General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > Bone Closet
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Closed Thread

QuestionMark
pwned

growth in scrotum

So i have this growth that sits above my right testicle, its squishy and it grows in size from a grape to a small plum depending on temp.and if i'm erect or not - if I'm going poop this growth builds with pressure and becomes fairly hard. I've had it ever since i was 14 or 15 but it use to only be the size of a peanut shell until about a year ago and never filled out when i went poop

any idea of what this is or could be?

I have finally scheduled a Dr.'s appointment for Thurs

Last edited by Dominion; 10-21-2008 at 10:06 PM.. Reason: Removed picture link

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Dominion

Lets us know what the doctor says. No one here will be able to diagnose you from a picture. Please don't post your junk in bonecloset. Thank you!

Suma Diock

could be testicular torsion, which is very common. my doctor's advice was to wear better supporting underwear such as boxer briefs.

or could be Epididymitis

QuestionMark
pwned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suma Diock View Post
could be testicular torsion, which is very common. my doctor's advice was to wear better supporting underwear such as boxer briefs.

or could be Epididymitis

i looked at those and they don't really fit b/c there is no pain or discolouration

Spermacele is the closest thing i can find but it doesn't explain the growing and shrinking

Applejuice

Probably a hernia. I had a hernia repaired about a year ago in the same location you speak of (I actually initially thought it was a Spermacele as well.) Sometimes it would appear completely non-existent, other times it would be very noticeable. If it's as you describe, it's not cancerous, but probably something you should get checked out by a doctor anyways. It was not essential to my health that I got my hernia repaired, but I did so mainly for cosmetic and comfort reasons. This type of hernia tends to develop naturally, and can form during infancy and not become prevalent until puberty.

http://www.webmd.com/digestive-disor...ernia-symptoms
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inguinal_hernia

Arjuna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Applejuice View Post
Probably a hernia.

My guess as well. Definitely something to get checked by out by your doctor, and if you develop any pain, see a doc ASAP.

Mooninites

I have one of these: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spermatocele

Although it doesn't change size or anything, but it's in the same location and average size. Doctor would be able to say what it is for sure.

Pokeman Master
Gren

i would definitely have guessed hernia, especially since it now gets larger while stressing the region

vinnie
OH MY GOD!!! I LOVE SUCKING COCK!!!!!

I am not sure whether it is more fascinating that you have no idea what a hernia is, or that you have had part of your bowel projecting into your genital area for YEARS and have never bothered to do anything about it.

As a matter of curiosity, how do women go with it? Does anyone ask what the plum sized lump near your penis is?
.......v.

isp

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnie View Post
I am not sure whether it is more fascinating that you have no idea what a hernia is, or that you have had part of your bowel projecting into your genital area for YEARS and have never bothered to do anything about it.

As a matter of curiosity, how do women go with it? Does anyone ask what the plum sized lump near your penis is?

=)

QuestionMark
pwned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnie View Post

I never did well in bio. and didn't have a reason to go to the doctor til now

most have never asked - this one noticed and said she's not touching me til i get it looked at, lol

QuestionMark
pwned

well it's not a hernia he believes it's a Spermacele although he thought it was odd that it would change size. he also thinks it's benign but I wont find out til sometime in Dec.

hchesney

I have the same shit, and I'm hoping to get it checked ASAP. I've had it for about 2 or 3 years, it is starting to get me a bit paranoid, and it's very uncomfortable.

Forever Domon

Quote:
Originally Posted by hchesney View Post
I have the same shit, and I'm hoping to get it checked ASAP. I've had it for about 2 or 3 years, it is starting to get me a bit paranoid, and it's very uncomfortable.
this. If you didnt bother to click, its a loop of your intestines thats fallen where it shouldnt.

Surgery for it these days isnt so bad as it used to be (used to lay you up for weeks, now its all laproscopic)

sounds like yours may be too permanent, but there also exercises you can do to get it to go back into your body cavity.

RiderOnTheStorm
Stapler makes me hard

Don't bump old threads, start a new one if you want advice.
-GavinZac

Closed Thread