General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Typhoon43

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhEttOrAiD View Post
post a vid you black son of a bitch

If it would stop raining maybe I would. I can't even hook this car when it's dry out, let alone the oil slicked crap I have to drive through daily. Florida is underwater mang.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

aoeoae

followup interview with a finance/quant startup. process has been suspiciously easy, wondering if the salary is going to be a lowball

Typhoon43

Quote:
Originally Posted by aoeoae View Post
followup interview with a finance/quant startup. process has been suspiciously easy, wondering if the salary is going to be a lowball

Pay may be great but it's a startup, so you may only get paid great for 6 months until they fold. I've always been leery of startups for that reason. Then again, you could get in on the ground floor of a successful company, so if you're a gambler just go with it.

aoeoae

good thing i'm black

BlisterDick
boobie poo bear luv hugs

bkack between the ears

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM

Shitmate had to quit his job at this great pizzeria, free pizza, salads, meatballs, wangs... Kind of got sick of it. But he got a job at a boutique butcher!!

He's sausage bitch currently, has first dibs on stuff that's getting thrown away, gets employee discount and random free stuff.

2 T-bones, some beef femur marrow and some french style sausages, "crepinette." Chicken tandoori flavor. These were the best items of the lot, by far. Marrow was foul, I won't waste the calories next time.

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM

harvesting honey from the front yard

fuuucking delicious

two stings

dipshit.
royjr
65/m/furry looking for 12/m/top

Nice> Make sure he don't fck this one up.

So how many more decades until you can afford an actual house in KKKalifornastan???
"I'm done here fuck all of you faggots." -GhEttOrAiD 07-16-2014, 05:10 PM.

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM

After the revolution maybe

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM

BORKED

BlisterDick
boobie poo bear luv hugs

tug it
rub it
get all up n under on it

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM

Hunting trip this Sunday was a massive failure. Left the house at 4AM, arrived there at about 6:30. Plan was to start out at this dam, walk along the edge of the reservoir, about 2-3 miles in, turn right, drop down into national forest, set up camp, sit and wait for some deer.

INSTEAD... We ran into a bunch of campers. One camper was camping directly in the path of our trail. When we walked up, he was standing up, pissing into the creek. We paused, then agreed to reroute, look for an alternate way through. We spent the next six hours "rerouting," tramping through tall grass, thick, impassable brush, scaling steep ridges with loose dirt (we both fell a couple of times,) it was really dreadful. By 10am we were both down to our last bottles of water, so we turned back. On our way back, we got to Piss Camp coming the opposite direction... We realized that if we had just gone thru his camp (maybe waited for him to finish his piss?) we literally would have walked up a trail to the section of national forest we spent ALL DAY trying to get to. Fucking insane. Epic clusterfuck.

Friend who had control of the GPS, and had spent weeks/days researching, and had scouted other parts of the forest put the blame on me, said "I told you we needed to sit down and go over the maps last night"

Motherfucker HAS THE MAPS, HAS BEEN JACKING OFF TO MAPS FOR WEEKS, and its my fault? He knew how easy it was, and he still wanted to reroute... I almost strangled him.

I am optimistic about next time, though. We know exactly where to park, we know exactly whose camp to stomp through, know exactly what to expect...

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM

Typhoon43

I know you're bowhunting, but are you allowed to carry a sidearm or anything for personal protection out there or is it prohibited because it's federal/state/whatever kind of land? If I'm camping overnight int he woods, I'm going to have a gun. No 2 ways about it.

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM

No, friend just brought his bow as "backup," in case we came across anything during the hike. I brought my AR10.

We saw a pair of deer ~40 yards away on our way in, but we were still on private land, and neither one had horns so it would have been poaching or whatever.

General season opened for this zone the day before