General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lewism1987 View Post
I think RuHo said it best with...

forgot about that one

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

booger

I'm sorry to do this, but I thought that was actually pretty funny Good one Ruho

~~~~~
Kiddie Corral Material

yeah dude, this video is old. it was released last september and it was very popular. i know i'm not mistaken because i watched it dozens of times last september and i've had it downloaded to my computer since then too. i'd show the time stamps of when i downloaded it, but a nut job like yourself only believes what he wants to believe.

Free_Willy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~~~~~ View Post
yeah dude, this video is old. it was released last september and it was very popular. i know i'm not mistaken because i watched it dozens of times last september and i've had it downloaded to my computer since then too. i'd show the time stamps of when i downloaded it, but a nut job like yourself only believes what he wants to believe.

I never argued when it was released, im saying its getting mega attention all of a sudden, and since Ive never seen it I posted it here. Whats ur malfunction man? And why arent we discussing what the girl said on the tape!?

--- Brain Gremlin in the movie Gremlins II: The New Batch.

Discordian Resistance Front, Co. A, Semi-Conscious Liberation Army.

Lewism1987
High 5, down low, 2 slow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free_Willy View Post
I never argued when it was released, im saying its getting mega attention all of a sudden, and since Ive never seen it I posted it here. Whats ur malfunction man? And why arent we discussing what the girl said on the tape!?

Quote:
Here is a never before-released video of the WTC attacks. This has to be the clearest and most detailed video surrounding the globalists "terrorist attack" on the towers. The video is graphic in depicting the collapse of the first tower.

WHAT WE SAW! NEW RELEASED VIDEO OF COLLAPSE! (DEMOLITION)
cmon dude, that emplies its new dont be silly.

Arrowhead777

new

this proves you're an idiot who doesn't know how to do proper research.

joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?

Funny how you attack the Pentagon video while ignoring the fact that this video conveniently leaves out the part of the actual plane hitting..

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/········\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v

Free_Willy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrowhead777 View Post
new

this proves you're an idiot who doesn't know how to do proper research.

Because I havent seen one of a million things means im an idiot. k. And still not answering why people are freaking about it now other than people are waking up in massive numbers finally.

--- Brain Gremlin in the movie Gremlins II: The New Batch.

Discordian Resistance Front, Co. A, Semi-Conscious Liberation Army.

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

Quote:
Because I havent seen one of a million things means im an idiot. k. And still not answering why people are freaking about it now other than people are waking up in massive numbers finally.

BECAUSE ITS FUCKING ANNIVERSARY TIME YOU STUPID FUCKING SACK OF SHIT

GAH GODDAMNIT FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU JESUS GODDAMN FUCK

PopeKevinI

Willy, that video is quite old, and doesn't SHOW anything. It's a couple of people who don't know what they're talking about SAYING that it was a military plane. Seriously, just shut up.

Straw Man
RuHo

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopeKevinI View Post
Willy, that video is quite old, and doesn't SHOW anything. It's a couple of people who don't know what they're talking about SAYING that it was a military plane. Seriously, just shut up.

There were military planes up there though, that day ...depending on time. I didn't quite get does anyone even mean a military plane hit anything. I guess I could watch the video while paying attention to it, but it's free_willy posting so I'll pass.

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED

Quote:
Ive never seen it and I spend most of my free time researching it and following new truth developments, whys people going crazy about t now all over the place?... maybe they werent ready to LOOK at the evidence.
perhaps I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure I saw this video many years ago.

Quote:
what about the military plane the girl was screaming about?
Sounds like she misidentified the plane. It doesn't look like she had the best angle on it. And even though they didn't seem to film the incoming plane, they likely saw it since they caught part of the firey aftermath. Flight 175 would have been coming from behind both buildings from their vantage point and hit the building in the background hidden by the north tower in the foreground from the angle this video was shot at. That means they were trying to view the airplane from a nearly head on angle from a considerable distance while it was moving quite rapidly and could easily explain why they didn't understand what they saw at first.

Again, this is taking something shot by an amateur and interpreted by an amateur and saying that their initial impressions are the gospel truth.

If you notice, their shot also shows that the north tower did not fall within its own footprint and also that considerable debris fell outward from the north tower towards building 7 which is also visible in their shot. That might actually be one of the better shots showing the debris hitting WTC7. It has a better angle than most I've seen despite the distance.

Last edited by pyramid; 09-12-2007 at 06:42 AM..

Malakai

I keep a really open mind and I'm still not convinced it was actually perpetrated by the US. However there are definitely more than enough questions to warrant a new independent investigation.

Do I think that certain people in the government actively ignored evidence and allowed the attacks to happen for political reasons? Absolutely. I'm convinced enough that people in government even knew exactly when it was going to happen and where as well, enough people I consider credible have said they were warned to stay away from places and WTC the night before.

Last edited by Malakai; 09-11-2007 at 11:59 PM..

fatrat2

Dude, there are way better videos over at places like cnndotcom that clearly show what hit those buildings. Go watch those and then try and defend this shit.

möbiustrip

We patently never see see a plane -- the frames at 11.45 are cut, presumably for language. Your thread title is a lie, jackass.