General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > Deals and Steals
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

jkoebel

FS: FTA / Satellite Dishes, Motors, Dish500, WiFi Parabolic Grid Antenna

Several items of FTA / Satellite equipment for sale.

GeosatPro 90cm Dish Missing the Az/El plate on the back of the dish, as well as all of the bolts. You can get another plate from the company, I imagine. $60 takes it.

GeosatPro USALS Motor Was used with the dish above. USALS, Heavy duty, rated up to a 120cm dish. $100 takes it alone.

Both GeosatPro equipments for $140

Fortec Star 80cm Dish Nearly New -- never installed, the reflector and the LNB arm are out, the rest of the hardware is all sealed in its original packaging still. $100.

Fortec Star/Staab Italia HH-90 Motor USALS, would be great with the above dish. Was used with the GeosatPro dish above, minor cosmetic scratches. All mounting brackets included. $100.

Both Fortec Star equipments for $170

Invacom QPH-031 Dual Polarization / Quad Output LNBF 0.3dB, receives Ku/L and Ku/C band signals on the same dish. Would be a great addition to one of the above systems. $100, or if purchased with either dish kit above, $75.

Dish Network Dish500 2 x Legacy Dual LNBFs, 4 Coax cables. Just needs to be bolted to your roof and hooked to a switch to work. $50.

Hyperlink Technologies 24 dBi Parabolic Reflector Grid for 2.4GHz (Wifi) Highly directional. Includes reflector, collector, pigtail, ground isolator and backplate. You supply your own post mounting hardware. Vertical or horizontal polarization. $100.

Shipping is extra for most of these items, but I might be willing to split the cost with you or something. Local pickup in Orlando, FL with cash.

Contact me via e-mail for more information, jkoebel@gmail.com, or by PM here. I accept PayPal payments.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]