General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > Bone Closet
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

acidspit8666

why do girls not like skinny guys?

ive met the most awesome girl, but she doesnt like me. she loves everything about my personality and says im cute but isnt attracted to me because im skinny. what. the. fuck. i dont bitch about girls with small tits or no ass. WHAT THE FUCK. why is everyone so goddamned shallow? im so fucking fed up with this shit and this tops it because its not something that i can easily change, in fact ive been trying to gain weight forever but its not working.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

electric!sheep

I'm not sure skinny is the issue, unless you're short, too. If you're tall you'll pull a LOT of short chicks.

Stupendous

What's the definition of trying to gain weight forever. What's your current lifting routine and eating routine.

acidspit8666

no im tall, about 6' 1" or so. everyone wants the sexy guy from MTV who is nutty as hell in the head or just wants to use them. i dont get it man. im cute, not sexy. and apparently there is a VERY big difference

Thresher

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidspit8666 View Post
ive met the most awesome girl, but she doesnt like me. she loves everything about my personality and says im cute but isnt attracted to me because im skinny. what. the. fuck. i dont bitch about girls with small tits or no ass. WHAT THE FUCK. why is everyone so goddamned shallow? im so fucking fed up with this shit and this tops it because its not something that i can easily change, in fact ive been trying to gain weight forever but its not working.
Men and women look for different things. You want big boobs, she wants muscle. What if she was fat? Would you want her?

acidspit8666

actually i dont really care as long as a girl has tits and cute face. no she is really skinny herself

Thresher

Quote:
actually i dont really care as long as a girl has tits and cute face. no she is really skinny herself
"why do boys not like titless girls?"

laxloons52

Quote:
Originally Posted by electric!sheep View Post
I'm not sure skinny is the issue, unless you're short, too. If you're tall you'll pull a LOT of short chicks.

Unless she is incredibly shallow (why would you want to date her in the first place..?) then skinniness is not the issue. She was obviously scrambling for a reason, and skinniness is the first BS one that came to mind.

I've heard of too short, but too skinny is a completely new one to me

Jerameh

Maybe it's because of your acid-y spit.

Seriously though, maybe you're going for the wrong type of girl. Wear really tight pants and youth small shirts and the emo girls will flock

"you are the worst poster on here
GTFO" - Muskiwolf

acidspit8666

thats like saying why dont girls like guys without a penis

HybridPyro

Because many people find skinny to be absolutely disgusting, more so than being overweight.

Everyone is shallow because they have preferences, don't pretend you don't. This girl doesn't like like skinny, get over it. Either that or she's just using it as an excuse because she doesn't really like your personality.

acidspit8666

Quote:
Originally Posted by laxloons52 View Post
Unless she is incredibly shallow (why would you want to date her in the first place..?) then skinniness is not the issue. She was obviously scrambling for a reason, and skinniness is the first BS one that came to mind.

I've heard of too short, but too skinny is a completely new one to me

when we are together we can and do talk about ANYTHING, were pretty close and she doesnt lie. she is a very religeous person and cant get over her ex. i said thats fine. we get talking about how i still like her and stuff, and finally i said what is it about me you dont like, she starts talking about not being physically attracted to me. i say what is it, am i ugly, she says no i just usually like guys with more beef more build.

whyte69

I met a girl who was WAAYYY into skinny guys. It's all a matter of preference. I'm engaged to a "heavy-set" girl, but I prefer girls who've got a bit of meat on them.

SexiiSteph86

Quote:
when we are together we can and do talk about ANYTHING, were pretty close and she doesnt lie. she is a very religeous person and cant get over her ex. i said thats fine. we get talking about how i still like her and stuff, and finally i said what is it about me you dont like, she starts talking about not being physically attracted to me. i say what is it, am i ugly, she says no i just usually like guys with more beef more build.

I stopped reading when you said "and cant get over her ex"...what is up with dudes going after girls who can't get over there ex's?

Dude, who cares if she doesn't like you because your skinny...the relationship would'nt last long anyways.

Plus, I think it was just an excuse...(ex probably has something to do with it).

knifeage

I used to be skinny, and complained about never getting chicks.

Now that I've changed that, and still don't get any chicks.... and have come to realise that your size has got surprisingly little to do with it.