General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM
 
GhEttOrAiD's Avatar
 
welp

loller 1 RuHo 32,893
__________________
[QUOTE=BlisterDick;25482810][b]PLZ keep door unlock for roach and spider[/b][/QUOTE]
✓, ✓, ☑, ☐
Old 12-12-2014, 01:00 AM GhEttOrAiD is offline  
Reply With Quote
#31  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

lollersk8s
HOLY FUCK I AM RETARDED
 
lollersk8s's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhEttOrAiD View Post
welp

loller 1 RuHo 32,893

ruho's beef is always 100% the same, why are you being so generous all of the sudden?
__________________
Originally Posted by she nice
i do drink but it's not as effective for immediate relief
Old 12-12-2014, 01:15 AM lollersk8s is offline  
Reply With Quote
#32  

lollersk8s
HOLY FUCK I AM RETARDED
 
lollersk8s's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
also, regarding my liberal arts degree I should get a refund on

I don't have a liberal arts degree, I do have a degree however

what about you? what can you get a refund on? for a guy who talks about IQ you don't seem to have a degree, infact between the two of us you're the dumb fucking moron that is 30 going on 40, acting like a teenage shithead and smoking pot on daddys money

sounds like you could use a liberal arts degree, or any fucking degree you can possibly muster the brain power to get

Did they tell you that everyone is special in your child development classes? I thought finns were supposed to be racist and nationalist, I guess you're the SJW of the bunch.

And what the fuck is 30 going on 40? Are you 40 going on 50? 60 going on 80?

I'll graduate soon enough, and when i do I won't be a silly rageful cun't like you who gets put into mental corners for a time out by people with no degree
__________________
Originally Posted by she nice
i do drink but it's not as effective for immediate relief
Old 12-12-2014, 01:20 AM lollersk8s is offline  
Reply With Quote
#33  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
^ no degree in anything, tries to make fun of degrees
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 12-12-2014, 03:56 AM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#34  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
I keep seeing personal attacks...

I don't see any evidence to actually refute lolers cited evidence.

do you have anything better?

I understand you're in the middle of the process of turning into an old fat meritocratic (lol) racist but you should embrace it like sammy here does

"lol nigggeras r dumb and its not racist because a science man said so"

Well yes, yes it is racist and fuck you
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 12-12-2014, 03:59 AM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#35  

refault
[M] shit-stain, w/ diplomatic immunity
 
refault's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
also, regarding my liberal arts degree I should get a refund on

I don't have a liberal arts degree, I do have a degree however

what about you? what can you get a refund on? for a guy who talks about IQ you don't seem to have a degree, infact between the two of us you're the dumb fucking moron that is 30 going on 40, acting like a teenage shithead and smoking pot on daddys money

sounds like you could use a liberal arts degree, or any fucking degree you can possibly muster the brain power to get

arent degrees simpler to get in those european institutions
i bet you have some labor-specialty type degree
fucking trade school degree,
devry school for vulture capitalist retards,
congrats, you can market your acquired trade "skills", that's probably all you can do though.

with regards to loller's utterance about black people being inherently stupider than other races, i don't buy into that completely. it sounds like a foolish statement to make, especially one coming from a guy who reads marcuse, lol.

but still, kant did make notable statements regarding the "intellectual deficency" of shitskins (e.g. the austronesian negroidals, and the sub-saharan africans) due to the environment they lived in at the time. basically, kant stated that these shitskins did not technologically or institutionally develop to the level of europe and/or east asia due to having a more harsh, hotter, less temperate environment. i do believe that there might be some truth to this theory; however, i don't really care much for it altogether because issues of race don't bother me as much as issues of civilization vs. parasitic nomadic cultures.
__________________
old sku gen[m]ay
Old 12-12-2014, 07:27 AM refault is offline  
Reply With Quote
#36  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
What degree do you have
Quote:
Originally Posted by refault View Post
arent degrees simpler to get in those european institutions
i bet you have some labor-specialty type degree
fucking trade school degree,
devry school for vulture capitalist retards,
congrats, you can market your acquired trade "skills", that's probably all you can do though.

with regards to loller's utterance about black people being inherently stupider than other races, i don't buy into that completely. it sounds like a foolish statement to make, especially one coming from a guy who reads marcuse, lol.

but still, kant did make notable statements regarding the "intellectual deficency" of shitskins (e.g. the austronesian negroidals, and the sub-saharan africans) due to the environment they lived in at the time. basically, kant stated that these shitskins did not technologically or institutionally develop to the level of europe and/or east asia due to having a more harsh, hotter, less temperate environment. i do believe that there might be some truth to this theory; however, i don't really care much for it altogether because issues of race don't bother me as much as issues of civilization vs. parasitic nomadic cultures.
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 12-12-2014, 08:43 AM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#37  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Oh

Nvm
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 12-12-2014, 08:43 AM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#38  

refault
[M] shit-stain, w/ diplomatic immunity
 
refault's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
Oh

Nvm

kant also stated the following:

"All inhabitants of hot lands are exceptionally lazy; they are also timid and the same two traits characterize also folk living in the far north. Timidity engenders superstition and in lands ruled by Kings leads to slavery. Ostoyaks, Samoyeds, Lapps, Greenlanders, etc. resemble people of hot lands in their timidity, laziness, superstition, and desire for strong drink, but lack the jealousy characteristic of the latter since their climate does not stimulate their passion greatly." (cited in 1970, Kant's concept of Geography and its Relation to Recent Geographical thought, Toronto University Press)
__________________
old sku gen[m]ay
Old 12-12-2014, 02:31 PM refault is offline  
Reply With Quote
#39  

refault
[M] shit-stain, w/ diplomatic immunity
 
refault's Avatar
 
talk about owned.
lol.
__________________
old sku gen[m]ay
Old 12-12-2014, 02:33 PM refault is offline  
Reply With Quote
#40  

refault
[M] shit-stain, w/ diplomatic immunity
 
refault's Avatar
 
here's some of finland's obnoxiously retarded peoples:

BORKED

no wonder you have never posted your picture on here, ahahhaha fucking disgusting
__________________
old sku gen[m]ay
Old 12-12-2014, 02:41 PM refault is offline  
Reply With Quote
#41  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Refault what about your degree, you seem to downplay it
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 12-12-2014, 02:52 PM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#42  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Oh nvm
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 12-12-2014, 02:52 PM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#43  

refault
[M] shit-stain, w/ diplomatic immunity
 
refault's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
Refault what about your degree, you seem to downplay it

you've never even mentioned what your degree is, never the less implying that you passed the trade school that your shitty nordic-euro education encourages you to attend after high school.

no wonder you cling onto your degree with such strong emphasis, you can't claim to be good or decent at living in modernity/postmodernity without mentioning you got some stupid degree that practically everyone gets in fucking finland,

btw, your degree bs is a goddamn red herring
__________________
old sku gen[m]ay
Old 12-12-2014, 02:55 PM refault is offline  
Reply With Quote
#44  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by refault View Post
here's some of finland's obnoxiously retarded peoples:

BORKED

no wonder you have never posted your picture on here, ahahhaha fucking disgusting

sorri I posted it

What is it like to be a failure
tell me
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 12-12-2014, 02:56 PM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#45  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:33 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.