General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > Bone Closet
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

TLS

Girls who ride horses have an advantage during sex

So I was talking to my friend yesterday and she has been riding horses since shes been pretty young. She tells me that sex with a girl that has ridden a horse for a long time is quite a different experience. Apparently the up and down motion strenghtens a certain muscle. This in turn makes it so that when the girl is having sex and is on top, the muscle contracts and its a lot tighter for the guy than it would have usually been. Shes says shes talked to her friends that have boyfriends and ride horses and that they said the same thing. Does anyone know if this is documented anywhere? I couldnt find it. If this is true I'm def finding me a girl that rides horses now, lol

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Doombabies
I desire a punk rock My Little Pony GODDAMMIT!!!

It's the same thing as doing kegel exercises. It strengthens your pelvic floor. It's not the up and down motion that does it, it's consciously contracting your pelvic floor muscles (that girls often do when riding). Girls other than riders do this too, as it can stave off incontinence later on in life so it's a good thing for any and all girls to do. Pregnant women and recently-pregnant women are often encouraged to do this exercise to get their vaginal tone and tightness back after birth. I did them religiously while pregnant and for the two months after. I'm actually a bit tighter after I had my baby than I was before because of them.

I owe Dyno and TheMorlock a batch of cookies

Magnus

Note to the guys: Barn Girls Rock!

My daughter has taken riding lessons every week since she was 3. (She'll be 4 on Sat, July 2nd) I have to tell you guys something, the barn is full of cute girls. OMFG! I love taking my daughter to her lessons and hang out there. If I was a young guy, I'd be at the barn every chance I could get. And, the girls have $$$. Horse riding is a rich person's sport, so you're hanging with a higher class of people. (I'm not rich, but I make a good living. Wife and I both work, so we can afford the lessons for our daughter.)

Bottom line: Boys, get to the barn and find these beautiful girls. It's a gold mine.

WARNING: Make a move on my daughter and I'll kill you dead.

Barney
kronchev
Change a user's title. Their new title will remain until someone else changes it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doombabies
It's the same thing as doing kegel exercises. It strengthens your pelvic floor. It's not the up and down motion that does it, it's consciously contracting your pelvic floor muscles (that girls often do when riding). Girls other than riders do this too, as it can stave off incontinence later on in life so it's a good thing for any and all girls to do. Pregnant women and recently-pregnant women are often encouraged to do this exercise to get their vaginal tone and tightness back after birth. I did them religiously while pregnant and for the two months after. I'm actually a bit tighter after I had my baby than I was before because of them.

you are my preggo hero