General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
lol
 
lol's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by skaterblm View Post
Well in Brooklyn all the mexican restaurants are chinese owned. I dont think it matters

true.dat dont want to be racist by considering the food inauthentic
Old 11-19-2017, 08:27 AM lol is offline  
Reply With Quote
#16  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?
 
joemama's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
kind of like a pizza hut without a wop now ain't it you stupid fuck
Ain't nothing Italian about Pizza hut, pretty sure it was started somewhere in the Midwest by some crackas...and not even the blonde/red haired Italian crackas either.

I'm pretty sure my favorite Chinee dive restaurant is owned and operated by Thais..they do the small amount of Thai stuff in the menu far too well for that to not be the case.
__________________
Rapid-fire double bass of the GenMay dru[M]mers collective

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/ииииииии\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v
Old 11-24-2017, 03:36 PM joemama is offline  
Reply With Quote
#17  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by joemama View Post
Ain't nothing Italian about Pizza hut, pretty sure it was started somewhere in the Midwest by some crackas...and not even the blonde/red haired Italian crackas either.

I'm pretty sure my favorite Chinee dive restaurant is owned and operated by Thais..they do the small amount of Thai stuff in the menu far too well for that to not be the case.

yeah round these necks of the woods if you have slanty eyes and can't pronounce things properly, you'll make chinese and sushi at the same time
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 11-25-2017, 12:34 AM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#18  

joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?
 
joemama's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
yeah round these necks of the woods if you have slanty eyes and can't pronounce things properly, you'll make chinese and sushi at the same time
Lulz..I hope you're serious because the same thing happens here, or at least used to, not so much these days however. Back in the 90's-early 2k's it was common for Vietnamese, Laotian or Thai people to open a "Chinese buffet" and then have a small section of the menu with Viet, Thai or even Sushi..but these days they're far more likely to open actual Vietnamese, Thai etc..restaurants as that is almost as popular as the Americanized "Chinese food" used to be...or at least it is in my neck of the woods. We have far more people from Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia and even South Korea than we do actual Chinese in Texas.
__________________
Rapid-fire double bass of the GenMay dru[M]mers collective

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/ииииииии\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v
Old 11-27-2017, 01:16 PM joemama is offline  
Reply With Quote
#19  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by joemama View Post
Lulz..I hope you're serious because the same thing happens here, or at least used to, not so much these days however. Back in the 90's-early 2k's it was common for Vietnamese, Laotian or Thai people to open a "Chinese buffet" and then have a small section of the menu with Viet, Thai or even Sushi..but these days they're far more likely to open actual Vietnamese, Thai etc..restaurants as that is almost as popular as the Americanized "Chinese food" used to be...or at least it is in my neck of the woods. We have far more people from Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia and even South Korea than we do actual Chinese in Texas.

yeah it's the same here and we probably also have a very different demographic of people here, you can spot a chinaman and other ashiuns but japs are a rare commodity here.

I kinda live in the sticks and it's a 55k pop town, three sushi places and two are owned by chinese and one is some other dirty asian shitskin gook viet cong motherfucker who also makes fried rice and dog and whatever the fuck those barbarians eat
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 11-27-2017, 06:19 PM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#20  

joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?
 
joemama's Avatar
 
Amazing that Chinese people don't understand the irony of making and serving the signature food of people who once raped them..quite literally. Lulz..
__________________
Rapid-fire double bass of the GenMay dru[M]mers collective

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/ииииииии\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v
Old 12-06-2017, 12:54 PM joemama is offline  
Reply With Quote
#21  

OlderBoy
 
OlderBoy's Avatar
 
those pizzas on chinese food buffets are the best
Old 12-06-2017, 07:02 PM OlderBoy is offline  
Reply With Quote
#22  

BlisterDick
boobie poo bear luv hugs
 
BlisterDick's Avatar
 
Broccoli Beef pizza? Oh I'm down.
__________________
(╯░□░)╯︵ ┻━┻

Ajit Pai is the biggest dirtbag on the planet.
Old 12-07-2017, 12:04 AM BlisterDick is offline  
Reply With Quote
#23  

dipshit.
royjr
65/m/furry looking for 12/m/top
 
dipshit.'s Avatar
 
Naw. Sesame chicken or honey chicken pizza.


Or pizza with veggie roll as the crust *mind blown*
__________________
"Hate to say it but uh... I'd do Frg. :eek:" - PeaceKeeper
"I'm done here fuck all of you faggots." -GhEttOrAiD 07-16-2014, 05:10 PM.
Old 12-07-2017, 04:55 AM dipshit. is offline  
Reply With Quote
#24  

BlisterDick
boobie poo bear luv hugs
 
BlisterDick's Avatar
 
OMFG EGGROLL PIZZA
__________________
(╯░□░)╯︵ ┻━┻

Ajit Pai is the biggest dirtbag on the planet.
Old 12-07-2017, 05:03 AM BlisterDick is offline  
Reply With Quote
#25  

Jas101
 
Jas101's Avatar
 
couple of years ago i was explaining to my 2 youngest kids that we were going to a chinese restaurant. they were both wtf is chinese? so i did the pulling eyes back 'chang ching chong wong wiki wiki' thing which they seemed to accept as an explanation of chinese buffet. first thing they do when we walk in and they see an asian is the pulling eyes back 'chang ching chong wong wiki wiki' thing and we're all no!no! stop it stupid kids! bad kids! we're soooo sorry!

but the japs were all nice and smiling and polite but probably jizzed in our sweet and sour cocker spaniel.
__________________
gsharaf - maybe you just aren't ghey enough, so take one up da butt (for the team)
Jeff - Anyone got any midget porn? Its for a friend.
c449140ffaaa3f7c2e4d93e0ba37705e [pornmay.com]
Old 12-08-2017, 02:01 PM Jas101 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#26  

BlisterDick
boobie poo bear luv hugs
 
BlisterDick's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jas101 View Post
couple of years ago i was explaining to my 2 youngest kids that we were going to a chinese restaurant. they were both wtf is chinese? so i did the pulling eyes back 'chang ching chong wong wiki wiki' thing which they seemed to accept as an explanation of chinese buffet. first thing they do when we walk in and they see an asian is the pulling eyes back 'chang ching chong wong wiki wiki' thing and we're all no!no! stop it stupid kids! bad kids! we're soooo sorry!

but the japs were all nice and smiling and polite but probably jizzed in our sweet and sour cocker spaniel.

mike: ✓ 1-year ban
__________________
(╯░□░)╯︵ ┻━┻

Ajit Pai is the biggest dirtbag on the planet.
Old 12-08-2017, 06:46 PM BlisterDick is offline  
Reply With Quote
#27  

aoeoae
 
aoeoae's Avatar
 
+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
Old 12-08-2017, 08:44 PM aoeoae is offline  
Reply With Quote
#28  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:54 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.