General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Shiki
shiki
I am creepy.
 
Shiki's Avatar
 
dont fucking tease her. go back there and fuck the shit out of her
Old 05-13-2004, 04:25 PM Shiki is offline  
Reply With Quote
#31  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Smiggs
 
of penis and of mum
Old 05-13-2004, 04:26 PM Smiggs is offline  
Reply With Quote
#32  

McGee
seriously, i'm the worst poster here...really
 
McGee's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spank_me
my brother went for a checkup one time and i guess the nurse was too rough with his manhood and he had to go in the bathroom to show my mom cause it was all red and hurt.. my mom called the doctors office bitched out the nurse and it turns out she was know for being "too rough" and she got fired.. BAM BITCH IN YO FACE!!... anyways...i went off topic.. but my brother was embarassed and it took him 20 minutes to let my mom see it.. dont worry man every women prepares herself for this when she has a son.. you probably pissed in her hair more than enough times as a baby... :P
too rough with a penis? wtf
all they do is rub your scrotum i don't know how the fuck it could be red and hurt like an hour after you go to the doctor's.
__________________
formerly McGee
Old 05-13-2004, 04:26 PM McGee is offline  
Reply With Quote
#33  

mofugger
I'm married to a gay man
 
mofugger's Avatar
 
and your penis was pulled out of your mom's vagina....don't forget that
__________________
Zombie Outbreak Response Team: Urban Division
Old 05-13-2004, 04:26 PM mofugger is offline  
Reply With Quote
#34  

gee
goink
i like to gargle diarrhea
 
gee's Avatar
 
ask your mom to to showe you her penis. that way it will be fair.
__________________
im goink :D
----
Русская [М]афия.
--Українска [М]афіа
Old 05-13-2004, 04:26 PM gee is offline  
Reply With Quote
#35  

M|22's NutZ
i wish this title was on top, like M|22
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiki
dont fucking tease her. go back there and bitch slap the shit out of her

fixed
__________________
"MR2s are are known to kill people on a whim. If you even get near another car in traffic, the MR2 will instantly oversteer and hit it, and then you'll explode and die in a ball of flames."
91 Mr2 turbo, gen3 3s-gte swap
Old 05-13-2004, 04:28 PM M|22's NutZ is offline  
Reply With Quote
#36  

crazymike
I am a dumb fag who needs a dumb TV show to tell me something that’s common knowledge. Then I make
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by goink
your mom saw your penis?! is that unlike the first 10,000 times she saw it between the ages of 0 and 7?

and why the hell wouldnt you be wearing underwear


yeah but now my penis has hair and it quite a bit longer.

And why would I wear underwear underneath my pajamas? It would render my bum flap useless
__________________
Just once I'd like to meet a girl whose last name wasn't .jpg

[J]eep Club: Shmoblar, Striker169, Trekman8, Crazymike, Whitefrog, PiMpY, Woe, Gearhead
Old 05-13-2004, 04:29 PM crazymike is offline  
Reply With Quote
#37  

blgdinger
protein drinking idiot user - banned 24 days - Vendetta
 
blgdinger's Avatar
 
one time i was wearing boxers and i got out of my bed... stupid thing fell right out

noone noticed

i do like to stare at me cousins 13 year old sac
__________________
::14k woot::
Part of the Grammar Gestapo
[M]ember of the BANANAPHONE! Club
KKCKCC
(319) 393-4327, 5664 W Mustang Rd, Cedar Rapids, IA 52411
ad6a8f6c5f16c35d1ff183b90afeb419 [pornmay.com]
:heart: My adopted noob, MachinegunHead
Old 05-13-2004, 04:32 PM blgdinger is offline  
Reply With Quote
#38  

ATP
 
ATP's Avatar
 
pwned by incest

__________________
Proud Member of the Dschinghis Khan Club

./ ¯/´¯/'¯'/´¯¯/ ).…____
/’'/.../..../....:/¯¯¯¯|...._)
('(...´...´.... ¯\____|......)
\.................'...../.¯¯¯¯
..\'.Still.strokin'./
Old 05-13-2004, 04:33 PM ATP is offline  
Reply With Quote
#39  

gee
goink
i like to gargle diarrhea
 
gee's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazymike
yeah but now my penis has hair and it quite a bit longer.

And why would I wear underwear underneath my pajamas? It would render my bum flap useless


your pajamas have a bum flap?


i just sleep in sweat pants. or if its warm out, a pair of umbrow soccer shorts
__________________
im goink :D
----
Русская [М]афия.
--Українска [М]афіа
Old 05-13-2004, 04:33 PM gee is offline  
Reply With Quote
#40  

TheJesus
did somebody say buttsechs?
 
TheJesus's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by blgdinger
one time i was wearing boxers and i got out of my bed... stupid thing fell right out

noone noticed

i do like to stare at me cousins 13 year old sac


Wrong forum. SA did a special weekend web on yours.
__________________
Masokissed owns me.
Old 05-13-2004, 04:33 PM TheJesus is offline  
Reply With Quote
#41  

crazymike
I am a dumb fag who needs a dumb TV show to tell me something that’s common knowledge. Then I make
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by goink
your pajamas have a bum flap?


i just sleep in sweat pants. or if its warm out, a pair of umbrow soccer shorts


no bum flap, I was making a joke :P

I wish my pajamas had a bum flap.

I sleep in those trackpants/pajama pants that all the jocks wear to school to look cool.
__________________
Just once I'd like to meet a girl whose last name wasn't .jpg

[J]eep Club: Shmoblar, Striker169, Trekman8, Crazymike, Whitefrog, PiMpY, Woe, Gearhead
Old 05-13-2004, 04:35 PM crazymike is offline  
Reply With Quote
#42  

Allnighte
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spank_me
my brother went for a checkup one time and i guess the nurse was too rough with his manhood and he had to go in the bathroom to show my mom cause it was all red and hurt.. my mom called the doctors office bitched out the nurse and it turns out she was know for being "too rough" and she got fired.. BAM BITCH IN YO FACE!!... anyways...i went off topic.. but my brother was embarassed and it took him 20 minutes to let my mom see it.. dont worry man every women prepares herself for this when she has a son.. you probably pissed in her hair more than enough times as a baby... :P
that's way too much information. why the hell did i read that. i know them too

gah









were either of them turned on?
Old 05-13-2004, 04:35 PM Allnighte is offline  
Reply With Quote
#43  

joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?
 
joemama's Avatar
 
What a coincidence....


she said mine is "much more developed" however.
__________________
Rapid-fire double bass of the GenMay dru[M]mers collective

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/········\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v
Old 05-13-2004, 04:35 PM joemama is offline  
Reply With Quote
#44  

Spank_me
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allnighte
that's way too much information. why the hell did i read that. i know them too

gah

were either of them turned on?

you KNEW them.. and no you fag
__________________
I'm back bitches

Intarwebnet married to Jade
Old 05-13-2004, 04:41 PM Spank_me is offline  
Reply With Quote
#45  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:51 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.