General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > Bone Closet
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Fagatron
Amadon

Not horny lately. :wtf:

Lately I have not been very horny.. like the past few days I guess.. and it's kinda wierding me out.
I'm almost 26 but my libido is usually the same as it was when I was like.. 17. So what's the deal? I don't even feel like looking at pR0n or anything.. and I can tell my girlfriend is taking it at least slightly personally.. which it isn't. She's gorgeous and I love looking at her body.. but I jsut havn't been very randy.

This normal? What can cause it?

I should mention that Iv'e been getting a LOT of sex for the last.. I dunno.. month or so. But I love that..

It all started when I had a really REALLY great orgasm a few days ago..

You'd think I'd be more motivated to get that again right? I have never taken this long to refill before, but I guess that's a possibility.

ANy ideas?

Amadon

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

iasdufaowiecjasdlc

I had a good orgasm a few days ago to! Maybe it was the rotation of the moon.

it took me about a day or two to recover, I literally shot my load every where...but she's good as new now

Kalibah
silly kalibah why do you rimjob pirates

Stress can be a huge factor- ironically while its harder to get in the mood under stress- getting off is a stress releavier

Valve1138
valve1138
Don't jizz on my eye, it swells if you jizz on it.

I'm told it's normal. Every once in a while my sex drive drops to nothing. After looking into it, it's perfectly normal. Basically you can't be expected to have a strong libido all the time. Sometimes it needs a break.

I'm 25 BTW. 26 i a few days....

Slacker

My libido took a vacation during basic. I probably only got an erection a dozen times over the entire 2 months, just the stress and almost complete lack of females sucked it right out of me.

RedTalon19

eh you've gotta take a break every now and then, thats understandable. not as understandable as Slacker in basic.... but still believable

Skuyler

Quote:
Originally posted by Slacker
My libido took a vacation during basic. I probably only got an erection a dozen times over the entire 2 months, just the stress and almost complete lack of females sucked it right out of me.
I heard that during basic (From neighbor, Navy/Vietnam) that they put just a pinch of salt peter in your food. This keeps you a little flaccid, so you're not impaling people in the morning for the line up.

Any truth behind this, or was I fed ?

Aseras

Quote:
Originally posted by Skuyler
I heard that during basic (From neighbor, Navy/Vietnam) that they put just a pinch of salt peter in your food. This keeps you a little flaccid, so you're not impaling people in the morning for the line up.

It's BS

Slacker

Quote:
Originally posted by Skuyler

They also say that the ass shot of penicillin you get does this but it's all BS. It's just the stress and being around guys and stuff. The Drill Sergeants and everyone else on base ate the same food we did.