General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > Bone Closet
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

detail
Impeach and try Bush/Cheney! 911 was an inside job!

I've got a big penis

I've got a huge cock. I'm not saying that to brag, but because I have an issue with it.

Over the last year, it seems like every girl I've dated has ended up either breaking up with me over my penis or sex being so unenjoyable it doesn't happen a second time.

Last April, I was fooling around in bed, and this girl pulled my pants off and my cock slipped out from the side of my boxers. She jumped off the bed and was like, "Holy Fuck! That is huge."

The sex wasn't bad, but she definitely make it clear she was going to be sore the next day.

About May I am about to have sex with this Asian student at my university. I know she's smaller, but I didn't think anything of it. When she saw my cock she refused to have sex. She said it was too big and it would tear her in half. So she gave me a BJ/HJ and let me cum. I then ate her out, but when I was hard again she refused entry.

So, that was the end of that relationship.

Then in late July I hook up with this mid-sized white girl who was in town for about a month with a job. She told me she just wanted a fuck buddy before she returned back east. We fucked, but I could tell I was big. I called her a few days later and she told me she wouldn't have sex with me again, because I was just too big for her to take. She told me I went down on her fine, but that she is "just too small to take that on a regular basis."

So in August, I had sex with another girl and when I went inside her I could tell she was in pain. She kept making sounds, not of joy, but of pain. I pulled out after about 3 minutes and she was just like, "That dick is way too large to service by me. After some talking and oral, she agreed to try sex again and decided that maybe bone prone would work.

So I had her on her stomach and when I entered her she felt very tight and she screamed in pain. I immediately pulled out and apologized for sticking it in her ass. She said, "That wasn't my fucking ass, that was my pussy that took all 12 inches of your fucking cock."

I could tell she wasn't happy and basically that was the end of it.

As I left her place, she told me, "I like you, but your dick's girth rips my pussy and then the small curve in your dick hits my ovaries and I just can't take that."

The girl I really like is in Medical School. I won't see her most likely more than once or twice a year for the next 2,5 years. But I keep wanting a relationship. I'm just worried that when we have sex for the first time, she'll tell me she'd love to be with me, but can't take my cock pounding her like that.

I've tried everything, I've tried not shoving more than the tip of my dick inside a girl to letting a girl ride me to control the depth, but it seems I've only had like 3 or 4 girls really enjoy my dick. I've ran into an ex who was drunk at a Christmas Party last year and she told some of the co-workers at the party my sex was just way to rough for her. The thing is that I don't really like rough sex and I'm pretty calm on my "pounding". I think it was her way of saying I'm just too big for her.

I've tried lubricated XXL condoms to help the sex, that hasn't solved the problem.

I also have my other ex, who I am still very close to, from like 2002 who comments that my dick is huge, but that I wasn't abusive with her to her. She tells me she married the first guy she met with a dick as big as mine.

What do I do to get it so I can get a second chance to loosen the girl up or so a girl can take it?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Kupofather

In strictly as non homo a way possible, I must ask: Exactly how big are you?

Mainly because I've got a similar problem, though I've only attempted to have sex with one girl and it went about as miserably as the experiences you've mentioned... I'm 6'6 and well proportioned... I was hoping the issue was simply with that girl... but it sounds like this is actually going to be a real problem... Does it seriously not get better for the girl ever?

detail

I'm 5'10 and when I'm soft, I'm nearly as long as my hand. When I'm erect, a girl measured me and told me I'm over 11 inches and it wasn't an exact measure because was a straight ruler and you really need a cloth tape to know with the curve.

I know that the Magnums just barely fit and I've had problems with getting them on.

I don't know. Either the girl enjoyed it that large, or refused after the first time. It's been weird to have girls come and ask me about my penis. They're like, "So and So told me you have a massive cock, can I see it?" The strange part is that they're like, "I'm sure you are just too big for me to take, but I'd just be interested in seeing it huge."

I've had a girl tell me I should become a gigalo, but I figure, beyond the moral issues, I'd either have to be gay or willing to fuck really really ugly beasts.

Ultimately, I'd be very very happy to marry my dance partner (See the photography forum), but I'm nervous that my size would break her. She's 5'4 and pretty thin.

Lurker
im a dumbass who posts my bosses credit card number onto the internet for people to abuse

Is this thread serious?

asdsad
pwned

detail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
Is this thread serious?

I'm serious. It's an issue. I've literally lost relationships due to my size. Girls say they want a big cock, but really...they don't.

Nothing is worse than when you enter the girl and instead of hearing pleasure, she's screaming in pain. I never thought it'd be bad for a girl to scream fuck as you enter her, but trust me, a girl has yelled fuck to me in a very negative way when I entered her.

Coqui

Quote:
Is this thread serious?

Believe it or not having a large dick isn't all glitz and glamour.

To the OP, if this is a real question, try doing positions that don't use full penetration to acheive. One of my favorites is basically doggy style except the girl is lying down. Make it so your legs are the ones that are on the outside.That removes about 3-4 inches from the equation. An added bonus is that it rubs directly on the G-spot so they go wild for it.

Are you just long, or are you thick as well?

Lurker
im a dumbass who posts my bosses credit card number onto the internet for people to abuse

Quote:
Originally Posted by detail View Post
I'm serious. It's an issue. I've literally lost relationships due to my size. Girls say they want a big cock, but really...they don't.

Nothing is worse than when you enter the girl and instead of hearing pleasure, she's screaming in pain. I never thought it'd be bad for a girl to scream fuck as you enter her, but trust me, a girl has yelled fuck to me in a very negative way when I entered her.

I'll bite

There is nothing you can do to loosen a girl up on the spot. You need to progressively break it in like a pair of shoes. Don't exactly know how you will accomplish that but I think this whole thread is retarded so anythings game.

Maybe try dating some bigger girls?

Oh and pics or .

Syk0tiK
Mongoloidal cunt of Lindsay Lohan proportions who can't fathom the rules. <3 Sarah

Try some black girls.

EDIT: Then again my wife is black and I am only 7" and If i stick it in all the way it hurts her so that might not work for you.

Coqui

Quote:
I'll bite

There is nothing you can do to loosen a girl up on the spot. You need to progressively break it in like a pair of shoes. Don't exactly know how you will accomplish that but I think this whole thread is retarded so anythings game.

Maybe try dating some bigger girls?

Oh and pics or .

Bigger girls would obviously resolve the issue, but you still have to handle the level of attractiveness. Loosening won't help if he's "bottoming out"

Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coqui View Post
Bigger girls would obviously resolve the issue, but you still have to handle the level of attractiveness. Loosening won't help if he's "bottoming out"

Well then I guess its /thread since there's no options other than reducing the size of his appendage.

I could have sworn I caught the end of a documentary on TLC or something about guys with exceptionally large penis's. I think they have a support group.

Coqui

Quote:
Well then I guess its /thread since there's no options other than reducing the size of his appendage.

I could have sworn I caught the end of a documentary on TLC or something about guys with exceptionally large penis's. I think they have a support group.

Actually I did give him an option. And asked more questions

Lurker

Quote:
Actually I did give him an option. And asked more questions

Oh yea, great suggestion, use only the first 6 inches of your 12 inch dick. I kinda feel that's not the answer he is looking for. I think he is looking for advice on how to safely play pool with a chicks gall bladder without her being half way out the door just after penetration.

...on that note, what kinda chick goes "your dicks to big, I don't think we will work out".

Coqui

Quote:
Oh yea, great suggestion, use only the first 6 inches of your 12 inch dick. I kinda feel that's not the answer he is looking for. I think he is looking for advice on how to safely play pool with a chicks gall bladder without the chick being half way out the door just after penetration.

...on that note, what kinda chick goes "your dicks to big, I don't think we will work out".

You do realize I'm speaking from experience right? What I suggested was a perfectly good option that keeps the sensation for you while not hurting her and actually increasing sensation for her. And while I've never had a chick say we can't go out, I've had chicks not have sex with me because of it. It's also a reason why I won't ever bang an incredibly petite woman either.

Lurker

Quote:
You do realize I'm speaking from experience right? What I suggested was a perfectly good option that keeps the sensation for you while not hurting her and actually increasing sensation for her. And while I've never had a chick say we can't go out, I've had chicks not have sex with me because of it. It's also a reason why I won't ever bang an incredibly petite woman either.

I never contested the basis for your advice, nor did I say it was an unacceptable alternative.

Simple said, it seems that is not the solution he is seeking as he mentioned he has tried everything.