General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General Forums > Vault of [M]ayhem!
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

isildur29

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMsCanBeRite
Uh, I've been here over 3 years and in my spamday, it wasn't unusual for me to get 1000 posts in a single day.

sweet jebus

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

DigitalChaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by at
You're retarded.

"OMG ALL PEOPLE ARE DUMB BUT ME. NO ONE CAN MAKE THEIR OWN CHOICES. END CORPORATE GREED. GEORGE W. BUSH IS HARRY POTTER IS HITLER. J.K. ROWLING OUT OF IRAQ."

Hoglysis
I want to lix0r thechix0r <3 Hoglysis

Quote:
Originally Posted by
god damn you are DUMB
hey look guys, i can argue about ANYTHING on the internet. WATCH ME!

point/counterpoint. I concede a good point and haven't resorted to crybaby name calling as you seem to have been forced to do.

DigitalChaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoglysis
point/counterpoint. I concede a good point and haven't resorted to crybaby name calling as you seem to have been forced to do.
the only name calling i did was calling you dumb, and i honestly feel that you are dumb, so its not just some empty name calling

OH LOOK WE ARE ARGUING ABOUT THAT TOO

creedamd
REMOVED LOOL

for old times sake

Hoglysis

Quote:
Originally Posted by at
You're retarded.

"OMG ALL PEOPLE ARE DUMB BUT ME. NO ONE CAN MAKE THEIR OWN CHOICES. END CORPORATE GREED. GEORGE W. BUSH IS HARRY POTTER IS HITLER. J.K. ROWLING OUT OF IRAQ."

edit: Oh and my sister bought the $41 dollar version. Why? Because she wanted to support the local independant book store, and not the corporate owned box store that can afford to sell for cheaper. If you're going to have high school corporation paranoia, at least understand how corporate retailers make money. It's NOT by charging more. God damn you're stupid.

do you think I am talking about the box stores? The small stores that can't buy in bulk are forced to pay inflated prices for the product. Whose fault is that? It's nice that your sister supports the indie bookstores, it's not nice that they have to charge 40 bucks for it because of publishers.

Hoglysis

Quote:
Originally Posted by
the only name calling i did was calling you dumb, and i honestly feel that you are dumb, so its not just some empty name calling

OH LOOK WE ARE ARGUING ABOUT THAT TOO

I fear your caps and rolleyes. You are obviously teh genious with much research/ideas/theorum to enforce your claim.

at
@

Quote:
do you think I am talking about the box stores? The small stores that can't buy in bulk are forced to pay inflated prices for the product. Whose fault is that? It's nice that your sister supports the indie bookstores, it's not nice that they have to charge 40 bucks for it because of publishers.

Regardless, 40 bucks is still a decent price for a brand new hardcover book that'll probably last these kids a lifetime. And if you don't think so, well guess what, YOU DON'T HAVE TO BUY IT! Isn't capitalism fun?

isildur29

Quote:

ah but you also asserted that they would get ripped off at the stores that hosted events, which typically would be primarily the larger stores.

we need some way to get an ave price.
$30 us is fairly typical for a new hardback novel
(and yes, I think that's too much!)

Hoglysis

Quote:
Originally Posted by at
Regardless, 40 bucks is still a decent price for a brand new hardcover book that'll probably last these kids a lifetime. And if you don't think so, well guess what, YOU DON'T HAVE TO BUY IT! Isn't capitalism fun?

children are impressionable and parents will cave.

Gigey

Quote:
Inconsiterate gits, keep in mind, the brainless mob concocting these great plans are our future. Makes me wonder why anyone bothers procreating.
Quote:
It just isn't fun anymore.

It seems no matter how far I go in my life, the people here will forever be stuck in the moment in time where I was at my worst, and I will never be able to live it down. I made many mistakes last year, I recognize that, and I've really tried to overcome them and learn from them. That's what life is all about, isn't it? Falling down and getting back up again?

This forum thrives on failure, you are all like starving wolves when one of your own are down, ripping them to shreds, I just don't have the stomach for it anymore. People I once trusted, counted on, thought highly of, are now attacking me with such venom, my desire to affiliate with such folks has died.

I have had many good experiences here, I have found a best friend and a brother, two people I don't see my life being the same without. I had fun as the Bone Closet Moderator, and I'd like to think I was as fair as I could be. Even that is turning to shit these days. The entire mood of this forum is becoming stagnant, I leave here not entertained, but mad, or negative. I need better than that in my life.

Over the course of the past 6 months, I have made conscious efforts to better my life, starting with myself, and my outlook. I'm succeeding. Coming here is a backstep for me, counterproductive. I know a lot of you hate me, for whatever reasons. I invite you to rejoice this day, keep it in memory, all of your dreams are coming true.

I just can't do this anymore. I deserve better.
SARAH LEFT?

Last edited by Gigey; 07-18-2005 at 12:48 PM..

Hoglysis

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildur29
ah but you also asserted that they would get ripped off at the stores that hosted events, which typically would be primarily the larger stores.

we need some way to get an ave price.
$30 us is fairly typical for a new hardback novel
(and yes, I think that's too much!)

large and small stores both took place in the book revealing parties here. It all depends on how close you are to a major chain. Also, some independant sores double as coffee shops and venues for live music making them better places for the parties in the first place.

Sarah Palin

Quote:
I see. so you are a reformed member who finally saw some sunlight and is now preaching to the rest of the [m] populace not to make the mistakes you did.
Exactly, I'm trying to lead by example.

Sarah Palin

Quote:
Originally Posted by
throw some of my ferret pictures in for good measure: http://genmay.net/showthread.php?t=553512
people hate ed pics :P
aawww... how do you like having them with you now?

suffocate
I can't stand being raped so I get my genmay buds to change my names back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gigey
SARAH LEFT?
SHUT THE FUCK UP

YOU WERENT EVEN AROUND TO KNOW ABOUT THAT

BANDWAGON FUCKING FAGGOT 33K FUCK

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOUR MOTHER

I RAPED YOUR SISTER

KILL YOURSELF YOU STUPID FUCKING FUCK