General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
BlisterDick
boobie poo bear luv hugs
 
BlisterDick's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhEttOrAiD View Post
why did you stop her

Because it's not the internet in my car. I could get deactivated (or worse) for that shit.

Plus, her friend, who ordered the ride (the acct holder), and didn't even seem drunk, was pretty embarrassed.

She wasnt all that unsuccessful - she got to kiss my cheek/neck, hold my hand, and rub my chest for 15 mins. I had to say no to lips and grabbing my junk though.
__________________
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻

Ajit Pai is the biggest dirtbag on the planet.
Old 11-30-2017, 03:14 PM BlisterDick is offline  
Reply With Quote
#2536  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM
 
GhEttOrAiD's Avatar
 
bring consent forms for drunk + hot passengers to sign
+
inward-facing dash cam
__________________
[QUOTE=BlisterDick;25482810][b]PLZ keep door unlock for roach and spider[/b][/QUOTE]
✓, ✓, ☑, ☐
Old 11-30-2017, 03:44 PM GhEttOrAiD is offline  
Reply With Quote
#2537  

BlisterDick
boobie poo bear luv hugs
 
BlisterDick's Avatar
 
definitely need a dashcam
__________________
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻

Ajit Pai is the biggest dirtbag on the planet.
Old 11-30-2017, 04:27 PM BlisterDick is offline  
Reply With Quote
#2538  

gribly
 
gribly's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by crumbaker View Post
I think you need to reread what I wrote, I'm not disagreeing with you.

Fuck me, sorry.
Old 12-01-2017, 05:03 PM gribly is offline  
Reply With Quote
#2539  

Baloneyflaps.
Baloneyflaps
My dick: more mass than the earth
 
Baloneyflaps.'s Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gribly View Post

If I hadn't gotten injured and put on amber deployment status, I would have been forced into a job of killing teenage kids for no reason and the media would have justified it. I've been a civilian for over 6 years now, you so cannot fucking blame our current President.


Didn't you say that you got discharged before you even got out of basic training?
__________________
This signature is metal as fuck. Is yours?
Old 12-01-2017, 08:37 PM Baloneyflaps. is offline  
Reply With Quote
#2540  

BlisterDick
boobie poo bear luv hugs
 
BlisterDick's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baloneyflaps View Post
Didn't you say that you got discharged before you even got out of basic training?

that was Mike

gribly had his leg amputated
__________________
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻

Ajit Pai is the biggest dirtbag on the planet.
Old 12-01-2017, 09:29 PM BlisterDick is offline  
Reply With Quote
#2541  

gribly
 
gribly's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baloneyflaps View Post
Didn't you say that you got discharged before you even got out of basic training?

Absolutely correct! I fractured my left knee, left ankle, left heel, right ankle, and right knee within the span of a few weeks about halfway through OSUT and it still makes me feel like a failure to this day. I admit I made that post in anger, because I felt like that guy was blaming enlisted somehow, and I didn't feel like explaining everything. My medical discharge was beyond my control, I denied the first two offers and was told I had to take the third while I was wasting away behind a desk yet still living under TRADOC rules. I am in no way claiming some sort of stolen valor, I was simply trying to put the point across that the idea of blaming the military for anything political is fucking retarded and beyond the control of enlisted personnel.

I'm certain I've explained the events leading up to my injuries in detail on here, and it isn't a pretty story. In my personal life, nobody knows I am a "disabled veteran" except my boss and old friends, even though I still can't walk properly. I do make use of the VA, since they're they only doctors I can see that don't flip out and prescribe narcotics to me.
Old 12-02-2017, 10:20 PM gribly is offline  
Reply With Quote
#2542  

Sup
 
Sup's Avatar
 
hello pals
__________________
Sup
Old 12-02-2017, 11:58 PM Sup is offline  
Reply With Quote
#2543  

g|aSsJaw
NEW YORK GIANTS SUPERBOWL CHAMPS, ELI MANNING SUPERBOWL 42 MVP
 
g|aSsJaw's Avatar
 
my feet hurt
__________________
╰( ͡^ ͜ʖ ͡^ )つ──☆*:・゚Alakaspam

"This crosses the line." - Tex Arcana

"a war of attrition it'll be then, i'll tell you this much i have much more longevity and time for this game than you do" - Redrum
Old 12-03-2017, 01:21 AM g|aSsJaw is offline  
Reply With Quote
#2544  

BlisterDick
boobie poo bear luv hugs
 
BlisterDick's Avatar
 
my feet are rotting off
__________________
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻

Ajit Pai is the biggest dirtbag on the planet.
Old 12-03-2017, 03:33 AM BlisterDick is offline  
Reply With Quote
#2545  

voidme
 
voidme's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlisterDick View Post
my feet are rotting off

that's what you get for shoving them up g|aSsJaw's ass.
Old 12-03-2017, 04:22 AM voidme is offline  
Reply With Quote
#2546  

BlisterDick
boobie poo bear luv hugs
 
BlisterDick's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by voidme View Post
that's what you get for shoving them up g|aSsJaw's ass.

Since your mom's conch is cavernous enough to encase a log of firewood she demands I pleasure her with my size 12s... and on Sunday evenings before her bubble bath and Barry White albums, yes, she prefers my feet to be covered in shit, which she applies by hand.

Where she gets that shit is anybody's guess.
__________________
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻

Ajit Pai is the biggest dirtbag on the planet.
Old 12-03-2017, 12:01 PM BlisterDick is offline  
Reply With Quote
#2547  

Sup
 
Sup's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by g|aSsJaw View Post
my feet hurt

my work (dress) shoes are absolutely killing my feet

i've started wearing my cross trainers to/from work and only wearing the work shoes at my desk
__________________
Sup
Old 12-03-2017, 12:38 PM Sup is offline  
Reply With Quote
#2548  

Sup
 
Sup's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlisterDick View Post
my feet are rotting off

yeah i gotta get my beetus under control, my feet are starting to rot off
__________________
Sup
Old 12-03-2017, 12:39 PM Sup is offline  
Reply With Quote
#2549  

Baloneyflaps.
Baloneyflaps
My dick: more mass than the earth
 
Baloneyflaps.'s Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gribly View Post
Absolutely correct! I fractured my left knee, left ankle, left heel, right ankle, and right knee within the span of a few weeks about halfway through OSUT and it still makes me feel like a failure to this day. I admit I made that post in anger, because I felt like that guy was blaming enlisted somehow, and I didn't feel like explaining everything. My medical discharge was beyond my control, I denied the first two offers and was told I had to take the third while I was wasting away behind a desk yet still living under TRADOC rules. I am in no way claiming some sort of stolen valor, I was simply trying to put the point across that the idea of blaming the military for anything political is fucking retarded and beyond the control of enlisted personnel.

I'm certain I've explained the events leading up to my injuries in detail on here, and it isn't a pretty story. In my personal life, nobody knows I am a "disabled veteran" except my boss and old friends, even though I still can't walk properly. I do make use of the VA, since they're they only doctors I can see that don't flip out and prescribe narcotics to me.


I wasn't taking a dig at you, I can only imagine how frustrating that was/is.

The only thing I was really kind of curious about was you mentioning being in an 'amber deployment status'...


I'm not getting any VA, though I've been intending to get the paperwork going to address my hearing at some point- all I'm looking for is a new set of ears
__________________
This signature is metal as fuck. Is yours?
Old 12-03-2017, 12:46 PM Baloneyflaps. is offline  
Reply With Quote
#2550  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:07 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.