General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Free_Willy
 
Free_Willy's Avatar
 
Sign Petition to Impeach Bush - Almost 1 million!

http://www.impeachbush.org/site/PageServer

Almost 1 million signatures!
__________________
"It's a jungle here--right now we're advising our clients to put all they can into canned goods and shotguns!"

--- Brain Gremlin in the movie Gremlins II: The New Batch.

Discordian Resistance Front, Co. A, Semi-Conscious Liberation Army.
Old 09-13-2007, 12:28 AM Free_Willy is offline  
#1  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

zumpiez
This is what Bush is doing to our Freedoms and Country!
 
oh.
__________________
Grand supreme leader of the zumpiez army. FEAR US.
Old 09-13-2007, 12:29 AM zumpiez is offline  
#2  

That German Guy
Moderation is key. Especially in forums.
 
That German Guy's Avatar
 
Shit conspiracy goes where?

Pit.
__________________
Get money,
fuck bitches,
smoke trees.
WISDOM
Old 09-13-2007, 12:29 AM That German Guy is offline  
#3  

timetraveler
 
Online petitions are an effective way to convey a message.
Old 09-13-2007, 12:29 AM timetraveler is offline  
#4  

Gimme Yo Shoes
 
because online petitions mean a whole lot
Old 09-13-2007, 12:31 AM Gimme Yo Shoes is offline  
#5  

isugoat
 
maybe you're smarter than we give you credit for FW....you already made way more threads in the pit than you were allowed to, so you just start your threads in other forums and let mods move em for ya and then claim you had no control over it.

IT'S AN [M] CONSPIRACY!!
Old 09-13-2007, 12:37 AM isugoat is offline  
#6  

That German Guy
Moderation is key. Especially in forums.
 
That German Guy's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by isugoat View Post
maybe you're smarter than we give you credit for FW....you already made way more threads in the pit than you were allowed to, so you just start your threads in other forums and let mods move em for ya and then claim you had no control over it.

IT'S AN [M] CONSPIRACY!!

Interesting, he has a pit thread limit...

The next thread will not be moved, thanks for that info.
__________________
Get money,
fuck bitches,
smoke trees.
WISDOM
Old 09-13-2007, 12:47 AM That German Guy is offline  
#7  

Aragon-TypeR
Aragon
 
I heard that those online petitions are actually important these days
__________________
1f8caaa0d103613cf52aee6c709cdc61 [y yuo throw haet :( :(] porn may <3's yuo.
Old 09-13-2007, 12:49 AM Aragon-TypeR is offline  
#8  

Malakai
 
Willy's overzealous posting aside, I think lying to the American People repeatedly should definitely be an impeachable offense.

So should passing law violating the bill of rights. Everyone in congress who voted yes on the patriot act or the military commissions act need to be replaced next election. Next congressional race here in pasco county FL I'll do what I can to make sure Bilirakis doesn't get reelected. That lazy fuck doesn't read any of what he votes yes on, he just goes with the majority of the party. Unfortunately, lots of them are that way. At least listen to the one guy in congress that does read the shit, vote how Ron does!

"Oh but he doesn't want to help *cause X*, what a heartless bastard!"
If you all feel so strongly how about you personally finance this shit instead of making us pay for it!

Last edited by Malakai; 09-13-2007 at 01:20 AM..
Old 09-13-2007, 01:15 AM Malakai is offline  
#9  

Aragon-TypeR
Aragon
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malakai View Post
Willy's overzealous posting aside, I think lying to the American People repeatedly should definitely be an impeachable offense.

So should passing law violating the bill of rights. Everyone in congress who voted yes on the patriot act or the military commissions act need to be replaced next election. Next congressional race here in pasco county FL I'll do what I can to make sure Bilirakis doesn't get reelected. That lazy fuck doesn't read any of what he votes yes on, he just goes with the majority of the party. Unfortunately, lots of them are that way. At least listen to the one guy in congress that does read the shit, vote how Ron does!

"Oh but he doesn't want to help *cause X*, what a heartless bastard!"
If you all feel so strongly how about you personally finance this shit instead of making us pay for it!

Yeah but he didn't get a blow job while president and lie about it so it's not like Bush did anything wrong.
__________________
1f8caaa0d103613cf52aee6c709cdc61 [y yuo throw haet :( :(] porn may <3's yuo.
Old 09-13-2007, 01:26 AM Aragon-TypeR is offline  
#10  

Brian Nickel
pwned
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by timetraveler View Post
Online petitions are an effective way to convey a message.

You actually still think one person can make a difference. Find a bridge and throw your self off of it, eventually Washington might get wind of it.
__________________
Nominee for most hated male on [M].

Community "college" is for people who weren't weeded out by low state standards and aren't willing to accept responsibility for their lives. (http://sekrat.com/wiki/Community_college)

"You're Brian Nickel?!?!"
Old 09-13-2007, 01:27 AM Brian Nickel is offline  
#11  

Free_Willy
 
Free_Willy's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by That German Guy View Post
Interesting, he has a pit thread limit...

The next thread will not be moved, thanks for that info.


these were moved from main
__________________
"It's a jungle here--right now we're advising our clients to put all they can into canned goods and shotguns!"

--- Brain Gremlin in the movie Gremlins II: The New Batch.

Discordian Resistance Front, Co. A, Semi-Conscious Liberation Army.
Old 09-13-2007, 01:48 AM Free_Willy is offline  
#12  

That German Guy
Moderation is key. Especially in forums.
 
That German Guy's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Free_Willy View Post
these were moved from main

That was me who did the moving, actually.
__________________
Get money,
fuck bitches,
smoke trees.
WISDOM
Old 09-13-2007, 01:52 AM That German Guy is offline  
#13  

Free_Willy
 
Free_Willy's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by That German Guy View Post
That was me who did the moving, actually.


Oh wow! How synchronistic! And it was I who did the poasting! We have to stop meeting like this or people are going to think you have a crush on me or something!
__________________
"It's a jungle here--right now we're advising our clients to put all they can into canned goods and shotguns!"

--- Brain Gremlin in the movie Gremlins II: The New Batch.

Discordian Resistance Front, Co. A, Semi-Conscious Liberation Army.
Old 09-13-2007, 01:59 AM Free_Willy is offline  
#14  

Free_Willy
 
Free_Willy's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by timetraveler View Post
Online petitions are an effective way to convey a message.

Yes, they are marginally effective, but I find this really rocks!

(fuckin hilarious actualy check it out)
+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
__________________
"It's a jungle here--right now we're advising our clients to put all they can into canned goods and shotguns!"

--- Brain Gremlin in the movie Gremlins II: The New Batch.

Discordian Resistance Front, Co. A, Semi-Conscious Liberation Army.
Old 09-13-2007, 02:01 AM Free_Willy is offline  
#15  

Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:23 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.