12-2007 at 07:14 PM..
Old 09-12-2007, 07:11 PM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#193  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by booger View Post
Tom, I give you the point for the 911 towers argument for now. I did my own little research and found that indeed it is possible the towers collapsed from fire. Elements still remain sketchy though, such as building 7, or the pentagon where there's no visible sign of aircraft damage, but that's another story. But since my main problem with the official version was that they fell straight down and you proved that indeed it did buckle and tip over, however little, I think I can stand corrected and educated on this point. Once again though, I will keep researching

Of course you'll keep researching, your bull shit got refuted, and much like the evil villain in cartoons you'll just wait for the "next time gadget ...next time" moment to come when you find some new delusional bull shit "theory" you tout because you're sick in the head.
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 09-12-2007, 07:12 PM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#194  

booger
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
Really motherfucker? Seems to me like since the shit you babble isn't even a news item, the majority of the fucking world sees the uncanny resemblance you do not.

Majority of the world? Where do you pull that number from? You said it yourself, you won't go in the street to ask people what they think (not that you really care anyway but hey), so how the fuck would you know what the majority of the world thinks?? Simply because FoxNews showed a 30 second clip of some guy wearing a turban with a big beard and said "omg its Osama but he dyed his beard black omg 911 omg terror" doesn't mean everybody actually believed them.

Uncanny resemblance? First I'd like to check your sources cuz you're pretty much alone in here seeing such a mirror-like resemblance. I'm pretty sure that's not too hard to do when the last time you've seen him would be 3 years ago in a crappy jagged Youtube video posted on the TV. But put them side to side, and without having the News entertainer saying "Bin Laden this Bin Laden that" and people are going to doubt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
What does that tell about you? It spells out that you're one stupid paranoid motherfucker.
Or it means that I actually take shit thrown at me with a grain of salt instead of smudging it all over my face like some dumbfucks around here.


Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
Holy shit guys Visual Perception Man strikes again!


ITS THE SAME GUY CUZ I SAYS SO

compared to:

ITS NOT THE SAME GUY CUZ I SAYS SO

Brilliant.
I am getting tired of repeating myself over and over again because a dimwit can't think for himself. Did you take a look at the guy? Probably not, so how about you save yourself the embarrassement and do that. Look, compare, then talk. Not before.


Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
Easy way out? you're so fucking confused it's unreal
Yeah I'm taking the easy way out, I'm not subscribing to a painfully loonie fucking theory coughed up by a fucking mongoloid on the internet. Some call that a cop out but yeah
Yeah you're taking the easy way out, but not for the reason you think.

Think about this: your government went into war in Afghanistan over a terror attack whose details have been covered up as much as possible, in order to find Bin Laden "the perpetrator" (although Bin Laden had been working for the CIA for quite a long time) But then, out of failure to find Bin Laden, they went against their old nemesis Saddam Hussein, who had committed no act of violence or terror against America, for the reason of "Weapons of mass destruction" (which btw were never found). Now, a few years later, the WMD have been forgotten and erased from the mission, and we've gone in Iraq to "help the poor civilian population get rid of a terrible dictator and tyrant". How the hell does this make sense?? You think your government is good when all it wants is to fuck other people over and gain power and control over them... and you.

You're a sheep. Soon they're gonna come and shear your stinky wool off, and you're gonna let them because they say it is good. Face it. Beehhhhhhhhh.
Old 09-12-2007, 07:28 PM booger is offline  
Reply With Quote
#195  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:49 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.