Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

BlisterDick
boobie poo bear luv hugs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sup View Post
yeah i gotta get my beetus under control, my feet are starting to rot off

muh nigga, PLZ don't follow in my footsteps

Ajit Pai is the biggest dirtbag on the planet.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Baloneyflaps.
Baloneyflaps
My dick: more mass than the earth

my father in law has diabetic nerve pain in his feets and it sounds horrible... damn, guys <3

BlisterDick
boobie poo bear luv hugs

Are his feet numb?

I've got neuropathy (numbness) in my feet, but have never had any pain.

Baloneyflaps.
Baloneyflaps

He's in the shitty position that he feels shooting pain, but nothing else. His last visit to doctor they did one of those poke tests and he never felt anything other than the pain until the doc was almost up to his knees.

now he has trouble just walking around the house because he can't feel his feet except for the pain. Apparently he could walk around with a railroad spike through his foot and he wouldn't even know it.

Sup

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlisterDick View Post
muh nigga, PLZ don't follow in my footsteps

i'm back on the low carb thing

i should prob see a dr but

u know how that is

tbf i dont think it will matter much in the end etc

BlisterDick
boobie poo bear luv hugs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baloneyflaps View Post
He's in the shitty position that he feels shooting pain, but nothing else. His last visit to doctor they did one of those poke tests and he never felt anything other than the pain until the doc was almost up to his knees.

now he has trouble just walking around the house because he can't feel his feet except for the pain. Apparently he could walk around with a railroad spike through his foot and he wouldn't even know it.

oh christ

BlisterDick
boobie poo bear luv hugs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sup View Post
i'm back on the low carb thing

i should prob see a dr but

u know how that is

tbf i dont think it will matter much in the end etc

I've got a spot in mind. There's this rarely used forestry service road way up in the mts that I ventured down 15 years ago trying to deliver a Fedex package.

aoeoae

gawd so many qts at ski resorts

gribly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baloneyflaps View Post
I wasn't taking a dig at you, I can only imagine how frustrating that was/is.

The only thing I was really kind of curious about was you mentioning being in an 'amber deployment status'...

I'm not getting any VA, though I've been intending to get the paperwork going to address my hearing at some point- all I'm looking for is a new set of ears

Don’t sweat it, I’m just kinda sensitive about it and did not want anyone to think I’m some stolen valor dipshit. I just wish I was high speed and don’t want anyone to think I ever was.

The way it was explained to me is that even if I had healed and somehow stayed in and redid OSUT I would have still gotten stuck behind a desk, but since OSUT doesn’t “count” as basic unless you complete all 16 weeks, I didn’t have the option to just change my MOS and go do some POG training.

At least for the months I was doing supply I was in a position to completely ruin the lives of the bastards getting chaptered out of basic. I did stuff like locking away rubber gloves out of sight when I voluntold a few of them to sort sheets for me on laundry day, and I don’t think I have to tell you what was all over those sheets since everyone knew I was always “out” of gloves. Or going up to their bay and cracking open a few cans of disinfectant bomb and tossing them in while barricading the door. The drills that had to babysit them loved that, since they couldn’t get away with it. The sergeant I did flag detail with told me to treat them like criminals. Whenever they wouldn’t listen to me I just went and got someone with a sharp looking hat, explained my problem and they would make sure those guys were getting enough exercise.

Last edited by gribly; 12-03-2017 at 02:45 PM..

gribly

As far as the VA goes, JUMP on that paperwork. The system is so fucked up - guys without documented service connected disability can lose their benefits for not applying soon enough, yet in my case, I have free healthcare for life and don’t even need health insurance since the VA will even cover me going to an emergency room in a regular hospital and I have the option to receive health care at any hospital I want, but I refuse to talk to those pill pushers.

gribly

One thing that bothers me though, those unpatriotic fucks are all on a Facebook group, and I’ll occasionally go and look at all their profiles. A vast majority of them have their profiles set up so one would think they were hardened combat vets with multiple deployments or something.

dipshit.
royjr
65/m/furry looking for 12/m/top

Being ex-deployed, I'm pretty fucking neutral to it all. What kills me is seeing the over-patriotic, non-serving fuckboats on FB, touting "OHMAHGERDS!!! RESPECTZ MAH FLAG OR LEAVE COMMIE!!!" I mean, I can't stand the over-patriotic vets as well,.....find a hobby, and stop telling me what I need to do, being an ex-vet.

Just gotta tell'em, Dude, that was never even your life, so STFU and stop voting for dick-blisters like Trump.
"I'm done here fuck all of you faggots." -GhEttOrAiD 07-16-2014, 05:10 PM.

Baloneyflaps.
Baloneyflaps

Quote:
Originally Posted by gribly View Post
One thing that bothers me though, those unpatriotic fucks are all on a Facebook group, and Ill occasionally go and look at all their profiles. A vast majority of them have their profiles set up so one would think they were hardened combat vets with multiple deployments or something.

It drives me nuts how many people are abusing the system- come back from 1 deployment where they were a supply clerk on an airbase somewhere and never went outside wire and somehow come back and claim TBI and PTSD

TBI? what happen? you slip in the shower and bump your head? fall off of your bunk?

PTSD?? from liver and onion day in the chow hall? getting poor reception on your pirated satellite TV during dust storms?

fucks

BlisterDick
boobie poo bear luv hugs

What's TBI?

dipshit.
royjr
65/m/furry looking for 12/m/top

Tongue-Butt Infection. Happens a lot with today's recruits.

Look what it did to gribly
"I'm done here fuck all of you faggots." -GhEttOrAiD 07-16-2014, 05:10 PM.