General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
BlisterDick
boobie poo bear luv hugs
 
BlisterDick's Avatar
 
That's awful. Poor recruits
__________________
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Ajit Pai is the biggest dirtbag on the planet.
Old 12-04-2017, 01:12 PM BlisterDick is offline  
Reply With Quote
#2566  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

gribly
 
gribly's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baloneyflaps View Post
It drives me nuts how many people are abusing the system- come back from 1 deployment where they were a supply clerk on an airbase somewhere and never went outside wire and somehow come back and claim TBI and PTSD

TBI? what happen? you slip in the shower and bump your head? fall off of your bunk?

PTSD?? from liver and onion day in the chow hall? getting poor reception on your pirated satellite TV during dust storms?



fucks

My bosses son-in-law was some kind of communications technician. He gets 100% disability from PTSD he got from climbing towers. My ex-friend’s wife gets 100%, too. She was a cook in the Air Force and found out she was getting deployed so she got pregnant. Someone at the hospital realized she is batshit insane so they discharged her and since she got diagnosed before discharge, she got her disability. She gets 100% with a spouse and two kids, that’s a lot of dough. I’ve tried to get her busted, and its on my bucket list to see that she has to pay back every dime.
Old 12-04-2017, 02:13 PM gribly is offline  
Reply With Quote
#2567  

Killer_B
 
Killer_B's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhoon43 View Post
I guess now that it's over 9600 per BTC the market must be WAY WAY WAY overdue for a correction . I can't believe I was such an idiot and bought even more at 6750.00
It's ok though, I'm giving you a chance to make good on your belief in cryptos. I'm holding it until I'm past the year mark because no way I'm paying capital gains on this much profit. Who knows what may happen then. Good thing I like to gamble

*shrug*

my belief in crypto is that it's not going to replace cash outside of china in our lifetime.

not bitter, if you make off like a bandit while dipping your danglies in the piranha tank, more power to you

GG when you're wallet gets h4x0r3d on the 31st, or the exchange your holdings are in shuts down unexpectedly

THAT'S the primary reason I refuse to buy into buttcoin

now trying to proactively think of methods to re-strategize my portfolio once this dumpster fire of a 'tax reform' bill likely passes

is blackwater a publicly traded company? figure if we're going to the dogs, might as well short the fuck out of it
__________________
Gen[M]ay. Who needs members? We have mods.

Founding [M]ember of the GENTLY CARESS EA Club.

Then the network comes back up. And then down again. Up... and down. It keeps going down like a Clinton intern.
Old 12-04-2017, 08:30 PM Killer_B is offline  
Reply With Quote
#2568  

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM
 
GhEttOrAiD's Avatar
 
No ghettoraid beef in there?

Wow

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
__________________
[QUOTE=BlisterDick;25482810][b]PLZ keep door unlock for roach and spider[/b][/QUOTE]
✓, ✓, ☑, ☐
Old 12-04-2017, 10:14 PM GhEttOrAiD is offline  
Reply With Quote
#2569  

DreamWarrior
 
DreamWarrior's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baloneyflaps View Post
He's in the shitty position that he feels shooting pain, but nothing else. His last visit to doctor they did one of those poke tests and he never felt anything other than the pain until the doc was almost up to his knees.

now he has trouble just walking around the house because he can't feel his feet except for the pain. Apparently he could walk around with a railroad spike through his foot and he wouldn't even know it.
Sucks! My grandfather stood on hot asphalt for hours in socks without feeling a thing and ended up with 3rd degree burns on his feet because of diabetic neuropathy (and stupidity, I suppose -- I mean, he's old, but fuck, he knows blacktop gets hot, right?).

Anyway, he almost lost his feet. Took a looooooong time to heel (see what I did there); obviously the diabetes didn't help. Wounds still open up every now and again, but they are mostly under control after lots of skin grafts, surgeries, and other procedures.

It's pretty crazy how much we need pain to survive.
Old 12-04-2017, 10:55 PM DreamWarrior is offline  
Reply With Quote
#2570  

BlisterDick
boobie poo bear luv hugs
 
BlisterDick's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWarrior View Post
Sucks! My grandfather stood on hot asphalt for hours in socks without feeling a thing and ended up with 3rd degree burns on his feet because of diabetic neuropathy (and stupidity, I suppose -- I mean, he's old, but fuck, he knows blacktop gets hot, right?).

Anyway, he almost lost his feet. Took a looooooong time to heel (see what I did there); obviously the diabetes didn't help. Wounds still open up every now and again, but they are mostly under control after lots of skin grafts, surgeries, and other procedures.

It's pretty crazy how much we need pain to survive.

I can still feel with my feet when I walk and the only thing that is completely numb is part of my big toe on my left foot. But, I CANNOT feel water temperature with my feet. When I'm letting the shower warm up sometimes I think it's cold or luke warm but then I touch it with my hand and it's hot af. It's kinda weird shit.
__________________
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Ajit Pai is the biggest dirtbag on the planet.
Old 12-04-2017, 10:59 PM BlisterDick is offline  
Reply With Quote
#2571  

DreamWarrior
 
DreamWarrior's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlisterDick View Post
I can still feel with my feet when I walk and the only thing that is completely numb is part of my big toe on my left foot. But, I CANNOT feel water temperature with my feet. When I'm letting the shower warm up sometimes I think it's cold or luke warm but then I touch it with my hand and it's hot af. It's kinda weird shit.
Well, I suppose pressure and temperature are different receptors. But, the real question is why you testing your shower water with your feet? I test mine with my dick...from the bedroom.
Old 12-04-2017, 11:16 PM DreamWarrior is offline  
Reply With Quote
#2572  

BlisterDick
boobie poo bear luv hugs
 
BlisterDick's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWarrior View Post
Well, I suppose pressure and temperature are different receptors. But, the real question is why you testing your shower water with your feet? I test mine with my dick...from the bedroom.

__________________
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Ajit Pai is the biggest dirtbag on the planet.
Old 12-04-2017, 11:25 PM BlisterDick is offline  
Reply With Quote
#2573  

aoeoae
 
aoeoae's Avatar
 
worst ive gotten is some nerve damage from frost nip during a blizzard. also a TBI after a climbing fall. that really sucked
Old 12-04-2017, 11:32 PM aoeoae is online now  
Reply With Quote
#2574  

BlisterDick
boobie poo bear luv hugs
 
BlisterDick's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by aoeoae View Post
worst ive gotten is some nerve damage from frost nip during a blizzard. also a TBI after a climbing fall. that really sucked

That explains the elitist hipster snark.
__________________
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Ajit Pai is the biggest dirtbag on the planet.
Old 12-04-2017, 11:53 PM BlisterDick is offline  
Reply With Quote
#2575  

aoeoae
 
aoeoae's Avatar
 
an actual relevant burn, n2b
Old 12-05-2017, 12:06 AM aoeoae is online now  
Reply With Quote
#2576  

BlisterDick
boobie poo bear luv hugs
 
BlisterDick's Avatar
 
it was on the bottom of a tofu and bamboo tea snapple bottle cap
__________________
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Ajit Pai is the biggest dirtbag on the planet.
Old 12-05-2017, 12:19 AM BlisterDick is offline  
Reply With Quote
#2577  

Typhoon43
 
Typhoon43's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer_B View Post
*shrug*

my belief in crypto is that it's not going to replace cash outside of china in our lifetime.

not bitter, if you make off like a bandit while dipping your danglies in the piranha tank, more power to you

GG when you're wallet gets h4x0r3d on the 31st, or the exchange your holdings are in shuts down unexpectedly

THAT'S the primary reason I refuse to buy into buttcoin

The absolute minute I purchase any BTC I transfer it to my hardware wallet and then remove it from my PC. There won't be any Mt. Gox-like shit happening to me. I do believe that cryptocurrency has a future. I also believe Bitcoin won't be the "buy a burger and gas" coin, but more as a store of value like Gold. I'm still getting my 5% match in my 401K so even if the wheels fall off this train I'll be fine and dandy in the long run. I'm just excited to see what the future holds for cryptocurrencies. Only time will tell.
__________________
I'm the King of Wishful Thinking.....
Old 12-05-2017, 06:37 AM Typhoon43 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#2578  

aoeoae
 
aoeoae's Avatar
 
welp i got a job
Old 12-05-2017, 01:57 PM aoeoae is online now  
Reply With Quote
#2579  

dipshit.
royjr
65/m/furry looking for 12/m/top
 
dipshit.'s Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by aoeoae View Post
welp i got a job

__________________
"Hate to say it but uh... I'd do Frg. :eek:" - PeaceKeeper
"I'm done here fuck all of you faggots." -GhEttOrAiD 07-16-2014, 05:10 PM.
Old 12-05-2017, 02:13 PM dipshit. is offline  
Reply With Quote
#2580  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:51 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.