General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by booger View Post
I think if we want to educate people, we're gonna be facing a lot more retarded RuHos that are going to back up Bush and his cabal. It's good practice to blast him into oblivion, and although it doesn't do much in goal-acheivements, experience cannot be surpassed
For the second time, I have never liked Bush. You'd think a guy with an astounding visual perception would have picked that up by now.

Funny how you came to grasp at Bush's incompetence only when you are blossoming into a full blown paranoid lunatic
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 09-11-2007, 05:39 PM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#76  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

booger
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
Who would have thought your excellent perception of things failed you this way



You'll be here forever so don't be shy. You've posted more than a lifetime's supply of tinfoil already, don't get all modest about it


You're really astonishing, did anyone ever tell you that? It's a miracle you're able to talk without chewing on your own tongue. Anyone's got the number for the Guiness World Book of Records? We gotta call them, I think we have here the man with the least functionning neurons still alive!


I don't know if you've ever read your own posts AFTER you posted them, but they don't apply to anything. Have you ever considered reading the posts you're replying to, just to know what subject you're discussing? Oh, or maybe you are ... Well you might wanna formulate your posts so that other people can understand your jibberish as well.
Old 09-11-2007, 05:40 PM booger is offline  
Reply With Quote
#77  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by booger View Post
You're really astonishing, did anyone ever tell you that? It's a miracle you're able to talk without chewing on your own tongue. Anyone's got the number for the Guiness World Book of Records? We gotta call them, I think we have here the man with the least functionning neurons still alive!


I don't know if you've ever read your own posts AFTER you posted them, but they don't apply to anything. Have you ever considered reading the posts you're replying to, just to know what subject you're discussing? Oh, or maybe you are ... Well you might wanna formulate your posts so that other people can understand your jibberish as well.

Oh well at least you're not making insane retard babble, perhaps you'll pass off as a sane person if you display your rapier wit like this
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 09-11-2007, 05:42 PM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#78  

booger
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
For the second time, I have never liked Bush. You'd think a guy with an astounding visual perception would have picked that up by now.

Funny how you came to grasp at Bush's incompetence only when you are blossoming into a full blown paranoid lunatic


Oh I think you have pretty good psychic talents as well, since I haven't posted anything Pro-Bush in .... forever? Wow, you're even able to read my unthought thoughts. Where is your altar so that I can worship you?
Old 09-11-2007, 05:44 PM booger is offline  
Reply With Quote
#79  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by booger View Post
Oh I think you have pretty good psychic talents as well, since I haven't posted anything Pro-Bush in .... forever? Wow, you're even able to read my unthought thoughts. Where is your altar so that I can worship you?

No no no come clean with us, I bet the voices told you that only recently, you were probably a good little boy beforehand. You don't have to worship me, you're too deranged for that ...you'd be carrying catcher in the rye in your pocket and we know what would happen. You crazy people are like that.
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 09-11-2007, 05:47 PM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#80  

booger
 
You know you're actually a pretty good ballbuster, if it weren't for your stubborn "anything that says 911 was NOT done by Bin Laden is a conspiracy theory and everyone telling those are crazy mofos" ideology. It's not too late, you can still change! Religious fanaticism (in your case it's either political or stupid fanaticism, I haven't quite figured it out yet) only leads to extremism. Open your eyes to different tones than black and white, you could actually perceive colors in the sky!

I'm sure you're not that lost of a cause. You just need some help. Remember, the first step is always to admit you have a problem. And don't worry, we won't think of you any less because of it.
Old 09-11-2007, 05:57 PM booger is offline  
Reply With Quote
#81  

Free_Willy
 
Free_Willy's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by booger View Post
I think if we want to educate people, we're gonna be facing a lot more retarded RuHos that are going to back up Bush and his cabal. It's good practice to blast him into oblivion, and although it doesn't do much in goal-acheivements, experience cannot be surpassed

To be fair (because im just that kinda person) RuHo has scored a few hits on me in the past, usually by just calling me names and insulting me out of hand pissing me off and not looking at the things im bringing to the table, but thats my own fault for allowing it to piss me off.


Quote:
As for what to do, I think the first action would be to promote Ron Paul as much as possible. He's the only candidate that seems to see the truth and isn't corrupted by the big money. Talk about him, let others know that he exists and is for real.
Yeah damn streight!

I worry about Ron Paul alot, I mean look at everyone whose tried to fight the odious "power" - Kennedy (both of them) , MLK god the list goes on and on, now that Ron is really getting through and catching on it will be heartbreaking if something happens to him.


Quote:
Other than that, the only real way to stop them if we get into politics ourselves.
You really still think a regular Joe can really get anywhere past maybe congressman without being in the "club"?

I have some very very high placed family bro... and thier corrupt as fuck, why do you think I fight so hard, cause I know what thier about. Id rather be poor and a truck driver than rich and evil.



Quote:
Or do huge protests, but which are going to be tarnished by the corrupt media and agents provocateurs anyway.
That is happening (protests) but as we saw with Geraldo thier trying to set us up and make us look bad. Hope it continues to backfire


Quote:
Ron Paul's got a good way at approaching the situation since he doesn't seem to attack anyone when he talks. By being too agressive and eager to prove our point, we alienate the brainwashed and thus lose them indefinitely. It's a fine line between showing the truth, and shoving the truth.
Yeah I agree, and that is something I need to learn, I do tear into people who insult me a little too much, well alot to much sometimes. Youre right Rons way is better. WAY better than mine.

Everyones method I think is a product of thier experiences, Ive been an over the road trucker for a long time... it makes you a little uhmm... rough and maybe impolitic around the edges when it comes to the way you deal with adversity and the agressiveness when you meet an opponent or challenge.
__________________
"It's a jungle here--right now we're advising our clients to put all they can into canned goods and shotguns!"

--- Brain Gremlin in the movie Gremlins II: The New Batch.

Discordian Resistance Front, Co. A, Semi-Conscious Liberation Army.
Old 09-11-2007, 06:10 PM Free_Willy is offline  
Reply With Quote
#82  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by booger View Post
You know you're actually a pretty good ballbuster, if it weren't for your stubborn "anything that says 911 was NOT done by Bin Laden is a conspiracy theory and everyone telling those are crazy mofos" ideology. It's not too late, you can still change! Religious fanaticism (in your case it's either political or stupid fanaticism, I haven't quite figured it out yet) only leads to extremism. Open your eyes to different tones than black and white, you could actually perceive colors in the sky!
So let's recap. According to you, I am:

- pro-bush
- a religious/political fanatic
-extremist
-close minded

...because I do not subscribe to your batshit insane theory about 9/11 being an inside job because you think some guy in a video isn't who he's supposed to be. To top that, I do it impolitely.

Jesus fucking christ. At least I do my shit on purpose, you're just fucking out there.

OBTW, you left out "neocon" and "fascist". I'm suprised you didn't try those out for good measure.
Quote:
I'm sure you're not that lost of a cause. You just need some help. Remember, the first step is always to admit you have a problem. And don't worry, we won't think of you any less because of it.
You're talking here how you suspect your government killed 3000 on it's own, masqueraded the whole thing, and upkeep a global conspiracy regarding this, while you're ridiculed by the majority regardless of their background, and that's what you say? I'm beginning to be very serious when I say you really should get some medication.
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 09-11-2007, 06:12 PM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#83  

Free_Willy
 
Free_Willy's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
So let's recap. According to you, I am:

- pro-bush
- a religious/political fanatic
-extremist
-close minded

no, you are 3 out of those 4.

and yes, extremist. anyone who will not consider a preponderance of facts, and condemns anything and anyone talking about those facts is an extremist.

christians do that by calling everyone "unfaithful"

neocons do that by calling anyone who cites the facts "crazy" like you are doing as well.

you are, in fact an extremist... a left extremist from what ive seen that is caught in a dipolar reality. thinking the world is left to right when the political circle is round my friend. Sorry but thats the truth.





Quote:
...because I do not subscribe to your batshit insane theory about 9/11 being an inside job because you think some guy in a video isn't who he's supposed to be. To top that, I do it impolitely.
No RuHo, because not only do you totally not talk about the points, you could very easily talk in other threads about other things if you are not interested in these topics, but you agressively inject baseless opinion and slander against anyone speaking about uncomfortable truths.




Quote:
Jesus fucking christ. At least I do my shit on purpose, you're just fucking out there.

Out there from whose point of view? Most people think 911 was an inside job, from where were standing youre pretty extreme if not sad.





Quote:
OBTW, you left out "neocon" and "fascist". I'm suprised you didn't try those out for good measure.

Nah, in your case "blind leftist" or "sad rat in a fearcage" is more accurate but doesnt carry the same panache as when you identify someone who realy is fascist like SikSociety.




Quote:
You're talking here how you suspect your government killed 3000 on it's own, masqueraded the whole thing
No, Im talking about how certain people who have gotten into our government and done that, and the massive amounts of evidence proving it.

Your paintbrush likes to make wide strokes a "cabal within" is not "entire".





Quote:
and upkeep a global conspiracy regarding this, while you're ridiculed by the majority regardless of their background, and that's what you say? I'm beginning to be very serious when I say you really should get some medication.
Uh yep. Its so well and thoroughly documented that even senators among countless others have warned about it ... dead Kennedy warned about it, Ike warned about it... the evidendce is so goddamn plentiful all that explains peoples inability to loook rationally at it is FATHER COMPLEX... anyone in power gets the "daddy" respect no matter what they are about as long as they attain that position.

Yet if Bill Orielly says people warning about them or people who oppose them are loonies... they must be , right? Hes so qualified to pass that judgement, maybe because he IS one of them?

The warnings have been around for so long, and events are following to the "T" what was warned about and stil you want to hide your head from it and attack and insult people trying to alert others to it.

You know its true though.

What the fuck do you think theyre going to do RuHo, come out and say "Hey were an evil and old organisation (Yet Bush one did admit exactly that in his new world order speech) thats worked a long time to install ourselves as global dictators" and give you something to target? You can only tell who they are by thier mistakes and thier works RuHo.

Like the Mafia, you know goddamn well they exist no one doubts it, but they dont come out and say, "were the mafia, pay me" do they?

But this group has gotten so cocky thier even doing that.. BUSH CAME OUT SEPTEMBER 11 1991 EXACTLY TEN YEARS TO THE DAY BEFORE HIS SON EXECUTED THE COUP.





.
__________________
"It's a jungle here--right now we're advising our clients to put all they can into canned goods and shotguns!"

--- Brain Gremlin in the movie Gremlins II: The New Batch.

Discordian Resistance Front, Co. A, Semi-Conscious Liberation Army.

Last edited by Free_Willy; 09-11-2007 at 06:41 PM..
Old 09-11-2007, 06:26 PM Free_Willy is offline  
Reply With Quote
#84  

booger
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
So let's recap. According to you, I am:

- pro-bush
- a religious/political fanatic
-extremist
-close minded

...because I do not subscribe to your batshit insane theory about 9/11 being an inside job because you think some guy in a video isn't who he's supposed to be. To top that, I do it impolitely.

Jesus fucking christ. At least I do my shit on purpose, you're just fucking out there.

OBTW, you left out "neocon" and "fascist". I'm suprised you didn't try those out for good measure.

You're talking here how you suspect your government killed 3000 on it's own, masqueraded the whole thing, and upkeep a global conspiracy regarding this, while you're ridiculed by the majority regardless of their background, and that's what you say? I'm beginning to be very serious when I say you really should get some medication.

Hey I can only do so much with what you give me. You haven't given me any idea of what you believe in, other than not agreeing with me that 911 was an inside job. So what do YOU think actually happened? Tell me YOUR version of the facts and I might change your stance.

psst, fascists and neocons have more authority than you, so you don't really contend for those categories. Maybe if you try a little harder

Now let's not get into the debate of how obviously set up the WTC "collapses" were (just look at how the towers fell. That should tell you more than needed to make up your mind and SEE they were demolished). Just go out there, on the street, in a city where people actually think and read, and ask them what they think of how 911 happened, and if they have doubts on the official version. I'm pretty sure the majority of your sample will say something's REALLY fishy with Bush's Bin Laden story, although they won't quite be able to point out what in detail because they haven't seen other sources than "911 was Al-Quaida's work".
Old 09-11-2007, 06:29 PM booger is offline  
Reply With Quote
#85  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Free_Willy View Post
no, you are 3 out of those 4.
You're insane, so your babble doesn't really count. No that's not an insult...you REALLY are insane.
Quote:
and yes, extremist. anyone who will not consider a preponderance of facts, and condemns anything and anyone talking about those facts is an extremist.
You just described yourself.
Quote:
christians do that by calling everyone "unfaithful"
no care, sry
Quote:
neocons do that by calling anyone who cites the facts "crazy" like you are doing as well.
Don't argue with me on that, take it up with a psychiatrist.
Quote:
you are, in fact an extremist... a left extremist from what ive seen that is caught in a dipolar reality. thinking the world is left to right when the political circle is round my friend. Sorry but thats the truth.
Your reality is bipolar. If I'm extremist for ridiculing the likes of you, I'll gladly be one. Also everyone please note, that the person who is calling me an extremist offered to drive through 48 states if need be, to physically assault me after being agitated over an online forum.






Quote:
No RuHo, because not only do you totally not talk about the points, you could very easily talk in other threads about other things if you are not interested in these topics, but you agressively inject baseless opinion and slander against anyone speaking about uncomfortable truths.
You do not understand the definition of slander. Your very fucking essence is slander.






Quote:
Out there from whose point of view? Most people think 911 was an inside job, from where were standing youre pretty extreme if not sad.
No, you've been already proven wrong on this one, and you repeating the lie doesn't make it true. This isn't the first or the last lie you've tried this with, and it will never work.







Quote:
Nah, in your case "blind leftist" or "sad rat in a fearcage" is more accurate but doesnt carry the same panache as when you identify someone who realy is fascist like SikSociety.
You have a complex where you need to feel special. This is where your delusions come in. You're not really interested in anything regarding truth, what it is that you're after is a certain sense of enlightement. It's a certain type of megalomania. You elevate yourself on the expense of reality, really. That's why everyone is scared and stupid and closeminded... yeah. At least you aren't playing god like some do.



Quote:

No, Im talking about ceertain people who have gotten into our government and done that.

Your paintbrush like to make wide strokes.
You're a notch or two from painting walls with poop so I guess you should leave the art classes to others.





Quote:

Uh yep. Its so wel documented that even senators have warned about... dead Kennedy warned about it, Ike warned about it... the evidendce is so goddamn plentiful all that explains peoples inability to loook rationally at it is FATHER COMPLEX... anyone in power gets the "daddy" respect no matter what they are about as long as they atain that position.

You know its true.
More fiction from you.


edit// I'm not going to bother with your edit job, it's just more bull shit coughed up by a mentally deranged individual on his manic phase. Fuck, your thread making history is a testimony of bipolar.
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 09-11-2007, 06:34 PM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#86  

Tom Kazansky
911 Was an Inside Job. Bush is traitor like Prescott Bush
 
Tom Kazansky's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by booger View Post
so your argument to prove that "this is bin laden" is that the US could have done a better job mocking him up? And through that single statement you conclude there is no conspiracy at all. Interesting. But not much more.

There are a few different versions of Bin Laden talking in different videos that have popped up since 911. Are you telling me the guy has been going through surgery every time to get a little bit of a facelift, since he doesn't look at all the same? The problem in your analysis is that the US government and CIA declare all the tapes as "official" every time they come out, no matter how crooked the actor looks. How do you explain that?

You know, if you have all the answers, maybe you should be heading over to the CIA and show those no-talent experts in covert operations a thing or two about audio/video analysis. Clearly you're better at it than they are.
__________________
ERTW - Engineers Rule The World
Old 09-11-2007, 06:36 PM Tom Kazansky is offline  
Reply With Quote
#87  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by booger View Post
Hey I can only do so much with what you give me. You haven't given me any idea of what you believe in, other than not agreeing with me that 911 was an inside job. So what do YOU think actually happened? Tell me YOUR version of the facts and I might change your stance.
I think you're full of shit and paranoid, that's more than enough
Quote:
psst, fascists and neocons have more authority than you, so you don't really contend for those categories. Maybe if you try a little harder
You wouldn't know anything about authority
Quote:
Now let's not get into the debate of how obviously set up the WTC "collapses" were (just look at how the towers fell. That should tell you more than needed to make up your mind and SEE they were demolished). Just go out there, on the street, in a city where people actually think and read, and ask them what they think of how 911 happened, and if they have doubts on the official version. I'm pretty sure the majority of your sample will say something's REALLY fishy with Bush's Bin Laden story, although they won't quite be able to point out what in detail because they haven't seen other sources than "911 was Al-Quaida's work".
I'll leave the fucking street picketing and other loonie annoyances to the side that is desperate enough to need it (ie. you truther s)
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 09-11-2007, 06:38 PM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#88  

Tom Kazansky
911 Was an Inside Job. Bush is traitor like Prescott Bush
 
Tom Kazansky's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
Of course, they just hurried up the thing (I mean they only had 3 years of time to make this one up). Sadly the usual prop Osama they usually use had a flu and didn't show up at work (fucking unions fucking the world up), so they just took a sand out of the propaganda QA department. They just thought no one'd notice the beard's all wrong colored and shit.

Oh well better call the press, and tell them booger from the internet has now foiled the biggest scheme of this generation with his hawk-like perception of a fucking beard being the wrong color.

__________________
ERTW - Engineers Rule The World
Old 09-11-2007, 06:38 PM Tom Kazansky is offline  
Reply With Quote
#89  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Kazansky View Post
You know, if you have all the answers, maybe you should be heading over to the CIA and show those no-talent experts in covert operations a thing or two about audio/video analysis. Clearly you're better at it than they are.

"hey I know you guys have been around for a revolution or two around the world, but you botched this video up"
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 09-11-2007, 06:39 PM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#90  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:38 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.